Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice sharing GM44... maybe one day you 2 can meet up and toot a hooter together eh? always cool to do, put a face with a screen name.
Be sure to use them spores man... this is what will create a good root base.

A few of these GDP Autos are struggling and I don't tolerate that. If I start 8 plants and I see that some are really thriving like the White Widow and my Beast Mode, I compare the others to them and if I don't like what I see very early on.... I pluck them and drop something else. The joy of having so many seeds makes
this possible... so don't be afraid to walk away from a struggling Auto in the first week. Drop something else.

Today a card arrived from my buddy in Vegas, 420noob, and it was assorted Autos all fem... one was a strain from Kentucky called "Vintage Kentucky Red Hair" fem's.... just may drop these for my Ky wife... hehe.
In classic Cartman voice...Son of a *****!!..now I gotta by Myco!

I post this then see it's edited. Last I checked...all grown ups in here. So if I say a fowl word. Either a kitten will die or I get these little m***** f******* starry things. ***? Lol I can't even say wat the f***..lol ridiculousnessness.

That's the only complaint I have of this fine forum. I shouldn't have to conduct myself as if I'm in church...not here. 😢

Last edited:
When I finish the fems im really considering taking down this 4x4 for photos and just use my 4x8 for autos and use a small 2x4 to feed it. A staggered continuous harvest is pretty appealing. With plenty of room and light for the big tent I could roll over a nice harvest frequently. Easy way to build a nice flavor library of herb.

In classic Cartman voice...Son of a *****!!..now I gotta by Myco!

I post this then see it's edited. Last I checked...all grown ups in here. So if I say a fowl word. Either a kitten will die or I get these little m***** f******* starry things. ***? Lol I can't even say wat the f***..lol ridiculousnessness.

That's the only complaint I have of this fine forum. I shouldn't have to conduct myself as if I'm in church...not here. 😢
It's easy to say fk it,,,or mother fker.😁
Or son of a B.itch.🤪
What's the goddamn problem.😂😂😂

Besides, we all know Cartman never cusses... Gdamit... if you M.fukr's keep cussing on this F'kn site I
swear to Christ, (not a bad word) I'll kill every F'kn one of you.. I have special F'kn skills for killing b.itch ass priks who feel they can F'kn cuss all over my F'kn threads.. who the phuq you think you are...

Screw you guys, I'm going home..... (cartman quote).....

phuq off.... hahahaha.

The GDP Auto A seeds sucked... had these for a bit and thought I'd do a mix of GDP from different sources... so I culled 3 tonight in 2 pots and will be putting down 2 GDP Autos by MSNL...

All the others look pretty good.... White Widow is winning the race so far....

The GDP Auto A seeds sucked... had these for a bit and thought I'd do a mix of GDP from different sources... so I culled 3 tonight in 2 pots and will be putting down 2 GDP Autos by MSNL...

All the others look pretty good.... White Widow is winning the race so far....
Any idea what happened to the seeds? I haven't tried them here yet, but there were some freak show seeds I sent to flower that were also not so good. They take a LOT longer to pop than others. Wondering if maybe I waited too long to harvest them, and the shells are thicker than normal. Going to try popping some of the GDPA now.

Actually these I'd had for years now awaiting the right time to grow... so I had 3 GDP types, 2 from you and 1 other. It was the 1 other. so far the ones from you are growing ok.... guess I should of been more clear on that sorry brudda..
To replace them, I had to go feminized this late in the game behind the others... White LSD Auto... hmmm?
Figure that might play along with the WW Auto..

The 2 Beast mode were too close together.. so I culled out the lesser of the 2 with the yellow cotyledon leafs.
Hoping it will allow the other to thrive..

My genetics are now available, well after the new year anyways .. thru Johnny Potseed, who has some nice genetics himself but deals in all photo periods... should be fun..

So I couldn't find it but besides the one beast mode have you done any purps or the gabaagaboo or beast mode you sent me I'm about to put about 15 down including three fem grape dumpster juice from my dream beans fam.but any tips you can give on them im doing so many cause im expecting at leasy half male. I will be keep the largest or the smelliest or the one that goes into bloom latest idk but any tips you got for this strain I know you been working with it forever lmk and thanks I'll be getting you back real soon just went back to work last week woot woot!!!!

Actually these I'd had for years now awaiting the right time to grow... so I had 3 GDP types, 2 from you and 1 other. It was the 1 other. so far the ones from you are growing ok.... guess I should of been more clear on that sorry brudda..
To replace them, I had to go feminized this late in the game behind the others... White LSD Auto... hmmm?
Figure that might play along with the WW Auto..

The 2 Beast mode were too close together.. so I culled out the lesser of the 2 with the yellow cotyledon leafs.
Hoping it will allow the other to thrive..

My genetics are now available, well after the new year anyways .. thru Johnny Potseed, who has some nice genetics himself but deals in all photo periods... should be fun..
I was already a little seed-paranoid after the issues with Freakshow and BSHW seeds. Those still pop, but only if I crack them by hand and keep them wet for a week. The two GDPA I dropped after reading your first post are already ready for pots, so whatever happened to the other seeds didn't happen to the GDPA.

The White LSD Autos have a really nice taste. I grew them in 1.5 gallon nursery pots, so they finished pretty small. I'm sure you will get a lot more out of them : )

Hey Crash... pretty cool we are growing each others genetics huh?
wanna hear something weird... I've not grown my own Gabagoo in years.. Argo has been running her in Colorado since 2008. He is the maker of the 10,000 seeds and the Purple pheno he found and kept those seeds seperated but not nearly as many, just a few hundred. Beast Mode are F1 stock so nobody has grown them out yet but myself and she was named so for her amazing size. Grown right she'll pull a solid QP.. for an auto in 80 days or so, not bad. some finish much faster too.... the Sour60 side of her.

I'm working on a complete background of these genetics, been so long I want to be sure I don't get them mixed up at all...

This morning I gave them a small drink, about half a cup... damn fungus gnats... grrrrr... so, I kept the water inward towards the plant and used Diatomacious Earth (food grade) and sprinkled it around the edges where they tend to crawl up from... we'll see.

Beasts Mode F1
Beast Mode reg.jpg
Beast Mode F1.jpg

GDP A and Beast Mode F1
GDP a and BM F1.jpg

GDP A fem
GDP a fem.jpg
GDP a fem...jpg

GDP b fem
GDP b feminized.jpg
GDP b fem...jpg

2 Pink Mango x GD
Pink Mango x GDP.jpg

White Widow with Pink Mango x GDP
WW fem with Pink Mango x GDP.jpg

White Widow Fem
WW feminized and big girl.jpg

Merry Christmas everybody.... wishing you all the best from Carty and Ladybug... and don't forget Mongo.. ARF.. he absolutely loves Christmas... from the sparkly tree to the lights he noses... but opening the gifts and playing with all the wrapping paper and boxes he is in doggy heaven. then, we tell him, Mongo, this one is for you.. He stops for a sec, slows down and paws at it.. sniffs it.. tears the paper off slowly and boy oh boy don't you try to help him.. typical 2yr old... and he's a permanent one...

Whatever brings you joy today and tomorrow, or better yet, those around you.. don't be afraid to reach out to others during the holidays.. I have a few buddies I know could use a call so that's what I'm doing today.. so if I have your # you never know... hehe..

I love this place and all my friends... thank you for having me... Carty

Merry Christmas everybody.... wishing you all the best from Carty and Ladybug... and don't forget Mongo.. ARF.. he absolutely loves Christmas... from the sparkly tree to the lights he noses... but opening the gifts and playing with all the wrapping paper and boxes he is in doggy heaven. then, we tell him, Mongo, this one is for you.. He stops for a sec, slows down and paws at it.. sniffs it.. tears the paper off slowly and boy oh boy don't you try to help him.. typical 2yr old... and he's a permanent one...

Whatever brings you joy today and tomorrow, or better yet, those around you.. don't be afraid to reach out to others during the holidays.. I have a few buddies I know could use a call so that's what I'm doing today.. so if I have your # you never know... hehe..

I love this place and all my friends... thank you for having me... Carty
Right Back at you Buddy, Time of year for Love and Cheer.
Wish all the war machine would just stop already and have Peace . MERRY CHRISTMAS Everyone...........................
tenor.gif

Hey Crash... pretty cool we are growing each others genetics huh?
wanna hear something weird... I've not grown my own Gabagoo in years.. Argo has been running her in Colorado since 2008. He is the maker of the 10,000 seeds and the Purple pheno he found and kept those seeds seperated but not nearly as many, just a few hundred. Beast Mode are F1 stock so nobody has grown them out yet but myself and she was named so for her amazing size. Grown right she'll pull a solid QP.. for an auto in 80 days or so, not bad. some finish much faster too.... the Sour60 side of her.

I'm working on a complete background of these genetics, been so long I want to be sure I don't get them mixed up at all...

This morning I gave them a small drink, about half a cup... damn fungus gnats... grrrrr... so, I kept the water inward towards the plant and used Diatomacious Earth (food grade) and sprinkled it around the edges where they tend to crawl up from... we'll see.

Beasts Mode F1
View attachment 349468View attachment 349469

GDP A and Beast Mode F1
View attachment 349470

GDP A fem
View attachment 349471View attachment 349472

GDP b fem
View attachment 349473View attachment 349474

2 Pink Mango x GD
View attachment 349475

White Widow with Pink Mango x GDP
View attachment 349476

White Widow Fem
View attachment 349477
Very nice! I'm super interested in how the Pink Mango X GDP come out. I haven't had a chance to grow them myself. The Pink Mango by itself grew like Jack's beanstalk, straight up into the light with a thick woody stem. I'm hoping the mix will keep the PM's rapid growth but stay short and bushy like the GDP's usually do.

I had a few jumping spiders living in the grow room last year and would leave banana peals in the corner to spawn fruit flies for them to eat. They didn't take out the thrips this year, but I'm wondering how effective they would be against fungus gnats. Annoying little bugs, but at least they don't eat the weed!

I had a few jumping spiders living in the grow room last year and would leave banana peals in the corner to spawn fruit flies for them to eat. They didn't take out the thrips this year, but I'm wondering how effective they would be against fungus gnats. Annoying little bugs, but at least they don't eat the weed!
They don't eat the weed, but they damn sure eat the roots when in larval stage. I've lost a few plants to the bastards, even in hydro grows. It's the only bugs I've ever had in indoor grows.

What a great day... so my wife decides Christmas morning she cannot take her long hair anymore.. I said, um, babe, let me try.... hehe. she's like, ok.. ah oh. So, I watched a few youtube videos on the Bobb style cut she wanted... let's face it, her hair grows fast.... poor girl is hot flashing so a shorter cut just makes sense....

Go wet your hair hon.... and this is what happened today at Carty's Cuts

After
Tinas cut c.jpg

Not bad for a first try ever... I watched Caroline's video's on layering and bob cuts... Ladybug like this style the best and I of course wanted to make it my own so I left her left side an inch longer...
It's actually causing her hair to part slightly off center now and lay just perfect.. happy wife.

I love watching stuff on youTube and then trying it from working on the car or home to, well, cutting my wife's hair... and I am now her hair stylist... hehehe

Last edited:
You know what they say about guys who cut women's hair don't ya.😱😁
By the way good job Caroline,,,I mean Carty.
😂😂😂
Just fking with ya brother. I trim my Wife's hair every once in awhile on a full moon. Don't ask me what the fking full moon thing is all about.🤪

Latest posts

Back