BBB and Nirvana Seeds Presents: Northern Light, Blue Mystic and Snow White grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice plants man!! what are you using for nutes?

Hey man things are lookin' good! Looks like she's gettin' frosty! Ahhh...the patience of a saint one must have :watchplant: ... Soon, so soon...

Yeah fox farm has a great line of nutes and soil. I used fox farm my first 6 months of indoor growth, it did very well. I now use advanced nutrients, sensi bloom A & B, with indonesian bat guano, silica blast by botanicare, and general hydoponics fruit fusion for shugars and molasses. Also some carbo load to help stack more bud production. I personally like results outdoor with foxfarm rather than indoor, either way they are a great company with reasonable prices so u really cant go wrong. Keep up the great work man, stay positive!! Peace and Love!!

Things are moving along great in my closet. In the last week they have really started packing on some buds. You can tell a big diffrence in the pictures from last week. The blue mystic must be a heavy indica because i have never grown a plant this short before. I would say it is about 2 1/2 to 3 feet tall.

I have also germed my next round of babies. I did one of each strain again.

On with the show.

The Ladies( Snow White on left, Blue Mystic Back Right, Northen Lights Front Right)

SS850924.jpg

closet1.jpg

Great set of pics.....i mean awesome. Those close ups are really cool...thanks for the pics.

Sorry for the lack of updates. My work has been working me like a dog. Things are still going great with the grow. It is about time to strat checking trichs on them. I am starting to see brawning hairs and the fan leaves are starting to yellow. Tell tale signs they are about finished. Anyway on with the show.

My Closet
closet2.jpg

Snow White
SW4.jpg

SW5.jpg

Blue Mystic
BM4.jpg

BM5.jpg

Northern Lights
NL41.jpg

NL51.jpg

damn, just went through your entire journal. you produce some dang nice looking nugs!!! makin my cottonmouth water

Well the time has come to harvest my ladies. Caylxs are swollen fan leaves dying and trichs turning amber. I took a otn of pics so i am gonna split this into three post.

First off the Blue Mystic

Pre-Harvest
BMH1.jpg

Post Harvest
BMH2.jpg

Cola Close-Up
BMH3.jpg

Total Harvest
BMH4.jpg

Small Bud Close-Up
BMH5.jpg

This Snow White has been like all my others. There seems to be very little diffrence in phenos. They will produce big cola's but the bud will not be as compact as NL or BM is. A good producer though.

Pre-Harvest
SWH1.jpg

Small Bud Shot
SWH2.jpg

Post Harvest
SWH3.jpg

Cola
SWH4.jpg

Total Harvest
SWH5.jpg

Cola
SWH6.jpg

Also wanted to show you my quickly put together drying shelf.
drier.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the show

I enjoyed that show like you wouldn't beleive :).

Ab-so-lut-ly aMaZiNg results ! ! ! And I'm sure the pix don't do it justice, amazing as they are. Must smell so good too.

Those cola's are rediculous, lol. Well done, and I hope you enjoy the fruits of your labor. You deserve em'.

Be well.

Latest posts

Back