Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a learning experience Jan. You are definitely no idiot.
Yep and she grows Beautiful plants for a fairly new grower
1702506027319.png

Yep and she grows Beautiful plants for a fairly new grower
View attachment 348846
Ty I try. I sent a Thanksgiving meal to a veteran down the street. (His mom died a few years ago on Thanksgiving so he gets really depressed this time of year.) I sent him a couple of cones in a envelope for after dinner. He saw me checking the mail and flagged me down. He said “ Man that was the best weed I have had in a long time, and I been growing it for like 25 years.” I said Thank you and that was my third grow. He didn’t believe me but it is true. I have only been growing weed since June 2021. That is when it became legal here.

Sitting outside with a sweater and a fleece jacket freezing. Me “Siri whats the temp outside right now?” Siri” It’s60 degrees right now.”
It’s official I’m a Southern New Mexican (p ussy) laughed my ass off when Seri said the temp

Last edited:
When I first moved here in Nov 2006 I worked outside locating underground utilities. I wore shorts and short sleeves. I got asked a lot aren't you cold? Im like no this is Heaven 60 degrees in winter is awesome. I’m used to32 for the high this time of year. Now 60 feels like winter to me just sad. I guess I really am old!🥶

Have I told you guys I love you all... I was unable to get on my PC for hours today and it was pissing me off... had to do with the VPN and I just suck on a PC other then typing 80wpm... but signing on to all this cool chatter lifts my spirits so very much.. I'm disabled at 60, had both my hips done last year and doing awesome... so please, keep up the chatter.. feel free to post up whatever...

Bro is there an easy way to open your pucks? Last 2 I open went everywhere and I was chasing them everywhere.
If you peel back the sticker slowly, most of the seeds will stick to the sticker... I know because I've loaded to many of one strain and had to remove them and put back into my cryogenic tubes... I slowly peel it off and all 10 seeds are now on the sticker and I push each off into the tube.. walla.

I did the same when i first open a puck LOL
I was on an outside deck, they went every where recovered a few.
Holding over a bowl is a great idea, yanking it off fast is a bad idea... doing it while sitting on your porch is a total stoner move.. congrats on that. you win a carty award.. hahaha..
What makes you say that?
After seeing the green I thought the blue looked better... maybe tone the blue down a wee bit so it doesn't draw as much attention away from the center.. I had no idea you could do all this on a 1" sticker... holy crap does this change things... looks to me like we have a pretty good graphic artist doing some cool things for team Carty...

Oh... attention.. changes have been made. Flower is on bass.. duhn duh duhnn.. hahaha.

So.... everyone ready to talk about plants.. hahaha. I was busy tonight.. I nap from 6 - 8 usually... got up, and started planting my babies... may have soaked them to long as some tails were hooking and going brown..
but these plants are amazing and I'm sure will do just fine. All had tails half inch long.

Beast Mode F2 x 4 is more of a tester setup.... so I put all 4 into one pot and will cull a few as I study them..

GDP B Fems x 2.... each got their own pot since they are feminized.

GDP B Regs x 4...... 2 pots, 2 in each...

Pink Flamingo x GDP @ 2....... both in same pot.

GDP A

IMG_20231213_224447.jpg

Above you can see how dark the soil is... to prevent this from compacting after watering and settling, you have to add perlite..

Below is my mix of 3 - 1 ratio.. 3 cups MG soil, 1 cup chunky perlite... yes, chunky not small... give it a good mix and add in any mychorrizea (yeah I know it's spelled wrong). haha... Big Foot is a good one I used before as an example.....
IMG_20231213_224456.jpg

Ok.. I want to go into detail of how I do my "Carty's Way" of planting... this is where it's easy to start of with a mistake and causes seed losses and no shows.... this method helps prevent just that...

Fill the pot halfway... water in 3/4 of a cup nice n slow in a circle working your way to the center... what this does is it settles the soil naturally without pressing on it (a no no)..
Add in the rest of the soil about 2" from the top so you can add some in later if needed... water in another 3/4 of a cup....
Make a hole for your seedling and drop it down in... now the seed won't settle to the bottom when you water..
sprinkle a fresh amount of soil across the hole and water in the last 1/2 cup... if watered in correctly your runoff should be minimal..

1gal Orchid Pots plastic with lots of drain holes is what I use and have for 8yrs now.. love them..
IMG_20231213_233547.jpg
IMG_20231213_233601.jpg

These are in the small tent and will be under a Spider Farmer SF 1000... about a 250w equal...
see you funny people tomorrow... maybe my new laptop will be here and this one can go bye bye... lol

Latest posts

Back