Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was talking about keeping the green border with no words, but I think I like the blue flame border better.
Of course, Carty will have to approve the final draft.
I love the blue flames but was thinking of green flames maybe.. I am a member at Overgrow and a friend over there started this design for me and I thought it was pretty cool.. but this new design reaches everyone...
Wait until he gets Our Bill LOL
oh crap, time to start charging $1 a seed now... or is it a wash guys.. hmmmm? hahahaha.

You dudes are solid bro's for sure. Team Carty all the way. we can start a band... Flowers makes stickers so sticks, your on drums.. Rosterman with his wild designs and funky attitude is for sure my lead guitarist... and on bass.. none other then the one and only Weedhopper... Carty on Vocals... I actually used to sing as the practice singer for a local Vegas rock band.. lead singer got off work later then the others so I sat in once and did ok... drummer was Wayne Newtons composer, his dad anyway, so a full recording studio downstairs to party in and play... that's where I picture us... and a 1, and a 2, and a ... oh crap, we don't know any songs yet...
The name of our band... Stoned Hinge the album... Unhinged main single: I swing both ways.
hahahahahaha....

Perlite be here tomorrow, seeds have tails and are floating in water.... the soil is mixed with DT food grade to get ahead of fungus gnats... pots are all washed up, ready for tomorrow and what will become our anniversary harvest around Feb 14th...

In 30 days the rotation will begin and 4 more will be put down... what I love about Autos is running 2 tents 30 days apart so weed is always on hand.

Did I tell you guys my 81yr old Dad, retired rocket scientist was visiting recently... he says, your brother said I should ask to see your pot plants... *** bro so, I wheeled one out for them to see and he said.. it smells wonderful.. I said feel it, squeeze the top cola... omg it's all sticky, am I gonna get high... no dad.

Life is funny... not in a million years

Beast Mode for the win...

Ok.. 2 days ago I dropped the seeds into a water/H202 solution, helps disolve any sticky stuff the
calyx transfers to the seeds shell and make it harder to open up.. works great... After 2 days BM
has the longest tails.... the older GDP seeds from a few years ago are the slowest but can see them
beginning to crack open now...

Worried about water damage I put them into damp paper towels while I wait for the perlite to arrive
so I can adjust my soil.... it's just a little to heavy for my likings..
IMG_20231213_004909.jpg

IMG_20231213_004527.jpg
IMG_20231213_004009.jpg
IMG_20231213_004252.jpg
IMG_20231213_003656.jpg

I love the blue flames but was thinking of green flames maybe.. I am a member at Overgrow and a friend over there started this design for me and I thought it was pretty cool.. but this new design reaches everyone...

oh crap, time to start charging $1 a seed now... or is it a wash guys.. hmmmm? hahahaha.

You dudes are solid bro's for sure. Team Carty all the way. we can start a band... Flowers makes stickers so sticks, your on drums.. Rosterman with his wild designs and funky attitude is for sure my lead guitarist... and on bass.. none other then the one and only Weedhopper... Carty on Vocals... I actually used to sing as the practice singer for a local Vegas rock band.. lead singer got off work later then the others so I sat in once and did ok... drummer was Wayne Newtons composer, his dad anyway, so a full recording studio downstairs to party in and play... that's where I picture us... and a 1, and a 2, and a ... oh crap, we don't know any songs yet...
The name of our band... Stoned Hinge the album... Unhinged main single: I swing both ways.
hahahahahaha....
IMG_4257.jpeg

Weedhopper is gonna have to play them drums. My bass is already warmed up.

hahahahahaha....
CARTY and The Beast Modes
1702476782997.png

Latest posts

Back