BBB and Nirvana Seeds Presents: Northern Light, Blue Mystic and Snow White grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thorn said:
thanks for all the pics bro, those were some quality bud shots!

Gonna be interesting to see the Blue Mystic through flower :D

Well both the NL and BM are both looking male so i will have to start some more of them. I have to wait till my SW dries though because it is in my veg room. Since i have so females in my flower room i guess i will grow the males for some pollen atleast.

My male ratio has been very high so far i am just hoping it is bad luck. So far 7 of 9 have been male :(

My advice would be to keep some pollen from the BM. It's yield makes it a good candidate for a cross.

thats pretty bad luck with that male ratio buddy, hope it gets better from here on for you :)

Snow white is done drying so i weighed it and then put them in thier tuperware homes. Over all i got 59 grams from the plant, the main cola weighed 24 grams. The smoked a few buds to give it a try and it is some good stuff. It has a taste of flowers or something kinda hard to describe. It tatse really good and will put you on your ***. All in all a great strain. :)

Small Buds
SS850751.JPG

SS850734.JPG

Cola
SS850746.JPG

I also started to germ 1 Blue Mystic, 1 Snow White and 1 Nortern Lights seed.

Well my last hope in my flowering room finally showed me its sex. Its a girl!!! It is another snow white lady, but this one is looking even more indica than the last. This is the one that i flowered from seedling thats why its so small. Anyway on with the picture.

SS850774.JPG

If this one forms some decent side buds i may try and pollinate a few buds with some Blue Mystic pollen. How do you all pollenate just a few buds? I was thingking of using a wet q-tip and rup the pollen on teh buds with that. Any suggestions?

bigbudsbruddah said:
Well my last hope in my flowering room finally showed me its sex. Its a girl!!! It is another snow white lady, but this one is looking even more indica than the last. This is the one that i flowered from seedling thats why its so small. Anyway on with the picture.

SS850774.JPG

If this one forms some decent side buds i may try and pollinate a few buds with some Blue Mystic pollen. How do you all pollenate just a few buds? I was thingking of using a wet q-tip and rup the pollen on teh buds with that. Any suggestions?

Congratulations!!:hubba:

The SW has taken well to her new home and is growing fast. I plan on pollinating a few of the buds this weekend. I have'nt picked which cross i'm gonna go with yet. I also posted a pic of the plants in my veg room. It has 1 SW, 1 BM , 1 NL and 2 Bagseed. I plan on using the bagseed to try and learn to clone plants. I figured i might as well learn on free seeds.

Anyway on with the pics.

Snow White
SS850780.JPG

The Babies
SS850776.JPG

My SW lady has really taken off on me it has over doubled its size in the last two weeks. It stands about 4 foot tall now, i am hoping it is done growing vertically and start growing more bud. I also did pollinate a few of my SW buds with some Nortern Lights polen hopefully i did it right. If so i will be working with a new strain soon :) I also posted a pic of my plants in my veg room. I will prolly be moving them to flower next weekend.

SW Lady
SS850781.JPG

Veg Room
SS850785.JPG

Moved my 5 babies from veg room to my flower room. Two of them are bagseed, 1 Snow White, 1 Nothern Lights, 1 Blue Mystic.

My Closet (Bagseed plants on far right)
SS850789.JPG

Big Snow White
SS850793.JPG

looks good budda..u wont feel it till harvest i shud be harvestin also around the same time..good luck!!

Well my SW lady is huge!!! The cola itself is gonna be over 2 feet long. Way bigger than my last grow. 3-4 more weeks and it will be time to harvest her :)

Here is a pic of her
SS850803.JPG

I also have more great news!!! Of the 5 plants i put in my flower room a week ago 4 of them are female!!!! So stay tuned soon i will have BM,NL,and SW going at the same time.

she is beautiful, looks like You could have a bud pic of the month up there?
good growing, n smokin'

Latest posts

Back