BBB and Nirvana Seeds Presents: Northern Light, Blue Mystic and Snow White grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Running a bit low on my supply and i wanted to test her out so i took one the lowers buds off of her. She looks yummy.

SS850667.JPG

SS850670.JPG

bigbudsbruddah said:
Running a bit low on my supply and i wanted to test her out so i took one the lowers buds off of her. She looks yummy.

SS850667.JPG

SS850670.JPG

How are you going to Cure it for tasting?

Hey up guys!

WOW that cola is SOMETHING ELSE!!!

How are the trichs looking at the mo on her?

Nice looking plant buddy! So I take it you didn't pollinate any of her with the NL male? BTW that male was a killer looking plant!

Can't wait to see what that Blue Mystic will look like at this stage :D

jonny- This was just a smaple bud so i won't be curing this one. When i harvets the rest i will though. I usually dry them on screens for 4-7 days. You want them to be dry on the outside but still a little moist in the middle. Then i put them in tuperware to cure them, other people use mason jars. Then just remmeber to air them out once a day.

Thorn- At moment the trichs are almost all cloudy a few still clear. So i figure another week or 2 atleast. WE will se though this si my 1st indica grow so i am still figuring them out :) Yeah i did'nt mostly because i need a bigger space to do what i want to do. So i ma waiting for whne i add on to my house then the breeding will begin. I have a BLue Mystic and Northern Lights that are just about done with veg stage as we speak i will be moving them under the HPS soon. I will post pics of them soon.

Thnx for the replies Cya

bigbudsbruddah said:
jonny- This was just a smaple bud so i won't be curing this one. When i harvets the rest i will though. I usually dry them on screens for 4-7 days. You want them to be dry on the outside but still a little moist in the middle. Then i put them in tuperware to cure them, other people use mason jars. Then just remmeber to air them out once a day.

Thnx for the replies Cya

They look sweet! I wanted to know how you did it for a sample. Thanks for explaning it Please post pics.

Hey MP'ers hows it goin. Things still going great here. One more week and i will prolly be bringing this girl down. The Calyxs (spelling?) are starting to swell and the hair on the lower buds are starting to turn red. As u can see in my first pic the top bud was getting so heavy i had to tie it up so it would fall over :) I have'nt check the trichs yet to see what they look like. Anyway on with the pictures.

The whole plant
SS850676.JPG

CLose ups of cola
SS850674.JPG

SS850678.JPG

:hubba:
bigbudsbruddah said:
Hey MP'ers hows it goin. Things still going great here. One more week and i will prolly be bringing this girl down. The Calyxs (spelling?) are starting to swell and the hair on the lower buds are starting to turn red. As u can see in my first pic the top bud was getting so heavy i had to tie it up so it would fall over :) I have'nt check the trichs yet to see what they look like. Anyway on with the pictures.

The whole plant
SS850676.JPG

CLose ups of cola
SS850674.JPG

SS850678.JPG

I wish i lived next door to you:hubba:

Looking good buddy! Let us knwo how those trichs are looking... I can't wait to see harvest pics!!! :D

Thorn said:
Looking good buddy! Let us knwo how those trichs are looking... I can't wait to see harvest pics!!! :D

Just checked teh trichs they are looking all cloudy. Anyone know the average time it take to go form cloudy to amber?

Hey there Bidbud. Those ladies are looking fantastic. That massive bud is beautiful!! Cant wait for a smoke report. Sounds like they need like another week or maybe two to finish up. Be patient and you will be well rewarded. Take care and keep us posted my friend.

Hey BB man that is a monster plant you have there bro great growing man hope that taste test knocked you on your but:eek: Cant wait to she you chop her good luck and see ya in a week:p

The time has come to chop her down. I check the tricks on saturday and about 1/3 of the trichs were amber. So i gave it one more day and chopped it today. It has a slight fruity smell to the buds and they are covered in resin. On with the pictures.

The Plant Pre-Harvest
SS850681.JPG

Budshots
SS850700.JPG

SS850713.JPG

SS850725.JPG

Smaller Buds
SS850707.JPG

Total Harvest
SS850729.JPG

Waiting for those buds to dry is gunna be a killer wait! Those are some very nice looking buds. Have you tried a sample yet?

I've ran BM a few times. Mine never looked as indy dom as yours. I'm jealous:D. I love my indicas.

Latest posts

Back