Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you deliver to uk 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿.
Carty goes World wide... the method I use just costs me a stamp.. the super flat pucks recess the seeds inside so no getting crushed 99% of the time.. but I try to tape them away from the stamp side and the roller..

Donations are cheap and go to cover the cost of stamps, cards I buy etc... PM me if interested mate.
btw... my family is from UK and still owns 3 Castles over there.. hehe.

You are a tru smartass
Probably why I get along with him so very well... HA.

Flower, thanks bro... Beast Mode stickers have arrived.. Probably be gifting some of the stickers out with out going seeds.. gotta add one of these to any sticker collection...
Beast Mode sticker.jpeg

@Mars Hydro light is still killing it after over a year.. even though my contract is up with them I still feel the need to say I do love this light.. heats not to bad a full power and love the adjustability of having a dimmer switch within an easy reach... my Spider Farmer light you have to remove the ballast and a rubber plug to access it... I like to turn my light down at times to mimick outdoors...
Just a few days after up potting these plants are loving life... only the WW iis having issues... grrrrr

Beast Mode is R/R
1 mos old.jpg

I think he is still trying to assemble the Tricycles LOL
Careful Carty
Yup... I have them almost together, the tires are aired up and they sit in the driveway because it will not stop raining... so, from not sleeping for days on end I've been playing catch up a bit. besides, the rain just does that to ya.. caught game 1 today, Browns got wiped... good, nice to see our old QB lose.. apprec the 2 interceptions Flacco... after he got paid he lost his drive and emotion for the game IMHO.. glad he left the Ravens ... our backup QB is better then him..... hehe.

Watching the Chiefs and Fins now... looks cold

How you guys all doing tonight? Which one we working on atm Flower... Black Oger I reckon huh?

And then, Miss Piggy.. oh I can see you guys having some fun with that one. and yes, named after The Miss PIggy, big fan as I love them sexy legs of hers. Treasure Island, Miss Piggy hanging over the cliff and her skirt has risen upwards.. grrrrr... I'm a sucker for short cute girls with beefy legs... like a good softball player maybe, not fat by all means.. just, grrrrrr.. hahaha. therego, I love my wife.. all 5'1" of her.. she also named the strain. hehe.

Miss PIggy - Man Bear Alien Pig x WC OG Kush/Big Bud Auto.. she gets huge too..

Latest posts

Back