Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dem some nice trades Jan..... just got me some photo periods in. RIP Matt of G&M.. Thanks Neil..
Triangle Kush x Sister Nice F2, Crinkle Grape F2.. and a wonderful sample nuggy of his Blueberry that Ladybug kept saying she can smell and taste the grapes.. nice.

Quick Peek
Iced Latte Fem.... she's the small girl of this run, but flowering fast..
IMG_20240306_201415.jpg
IMG_20240306_201713.jpg

Green Punch
IMG_20240306_201727.jpg
IMG_20240306_201719.jpg

Maestro
IMG_20240306_202112.jpg
IMG_20240306_202119.jpg

Thanks everyone for being pateint with me.. tomorrow is a week since surgery... I go for my follow up tomorrow.. not sure if they are gonna pull the staples or not. But because this is on my abdomen, I have to wear this support belt for a month so no pressure is put on the new incision.. luckily I don't have to have this replaced again until I'm 70. so if your counting, that's 10yrs... used to be every 3.

Good to see that's working out for ya. The VA wants to rip out my gallbladder. Painful bastard but still manageable. Not stones just some uncomfortable sludge in there.

You'll be back chasing the wife around and hauling water again soon. Take it easy bro.

Thanks everyone for being pateint with me.. tomorrow is a week since surgery... I go for my follow up tomorrow.. not sure if they are gonna pull the staples or not. But because this is on my abdomen, I have to wear this support belt for a month so no pressure is put on the new incision.. luckily I don't have to have this replaced again until I'm 70. so if your counting, that's 10yrs... used to be every 3.
Get well brother
Did not even know you were having a problem.
R.f2cb0735e0b02e1563bf82605c6e4d15

Good to see that's working out for ya. The VA wants to rip out my gallbladder. Painful bastard but still manageable. Not stones just some uncomfortable sludge in there.

You'll be back chasing the wife around and hauling water again soon. Take it easy bro.
They can suck it out through 4 little holes laparoscopic. It takes about 30 minutes and hardly no down time. You will feel so much better.

Last edited:
I been through enough surgery. last one was a bipass in 12. GB isn't that involved luckily. Not like it used to be. With my laundry list of health issues any surgery is caused to worry. If it weren't for science Ida been dead a while ago. Amazing what they can do these days.

Triple bypass in 2013,and a Stint in 2019.
4 stents in my heart. One in groin. Cholesterol ate me up. Had second heart attack 6 months after bipass. That was a pretty tough year. The list of crap that can go wrong just keeps getting longer. I'm shooting for 87. I'd like to see 2050 roll in.

I will be old in 2050
Wait, aren't you old now...? muwahahaha.. love ya Jan.

Ya'll are crazy... and Jan, just so you know, I thought this comment was about my pain pump....
They can suck it out through 4 little holes laparoscopic. It takes about 30 minutes and hardly no down time. You will feel so much better.
So you can understand my surprise picturing them ripping my pain pump out thru a tiny hole... hahaha
I been through enough surgery. last one was a bipass in 12. GB isn't that involved luckily. Not like it used to be. With my laundry list of health issues any surgery is caused to worry. If it weren't for science Ida been dead a while ago. Amazing what they can do these days.
What's up with all of you and your hearts.... smokers?? one of the harshest elements on the heart, the shit they put into tobacco to make it more addictive. some it's the high cholesterol diet clogs things up a bit.
how come STP cannot invent a drink that unclogs arteries like it cleans deposits from fuel injectors... just saying. If we spent 1/2 of our military black budget on discovering medical cures, imagine the world we'd live in, the society of caring people ..

Ok... nuff comparing our scars.. what can I say, our generation is screwed up in many ways... hahaha.
It's in the Milk.. but dang I love Milk.

3 Days of Growth. I am in love with Maestro , for sure the next Beast Mode strain.. compare her to the other to strains already to far along at this point to bother hitting with pollen. seeds need 6wks but I don't think they have that long left.

IMG_20240313_232035.jpg
IMG_20240313_232047.jpg
IMG_20240313_232103.jpg

Her branches fill in nice with a bud site every inch.

Green Punch by the same breeder, much faster in flowering.
IMG_20240313_232807.jpg

Ice Latte really fast flowering girl
IMG_20240313_233119.jpg

Latest posts

Back