Bag Seed Closet Grow #1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
water now the more i look at them the more i want to water them..

looks like youre off to a grat start!!!they do look like they all arent the same strain tho,but thats cool!VARIETY!!!!

daytripper_1967 said:
looks like youre off to a grat start!!!they do look like they all arent the same strain tho,but thats cool!VARIETY!!!!

I got the seeds off my tray which has been collecting seeds for some time now. So there should be a bit of everything on it. :stoned:

no, just water one or two of them really good and see if this changes the way your plant is looking or growing..doesnt look like you ever water them;)

I found the 2 plants in the smaller pots had roots coming out the drainage holes. So i transplanted them into thier final homes. The one with the droppy leaves and brown spots really came to life since then. I just can't believe how much the roots have grown in the past week.

do you have any light leaks coming out of your veg closet when the door is closed and its dark in the room? i have a simaliar room that i wanted to do something like this with but i was to concerned about light leaks

gunnjabsgrow said:
do you have any light leaks coming out of your veg closet when the door is closed and its dark in the room? i have a simaliar room that i wanted to do something like this with but i was to concerned about light leaks

I panda plastic around my flowering room. Then made a flap on the front that i could close and shut. I will post pics in a min. I do have leaks comming out though but not in.

Here is my flap up.
DSC00071.JPG

And my flap down.
DSC00072.JPG

And here is inside the closet as you might be able to tell. I stapled the panda plastic to the front of my shelf up to the celing above the door. Leaving a small gap to run exhuast from. This is to prevent light from my veg room comming throught the top.
DSC00074.JPG

Day 17 Veg

These girls are growing fast on me. I think i am gonna swicth over to 12/12 friday or else my other babies are never gonna leave my veg closet.:p

Flower Room
DSC00062.JPG

Veg Room
DSC00065.JPG

Naming this girl The Bush!
DSC00070.JPG

And here is the Skyscraper!
DSC00069.JPG

Calling this one Sleeping Beauty. For its slow growth rate and pungent smell.
DSC00067.JPG

This one is known as The String Bean. No explanation needed.
DSC00068.JPG

Last but not least The Wilting Widow(Widow has noithing to do with strain).
DSC00066.JPG

hmm dont look all that bad skyscraper
gots a few bad leaves thats fo sho
my eyes are bad i think its propally a burn
mark sense previous ppl said that u might
have nute burn but i owuldnt get ur leaves
wet when u have ur lights on it will burn
the leaves if that does any help

take care dude

peace.

I had to put the girls into flower a few days early. Mostly due to the amount of room they are starting to take up. SO these pictures are 3 days into flower.

DSC00076.JPG

DSC00075.JPG

theyre turnin out to be very nice :) gonna be some kind nugs on those things

One of my plants in a very light green are some strains this way. Or could it be a nute issue?

Not to much new to report. Three of my plants are starting to show sex a bit early to tell for sure. The bush seems the have a white hair in one location but to small to tell. Here are some updated photos. As you can tell i got a full closet now. So i hope to weed out a1 male atleast to free up some room.

From the top:
DSC00078.JPG

From the side:
DSC00077.JPG

Hey BBB your plants are coming out fine, Whats the averge ph on them

Boy that third pic has some FAT leaves! What breed is it?

triprey said:
Boy that third pic has some FAT leaves! What breed is it?

They are just random seeds off my tray.

Also a little update. The Sleeping Beauty has shown me HIS balls, so i chopped him down today moved one of my plants from my veg room to my flower room to fill up the extra space. Also The Bush i am 100% is a female. The skyscraper is also looking female, no hairs yet but the pre-flowers on The Bush and The Skyscraper look the same.

Damn those look nice man..like you light..where did you get it>?

Latest posts

Back