Auto AK47 x Lowryder 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sam, your girls are looking nice. I just got done runnng some.
Mine were said to be 70 day beans.
I ran mine 72 days, then flushed for 10 more days.
In hind sight, I probably should have ran them a extra 7-10 days before i started the flush.
I think that would have helped my yeild.
But i am currently just eye balling it and guessing.
Regardless they are looking Nice!

My My

Hi MyMy, what was the yeild from your's man? I will be happy to produce an oz a plant any less and i think i'll be disppointed, i dont think they will finish by day 70 either... 1 of the plant's has just started pistals so it looks to be about week or 2 behind the other 17, but apart from that i'm happy with grouth from these babie's but i'm sure time will tell what i get from these babie's do another photo update at day 63, Any1 any idea's for some new bean's good yeilder's & High on thc level, has any grew the delicious seeds II Diavolo been looking at them and heard a friend say they are extremely quick at growing and produceing the good's:)

Pretty much it is still hanging to dry. Should be able to start jaring tomorrow (Sunday)..
Wow you have 17 going...:cool:
I planned to update my G/J after i have gotten a weight from my 4 Girls i had going.

My My

Nice i'll check into your gj in next day or two and see what your yeild was, i have 18 in total plants going:) did have 20 but 2 died:(

going by my ak's Sam.. i had 4 of them in a 4 ft X 4 ft room. and to be honest, i don't know how i could have stuffed anymore in there..
and looking back... It may sound dumb, but i think 2 in that room would have been plenty. and I'm sure that would have also up-ed my yield.
Sticks in my head, about **More plants don't mean more weed**.
But hey, i am just a rookie,and made my share of mistakes.
However i also have 32 pages of notes on this 1 grow.
Trying a little different approach this go around.

My My

:48:

my my said:
**More plants don't mean more weed**.

Well thats true but i did have a grow tent before and it was 8ft high by 6ft wide by 4ft deep you could fit around 30 40 big plants in there no probs but unfortunely i damaged it lol... but yea ur plants looked well man thought u would off got more of them by looking at them.. but hey there's always next time for more improvement's be makeing some myself:rolleyes:

kytsam said:
Well thats true but i did have a grow tent before and it was 8ft high by 6ft wide by 4ft deep you could fit around 30 40 big plants in there no probs...

I guess it depends on what you call "big plants".

I use 4' x 6' grow rooms. I grow 4 to 8 medium sized plants in there and it fills the room from top to bottom, side to side.

30 or 40 plants that size would fill a room 10 times that size.

What in the world are you calling "big plants" ?

Not busting your chops man, just trying to understand what you've said.

StoneyBud said:
I guess it depends on what you call "big plants".

I use 4' x 6' grow rooms. I grow 4 to 8 medium sized plants in there and it fills the room from top to bottom, side to side.

30 or 40 plants that size would fill a room 10 times that size.

What in the world are you calling "big plants" ?

Not busting your chops man, just trying to understand what you've said.

Lol i call plants that u have to germinate veg n flower big plants and plants that are autoflower small plants maybe not be true but its my way of saying it :)

kytsam said:
Lol i call plants that u have to germinate veg n flower big plants and plants that are autoflower small plants maybe not be true but its my way of saying it :)

Thanks man. I see how you're looking at it, but I don't think you're looking at it in a realistic manner.

Some auto-flowering MJ plants can be as tall as 5 feet.

You can germinate-veg-flower one to a final height of 20 inches.

I like to use the more common way of explaining size as expressed in "feet or inches tall". That way, none of the newbies will get all twisted up in how they "see" it.

Understand Man:) i'll be more specific next time when posting:)

60 Day's Old!!

Quick update guy's took some more snaps today defently going to let them go longer than what is said some pistals are starting to go amber but dont have a microscope to check out the crystal's sure we see how it goes enjoy the pics:)

S5037138.JPG

S5037139.JPG

S5037140.JPG

S5037144.JPG

S5037148.JPG

S5037162.JPG

What's not to like? I see very smokable weed happening! :smoke1:

Lol:) true sometime's i expect more from what i do, it's just the bud's dont feel dense at all just feel's like **** load of pistals hairs watever which i dont like normally i feel solid bud:-s but dont no se how it goes still 10 days untill the 70 day but might go over but alot could happen untill then.

Hey guys was just wanting to no can i trim these plants down like take a load of the fan leaves off as there is loads and its holding back the light getting threw to them lower branchs...?? or will that stress the plant

kytsam said:
Hey guys was just wanting to no can i trim these plants down like take a load of the fan leaves off as there is loads and its holding back the light getting threw to them lower branchs...?? or will that stress the plant

The light that hits the fan leaves is used by the entire plant, not just where the leaf is.

Every leaf you take off will lower the growth of your plant, not help it.

NEVER remove fan leaves unless they are a MINIMUM of 50% dead.

Removing leaves to make the plant grow better is like a runner cutting off his legs to make himself weigh less so he can run faster.

Thanks stoney, that help's alot.. there's a few leaves at the very bottom that is and was droppy and all crispy had died i removed that but i wanted to ask to see about that i was just trying to show all the bud to the light but ill just try and bend the leaves down under carefully and make bit more room for them. became very bushy plants and veryy leavey

Sam i know it sounds messed up.
But those leaves are important to get the light. NOT the Buds...
Yea, i was surprised about that info as well.

And like yours are doing. the buds i havrested are not thick dense buds, but more just flowers..

I'm thinking that this must be a trait of the AK Auto strain...
But i am no pro by a long shot..

Im trying some non femmed or auto's this next (current) grow.
My outdoor grows in the past always had nice thick dense buds. But i never grew a Auto before?
My My

Hey mymy yea learn some good info when needed cause if i didnt no that i would of took the leaves off as there's too many to think of lol and im sure u no the feeling... yea well i have only did one other auto which was lowryder 2 is was my last grow they had dense buds so it defently must be something to do with the ak strain, but then ive seen sme nice fat buds on ak strain but dont no no expert lol beginner myself really:)

kytsam said:
Thanks stoney, that help's alot.. there's a few leaves at the very bottom that is and was droppy and all crispy had died i removed that but i wanted to ask to see about that i was just trying to show all the bud to the light but ill just try and bend the leaves down under carefully and make bit more room for them. became very bushy plants and veryy leavey

You're trying to defeat the very thing the plant has done to gain maximum light. The plant will grow, locate and turn the leaves to maximize the available light for the plant. If you move the leaves, again, you're doing more harm than good. The plant has those leaves where it needs them.

Micro-managing the plants will do more harm than good. Keep them healthy, maximize the amount of light and nutrients available and let the plant grow as it will.

If you need to maximize your growing area with less plants, then use LST and HST to redirect the plant growth to unused areas, but once the plant has grown leaves in its final growing area for each branch, let it be.

:ccc: Good info stoney appreciated :)

Latest posts

Back