Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on that BOTM win Carty.
Sorry I have not gotten the latest batch of labels out yet, had to wait until after the first of the year to get them on press due to production goals. Should be able to get them moving this week.
Happy new year!
Thanks bro, you then me... we wrapped up the year man. No worries on the labels, you got the important ones to me. Black Oger is actually needed next, she's my photo period about to come down loaded with seeds.. gotta call Scott tomorrow and see.

Don't run a very big batch on these others, only Gabagoo was run to have in stock for years... have about 9000 left. hahaha. others I'm down to 50ea... so, I'd be happy with a few full pages of each is all....

Guess I'd better start designing the Black Oger one huh? first let's see what these crazy mofo's come up with
Rumble rumble
1704378045343.png

And, gonna try to get them in the mail tomorrow.
What can I say but it's awesome to have a friend like you in my corner. I've got these seeds now up for sale on Overgrow thru Johnny Potseeds sell thread.. nice to see my gear advertised. we split it all.. nice
look great c man should be pleased thk u
Cman, not heard that in long time.. Here all a few older handles I used at other sites.... Bender, Flowerchild,
Cman, Cartman, Carty... McGyver. Not sure why but everybody kept thinking Flowerchild was a chick so I started going by FC.. I finally had to kill it off and become, Bender... because I bent all my plants over then..

Putting my wife's tricycle together tonight, fun fun. Been years since I've put a bike together but luckily have painted plenty and that means stripping the bike down to nothing.. this bike is well built, be nice if it had aluminum cranks, maybe later. Alloy frame holds up to 450lbs total... but is much lighter then the heavy steel frames... Mooncool makes a nice bike.

Tomorrow my 3gal felt pots arrive, perlite to add to the soil... mosquito dunks, but these are made in small balls you mix into the soil... dang fungus gnats.. says to use these and add 1-2" of sand to the top and suffocate them... hmmm?

So big update tomorrow, photos... these babies are growing fast now... oh, the fem GDP has shown sex,
Pink Mango x GDP fem's have sexed and all is good. girls girls girls.
Beast Mode is still undecided, but this late in the game for an auto it should be a female... be nice. it really has a nice structure to her.

3gal pots finally arrived today along with some real chunky perlite, I finally found an excellent source of it. and a box of 10qrts for $15. Usually they want that for 2.
Problem is, spent the day putting the wife's new tricycle together and can't move hardly... hahaha. 3 back surgeries, both hips replaced last year it's hard to work at ground level.. but, it's 80% together as I used to strip, paint and remod bikes as a kid... think I repainted my schwinn motocross bike 5x's..

So, tomorrow it's supposed to rain all day, no bike work or riding, great time to up pot my 5 Autos, start 6 more in the green orchid 1gal pots for the next batch and begin the 30 day rotation I'm trying to get back to.

I'm seriously thinking about trying these: Grappa x Sour Crack feminized to add to Wang Dang Psidium Pu Tang fem's by Sniper Seeds... Feel better Gary.

promise updates tomorrow

They are on the way.

On to the next!
Wow bro... ya know what.. gifts such as this deserve gifts in return. I have a few very very special strains and I'm gonna pack a few up and send them your way to say thanks for all you do bro..

Pots arrived today, along with the chunkiest biggest perlite I've ever seen.. omg. the granules of Mosquito Dunks are so so cool.. if these work on fungus gnats I'll recommend them to everyone..

Let me finish up potting and we'll get some new shots for ya...

Gabagoo seeds available... 20/10 seeds.
You guys are a bit crazy 🤣. My style too.
Well I guess it's time to see what I've been up to ..
Slow your roll Brother,and 1st off GoodMorning.
Joey and I fook around a lot.
I am as always in a never ending banter with him.
LOL
I wouldn't have it any other way..
Can I speed my roll back up a bit.. 😂

How have I not been updating this, stoner movie..
Tonight the girls were up potted into 3,gal felt pots..
IMG_20240106_232857.jpg

Pink Mango x Granddaddy Purple
IMG_20240106_232745.jpg

IMG_20240106_232739.jpg

White Widow
IMG_20240106_232857~2.jpg

Carty's Beast Mode..
IMG_20240106_232905.jpg

Granddaddy Purple fem
IMG_20240106_232857~3.jpg

Granddaddy Purple
IMG_20240106_232857~2.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20240106_232852.jpg
    IMG_20240106_232852.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240106_231317.jpg
    IMG_20240106_231317.jpg
    996.9 KB · Views: 0
You guys want to see something cool...? I up potted these Sat and Sun... so only been a few days and 1 feeding as the WW was screaming for Calmag.. Beast Mode has impressive traits early on, let's see if this one stretches now like the seeded plant did. I'm sure there will be more then that one phenotype..

The WW is a calmag hog for sure, plus needed stronger foods sooner then the others. here she is recovering from the abuse... lol
IMG_20240109_034334.jpg

IMG_20240109_034345.jpg

Pink Mango x Granddaddy Purple Fems x 2
twin PM x GDP.jpg

GDP A + B... talk about 2 different pheno's.. one tall and lanky like the WW while one has better structure IMHO..
IMG_20240109_040512.jpg
IMG_20240109_035635.jpg

My Beast Mode auto is looking wonderful.. multiple shoots and now time to see what she does during her next 50 days or so eh?
IMG_20240109_035149.jpg
IMG_20240109_035139.jpg

IMG_20240109_040813.jpg

Latest posts

Back