Beginning of a perpetual grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which 2 strains should I add to my grow? If you vote please leave a post on your opinion!

• Barney's LSD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blim Burn GSC

• Cali Connect 818 Headband

• Cali Connect Boss Hogg

• Delicious Seeds Sugar Candy

• Emerald Triangle Cherry OG

• G13 Mozzerella

• G13 Sweet Amnesia

• G13 White Strawberry

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here they are. I feel like they're growing slow. I have them under a 1500 with just the veg switch on at about 36". no burn yet.
yesterday they got a diluted compost tea feed and spray.

Attachments

• 92219x6.jpg
    92219x6.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 44
Transplanted to 3 gallon poly grow bags today. They put on a good deal of growth over the last 6 days. They all look great and a few have some funk already. I took some horrible pics so I'll try again later when I go to check the run off. They all look pretty good.
@Lesso - I turned the light on full strength and I didn't see any bit of stress from the added light. I was surprised! They just soaked it up. Thanks!

Attachments

• 92819.jpg
    92819.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Hey Novitus! Good luck to you :) Glad your back in Action! Cant wait to see how everything goes! I will have my fingers crossed for you! How are they looking now? I myself have a new grow going, well its been going for a while.

Can't wait to see your progression with plenty of pics!

Hey Novitus! Good luck to you :) Glad your back in Action! Cant wait to see how everything goes! I will have my fingers crossed for you! How are they looking now? I myself have a new grow going, well its been going for a while.

Can't wait to see your progression with plenty of pics!

Hey! Good to see you! They're doing great. I'm pretty sub par with a camera but I like trying to get good shots so there will be more pics as time passes, for sure! I'm gonna swing by your thread and see whats happenin with you!

Weekend Update:

Thanks Stinkyattic! S.E.K., it's always good to see you've stopped by as well!
Been a busy couple weeks and I'm behind schedule. I finally got clones cut today. Got 2 of each into solo cups. Things are looking ok. There's some serious stretch on the LSD. The BoC had shot up over everything else and then filled in very nicely. The Double Lemons and Larry is looking fantastic. Nice fat indica leaves on her. The WS and the Mozz are looking great too. Everything has a distinct funk. Carbon filter to the rescue. I've topped the 818 and got a almost successful fim on the BoC. 3 shoots, not 4, but hey.

I need to log into my PC to get pics up. I'll do so sometime this evening.
Edit -- Here's pics of the current view. I got an empty bubble cloner sitting in there for the next round of clones in 1 week. That will move to the 2x4 then. I'm flipping to flower then as well. Hopefully the soil clones all root and then I can clone off of them and push them into flower 4-5 weeks behind the seed crop. I feel like I need a better air pump and another air stone or 2 before I trust in it to get clones thriving.

Attachments

• Top Shot1.jpg
    Top Shot1.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 33
  • BoC Top.jpg
    BoC Top.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Clones.jpg
    Clones.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 40
  • canopy.jpg
    canopy.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 32
  • BoC Structure.jpg
    BoC Structure.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 33
  • LSD Structure.jpg
    LSD Structure.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Empty Bubble Cloner.jpg
    Empty Bubble Cloner.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
I missed a whole week. I tried to post yesterday but was just too busy. I really wanted to sit down with each plant and take photos. Most of the strains in there have very little info available.Everything is looking good in there. 6 plants ready to see the flip!
The LSD is super stretchy and thin. I'm a tad worried it might herm on me. It's from female seed. It's a thirsty thing. Nearly a gallon every two or three days. Definitely smelly.
LSD.jpg

The 818 is a sweat little bush. It took to topping well and spread out. Slow drinker so far. Maybe 2 quarts every 3 days. Has a funk.
818.jpg

The Mozzarella the best looking of the bunch. Nice full plant. Broad leaves. Moderate watering was needed. 2qts every two days. Not much smell.
Mozzarella.jpg

The White Strawberries shows sativa characteristics. It's a nice looking plant and has a sweet smell. It needed watering every three days and got nearly a gallon then.
white strawberries.jpg

The Box of Chocolates is a tall plant with hybrid characteristics. It smells kinda like **** to be honest. I'm hoping that's pre chocolate infusion! It was thirsty needing fed every two days. It definitely shows vigor.
BoC.jpg
The L Og x LTh x OrL is a short fat leafed bush.i don't think it's much over two feet tall. It smells like lemon peels. It doesn't drink much. Two to three qts every 2 or 3 days.
Larry Lemons.jpg
Two weeks ago I took two clones from each plant. I lost three, a white strawberries, an 818 and a Mozz. I'm going to do some pruning today and will take more of each from that for clones. In part to practice cloning and partly to have more girls ready soon.

Last edited:
Weekend Update:

Thanks Stinkyattic! S.E.K., it's always good to see you've stopped by as well!
Been a busy couple weeks and I'm behind schedule. I finally got clones cut today. Got 2 of each into solo cups. Things are looking ok. There's some serious stretch on the LSD. The BoC had shot up over everything else and then filled in very nicely. The Double Lemons and Larry is looking fantastic. Nice fat indica leaves on her. The WS and the Mozz are looking great too. Everything has a distinct funk. Carbon filter to the rescue. I've topped the 818 and got a almost successful fim on the BoC. 3 shoots, not 4, but hey.

I need to log into my PC to get pics up. I'll do so sometime this evening.
Edit -- Here's pics of the current view. I got an empty bubble cloner sitting in there for the next round of clones in 1 week. That will move to the 2x4 then. I'm flipping to flower then as well. Hopefully the soil clones all root and then I can clone off of them and push them into flower 4-5 weeks behind the seed crop. I feel like I need a better air pump and another air stone or 2 before I trust in it to get clones thriving.
Hey Novitius! Good to see the update! Thanks, always a treat! You have it looking great! I love it when the plants start to stretch! Nice seeing them get taller, then pack it on. All in though, you have it hooked up! Great job! its all looking great and I can tell you are giving them plenty of TLC!
Sorry I haven't been on lately to give an update on what I have been into. Just been super busy with little ** coming up here and there. Ill post and update, good one, here in the next few...I think you will like what updates I have made and the progress!
Great Job! They look healthy happy and loved!

I missed a whole week. I tried to post yesterday but was just too busy. I really wanted to sit down with each plant and take photos. Most of the strains in there have very little info available.Everything is looking good in there. 6 plants ready to see the flip!
The LSD is super stretchy and thin. I'm a tad worried it might herm on me. It's from female seed. It's a thirsty thing. Nearly a gallon every two or three days. Definitely smelly.
The 818 is a sweat little bush. It took to topping well and spread out. Slow drinker so far. Maybe 2 quarts every 3 days. Has a funk.
The Mozzarella the best looking of the bunch. Nice full plant. Broad leaves. Moderate watering was needed. 2qts every two days. Not much smell.
The White Strawberries shows sativa characteristics. It's a nice looking plant and has a sweet smell. It needed watering every three days and got nearly a gallon then.
The Box of Chocolates is a tall plant with hybrid characteristics. It smells kinda like **** to be honest. I'm hoping that's pre chocolate infusion! It was thirsty needing fed every two days. It definitely shows vigor.
The L Og x LTh x OrL is a short fat leafed bush.i don't think it's much over two feet tall. It smells like lemon peels. It doesn't drink much. Two to three qts every 2 or 3 days.

Two weeks ago I took two clones from each plant. I lost three, a white strawberries, an 818 and a Mozz. I'm going to do some pruning today and will take more of each from that for clones. In part to practice cloning and partly to have more girls ready soon.

Will upload some pics from my PC later.
I hear you! I have tried to make it on to do my updates....
6 ready to go huh! I don't wish a hermi on anyone! I am hopeful it will be fine. Does this run in the genetics? She's a drinker huh! Smelly and good as hell I bet. I love walking into the room with a great aroma, wink.
You have quite the selection and genetics going Novi!
What is your clone process. My first go, I had 98% rate. Sorry but it will happen, how did you make out on the pruning and possible cloning.

Everything looks great! Lots of TLC! Looking forward to the next post.

Photos added to previous post.

Attachments

• 20191103_084158_kindlephoto-540215438.jpg
    20191103_084158_kindlephoto-540215438.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Mozzarella.jpg
    Mozzarella.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 27
  • BoC.jpg
    BoC.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Larry Lemons.jpg
    Larry Lemons.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 818.jpg
    818.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 26
Thanks SEK.
The watering has gotten out of sync. I moved them around to create more of an uneven canopy. The LSD looks really droopy in the photo. I usually take pics when I check on the soil.
I really wanted to work on pruning these girls(?) from the get go but I haven't had the time. I've been so busy.

So, no more clones were taken, yet. Sometime on this day I am going into the tent and not stepping out till the work is done.
Adding Dolemite Lime to help balance cal mag and Langbeinite to the top dress. I've read langbeinite helps with terpine production, larger flowers and strengthens cell walls. I originally found info on Langbeinite in The Rev's TLO.

Attachments

• 20191103_131305.jpg
    20191103_131305.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 18
Ok I got in there and let the weed whacker loose on the underbrush. All trimmed for flower. I took 3 cuts off each of the strains that didn't root before. Well, I took 4 White Strawberries. With all my removal I had a coffee can full of nice looking potential clones. I trimmed them proper and stuck them into the bubble cloner to see if it'll work as is. No real pressure on that at the moment. I just don't think the pump is up to par.
I stuck my oscillating tower fan in the corner. Fan cuts a 45* path of ion cleaning air. The whole tent gets proper air circulation now. I don't even need the 6" fans anymore so I'll move them to the veg tent.
I top dressed the 6 plants headed to flower with Sea bird guano, dolomite lime and langbeinite.
I up potted the White Strawberries clone. Tomorrow, the remaining clones pot up.
Today is the last day of 18/6 in the 5x5.
Tomorrow begins the transition period to flower. I can't wait to see some hairs popping out. 4 of the 6 plants were from feminized seed. With the stretch on the LSD and reading some journals scattered around saying Barney's can and will Hermie in the right situations, I'm a little worried I'll lose the donor.
after.jpg
new clones.jpg
just for giggles.jpg
after2.jpg
I'm hoping that the 2 regular seed plants will be female but I will not be upset to see a male. I will collect pollen for the second round of girls, pollinate a branch on everything and see what it does.

Latest posts

Back