Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go Dadio Go
1702302423590.png

I was thinking of something simple like this bro
Bears do shit in the woods.jpeg

Maybe make the word Beast bigger... you can do the background in Black if you want to... the new pucks will be White & Light Blue glow in the dark.... yeah baby, I drop shipped the filament I wanted to him.... so he made me a few hundred he said... might be here Wed...

I'm starting 4 Beast Mode... overnight 2 of them floating in a water solution have already sprouted tails..... perlite is needed so cannot plant yet... think I'll just go pick some up tomorrow vs waiting for mail....

I'm learning that these 1" stickers look better keeping things simple.... my good bro needs some for his seed pucks.. Flavour_Savour so his logo is just F_S like my Carty CCC stickers.... If I did a cool design would you run off 10 sheets or so for him... he's the guy who gifted us all the Sugar Belts crosses... and anyone who received any, like his Nana Glue x Sugar Belts... people are growing them with unreal results.... and I have plenty.

Last edited:
Hey Roster, can you set one up with a solid green border, remove the text “over grow the world.”
Pretty sure Carty wasn’t a fan of that.

Just farting around whilst I drink my coffee
Made me think of .........................................
COFFEE GIRLS
View attachment 348727
IMG_4163.jpeg

I was outlining this hunting spot the other day for a buddy of mine.
I told him we needed a guy on each point.
I think that gal may be hunting the same spot. She must really like it, because she drew the same map on her coffee cup.

Now put the dark green border around it with no writing. I think that's what Flower is talking about.
I was talking about keeping the green border with no words, but I think I like the blue flame border better.
Of course, Carty will have to approve the final draft.

Latest posts

Back