BBB and Nirvana Seeds Presents: Northern Light, Blue Mystic and Snow White grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Things still going good here. Just wanted to post a quick updated picture enjoy.

ss850805.jpg

Hole smokes man your gonna have a nice night when you puff on those ladies. Hey roll a fatty and then rub it on a cola to get it sticky then smoke and lye back I did that one time DAMN was I on cloud 9 haha great grow man.

That looks puuuuurdy, yea man i appreciate your post on my journal like what i posted before, i will keep everyone in detail and i appreciate your help very much, i hoping my results will look like yours but im a newb lol so that will prolly not happen.

Well i had a idea last night to put my 70 watt HPS on my room also. I dunno what took me so long to think of this, maybe to many bong rips owell. So i mounted the 70w HPS security light on my wall that was getting the least light.
More good news as you can see in my picture below i added one support string to my SW. Well the damn thing is so heavy i added another one after the picture was taken. Now it is kinda straight :)

The Closet
SS850840.jpg

Snow White, Week 6 Flower
SS850841.jpg

That...Cola.........Plant....WOW!!! I hope one day I can grow like that....I need a nice HPS setup for that though...but wow dude MAD props! I could live off of your Snow Whites top cola haha Keep it up dude :D :hubba:

Ooooweeeee bigbud! F'n spectacular. I really admire what you have going on there, thanks for great documentation. Best of luck, can't wait to see more.

One or two more weeks and my big SW will be coming down. She has really been packing on resin this last week. I checked the trichs earlier this week and they are looking mostly cloudy. Also alot of hairs starting to turn brown and foilage is starting to yellow

On my other plants on week 3 of flower i removed the badseed plant mostly from fear of it going hermie on me. I seen some wierd growth on it and it was stressing me out keeping it in there.

Anyway on with the pics

The Closet
SS850858.jpg

The Cola
Untitled-1.jpg

Nice and Sticky Small Bud
Untitled2.jpg

Ty all for your comments.

Well she finished alot quicker than i thought. I checked her trichs last night to find them 1/2 amber and 1/2 cloudy. So i chopped her this morning, this snow white has a bit more a fruity smell compared to my last one. We will see if it smoke that flavor in a week :)

Anyway on with what you all are wanting to see. The Pictures:

Whole Plant Pre-Harvest:
SWHarv.jpg

Post Harvest:
SWHarv1.jpg

SWHarv2.jpg

Once again a big thanks to everyone at MP. This could of never happended with out you. :)

Now with my big girl gone there is plenty of room in my closet for my other three ladies. They are now at week 4 of flower, and they smell great. After i took this the picture below i lowered the light down really get them buds forming.

The Blue Mystic is on the left, Snow White is front right, Northen Lights is back right.

SS850903.jpg

Thanks for the comments Funk and lorenzo. I did not weigh the cola wet though i will weigh it once it dries. :)

WOW amazing simply amazing buds!!! And those plants are so healthy lookin! Keep it up!

Well my SW buds are dry and are tasting yummy. I have moved them into thier tuperware homes for curing.

So now that my veg room is open again i am germing 1 SW, 1 NL, 1 BM.

Check this beautiful bud footage
SWcola.jpg

wow everythings looking great . im about to start my 2nd grow. under 250hps hope mine get as good as urs . the way iv alwayz been tought is to get the pollen in a little bag put the bag over a branch and ziptie it on and shake it around that why u only pollenate 1 branch rather than accserdentally doing the whole plant or more .

Latest posts

Back