Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, your so awesome... the baby Autos are just short of a week old

IMG_20240207_220012.jpg
IMG_20240207_220033.jpg
IMG_20240207_220054.jpg
IMG_20240207_220108.jpg
IMG_20240207_220133.jpg
IMG_20240207_221120.jpg

Not feeling to well tonight so gonna make it short... big day tomorrow, of to get my MMJ card at 3pm..
update ya soon on that ok... night my minions... hehe seriously, Love all you people
Feel Better Carty
Have not heard that term Minions since my old friend George from Sancturary Gardens was perfecting his line of seeds.
He was the Goblin King

Feel Better Carty
Have not heard that term Minions since my old friend George from Sancturary Gardens was perfecting his line of seeds.
He was the Goblin King
Seriously, what about Minions.. the little yellow dudes in animation world... my brother year older then me dresses like them for bed.. hahaha.

Feeling better, just getting kicked in the fellas lately.. everything going wrong.. roof leaking, A/C Heat won't come on and having to pay a repair guy to come out in am.. pisses me off as I'm pretty sure it's just the start solenoid that is the issue 99% of the time but I can't do it with how my neck is bothering me atm..
Part is $20.. grrrrrr. $150 later.

Warming a cup of coffee this morning and flames shoot out inside the microwave.. thought I left the stir spoon in the cup or something.. nope. empty I turn it back on for a sec and flames shooting out the vent looking thing inside... Unplugged and tossed. Already miss it.. we had so many moments together, the corns we have popped, over heating my food and burning my lip, ahh the memories.. lmao.

2nd adult trikey put together, rear axle won't turn.. ok, put hers together just fine, same company and I built many a bike in my late teens.. as I take it apart, I figure out it's the rear axle.. as I loosen the nut holding the drive tire on it spins easily and no noise, but the tire is to loose.. even the slightest bit of tightening beyond this point it seizes up and grinds... not my fault, can you say refund.

At least tomorrow I can take a ride to the dispensary and get some treats... my first visit ever to one today but card was not ready as of yet, met a dude very cool who says, we have a new shipment arriving tomorrow, come back and I'll hook you up, plus you get 50% off your first purchase.. 40% off my 2nd.
I think I found a friend.. hehe. I want his job, he also talked about the laws here changing soon maybe to allow us to grow 4 plants... no way.. happy dance.

I do a flushing mid flower, but not really a full on flushing.. just running a gallon of good water thru each plant is usually enough when growing with all organics. But it's what I do and it makes me happy...
After this flush, no more N... PK only and a bud hardener.. since switching nutrients it will be Foxfarms
Big Bud and Tiger Bloom along with AN Nutes Overdrive.. and of course, Calmag. 2wks before finishing I stop all foods, and everytime they need water I overwater.. I prefer to see a fade in my plants as they finish and use up the mobile nutrients within themselves making for a better tasting product the burns evenly and cleanly... want a good ez way to check... twist up a doob and look at the ash. Is it black or ashy or almost no ash... the 3rd is mine as I use hemp papers with no gummy.. organic again.. hehe. black ash is a plant not flushed well and your still smoking some of it.. flush your plants people..

after I do I lean them in the sink and let them drain for 20min before going back to tent...
IMG_20240207_222210.jpg

2 GDP Autos and look at the big difference too... one has a more Sativa look to her structure that is really noticeable since I leaf stripped last week... look at the buds plumping on the other and she is the one who really smells of grapes

Black Vietnamese was one of my favorites a few years back. It was crossed with White Widow and would flower out in 14-16 weeks. Massive harvest outdoors and not bad indoors.
I misspoke. It was Black Vietnamese X Northern Lights. I used to call it Black Lights. Only took three days for my brain cells to start firing right.....

I love northern lights and their mixes. Just a great strain. I have some c99 x northern light Im hoping to try this year.
Excellent mix... used to had Joey weeds version... still have C99 x Starfighter.

plants are bulking up, small drink tonight and put a big arse fan on them hurricane style... next photo shoot in a week I think we'll all be in for a nice surprise.. babies looking great too....

Excellent mix... used to had Joey weeds version... still have C99 x Starfighter.

plants are bulking up, small drink tonight and put a big arse fan on them hurricane style... next photo shoot in a week I think we'll all be in for a nice surprise.. babies looking great too....
Sir having trouble getting seeds topop
Any ideas float seeds for 16 hours in spring water then berween to cotton pads werred o. Top of towel wrapped plant warmer on a plate inside of plastic food stoage bag

I soak mine in tap or RO water with a bit of hydrogen peroxide for s full 24 hours. Then into s paper towel or napkin that is between damp and wet. From there the seeds go into an oven mitt to a dark and warm location. Leave them for 2 full days then check. They will look like this…first pic after 24 hour soak
Sec pic going into napkin
3rd pic after 2 days in oven mitt
IMG_3110_Original.jpeg
IMG_3111_Original.jpeg
IMG_3068_Original.jpeg

Guess I'm old fashioned. I use these for seeds. I pretty much have 100% germination rate. These are tomato seedlings I germinated in the plugs. I do weed the same way.
Drop the seed in the hole. Pinch off a piece of the plug and put it over the hole,,,,not down in it.
Put plugs in a plastic pan of some sort. Keep the plugs wet and under a light.

IMG_20240210_095551879.jpg

Screenshot_20240210-095255.png

I've done the same thing with rockwool cubes. put 'em in a tray put the seeds in the wool, fill the tray up with water deep enough for the cubes to wic, and put the tray on one of those heat mats made for sprouting seeds that you can buy anywhere. I think I got my last one from Menards.

Guess I'm old fashioned. I use these for seeds. I pretty much have 100% germination rate. These are tomato seedlings I germinated in the plugs. I do weed the same way.
Drop the seed in the hole. Pinch off a piece of the plug and put it over the hole,,,,not down in it.
Put plugs in a plastic pan of some sort. Keep the plugs wet and under a light.

View attachment 352076
View attachment 352075
Same I’m 100% germination with them.

He carty, I’m wondering if you could help with this deficiency. Had it with my last run as well and just can’t put my finger on the problem. I asked my grow buddies and said they can’t help as it’s autos. Ph in is 6-6.4 in and runoff is 6.5 feed once a week with biobizz at half strength, I’m now on week 7. Ready to give up on the autos I think and give photo period a try.

Attachments

• IMG_4103.jpeg
    IMG_4103.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4102.jpeg
    IMG_4102.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4101.jpeg
    IMG_4101.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back