Bubba's Tent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THG said:
Give it a little time, but it does look like male preflowers.

:yeahthat:

The pics are a bit tough to be certain, but not looking good.:(
Can you get better pics?

Yes sir, Give me a couple minutes and I will get the best I can.. look about in about 10 minutes for picture update

edit: Company here for a cpl minutes, I will get to it within the hour.

IMAG0084.jpg

IMAG0086.jpg

IMAG0087.jpg

IMAG0091.jpg

That's the best I can get for now. :(.. Thinking about going ahead with the flip,
Maybe I can get to learn breeding basics :D

I believe that it is too early to tell--it doesn't look like you have alternating nodes yet. You can go ahead with the flip though if you want, however, I really think I would wait until they have a little more growth to them. You really do not have many bud sites yet on them.

I would get rid of the male if it is as soon as you are sure. I would wait to do any breeding until you have a few grows under your belt. Practice cloning instead.

If you check the grows under bubba902 you will see a lot of cloning take place..

Been building up a new inventory :)
Badboy t5 6bulb
Hydrofarm 2bulb 2ft t5
Agrosun 150w hps
5 42w cfls
New timers, thermometers,hygrometer
4in exhaust
Dragon to take care of everything lol.
Critical mass fem,
Road runner #1
Tahoe og
White siberian
Bagseed

Just popped another road runner and afghan kush ryder both auto fems.
Roots organics soil with the roots organics line up, x nutrients line up, botnicare line up.

Going to play around with lighting,tents,closets until I get a nice veg and flower room.

I have a 1.5ftx2ft closet I plan to veg in, then flower in the 4x2.

Should I keep t5s with t5s and the hps with hps?
I ran mixed last grow but with 400w hps,432w t5

Here are a couple pictures of stuff
Empty bag is the afghan kush ryder seed, she just went down this morning in soil.
Orange container is cheese,
Black poly bag is the critical.
Road runner #1 is the budding auto
White bucket is a revegged bubba kush x lemon og.

Took bagseed and square orane tote back outside to let them do their things.

IMAG0112.jpg

IMAG0113.jpg

IMAG0115.jpg

IMAG0120.jpg

IMAG0121.jpg

IMAG0102.jpg

IMAG0093.jpg

IMAG0099.jpg

IMAG0108.jpg

I do not like mixing t-5's with hid lighting.
t-5's need to be close to be effective, while hid are further away and the t-5's just block the light from the hid's

Just a couple pictures from today, transplanted the 2n1 to their own homes..
The cheese is taking off finally along with the critical.
Afghan kush popped but my other rr was a dud.

As far as strains go, I'm very pleased with the lineage and hope all turns out nice.
Our 12/12 schedule starts begining of august and drops from there.
Plan on getting clones rooted with a weeks veg time in before throwing a handful outside in 5gal buckets.

Smoking on some flash babalyon, pretty good, nice earthy tast. Relaxing body high.

IMAG0143.jpg

IMAG0139.jpg

Our 12/12 schedule starts begining of august and drops from there.
:confused2:.... OD flowering may begin 'around' the first week of August, but 12/12?? not unless your north of the Arctic circle me thinks..;)

I did a Google search on sun rise/sun set in my area and august first starts a 12hr sunlight/12hr dark period. Unless its based on estimates from preevious years.

bahahahahah researched... hehe i deff still off lmao. wonder how high I was typing that...

I'm guessing you're in north america.??? these are Aug. first times
Fairbanks AK

Twi A: light
Sunrise: 3:16am
Sunset: 12:45am
Twi A: light
Full Moon: 7:29pm
Day length: 21h 29m

Mauia, HA
Sunrise: 5:59am
Sunset: 7:03pm
Full Moon: 5:29pm
Day length: 13h 4m

unless you;re on the equator, or in the southern hemisphere...:confused2:
In addition, you're looking at approximately an hour before sunrise and an hour after sunset of light.
hxxp://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/sunrise.html go there, choose a location, click "see sunrise/sunset. Then on the calander page, click the 'drop down menu' in "columns". Check/click "twilight/rise/set".."show".

outdoor gardens do not require 12/12 to flower or finish. Od flowering is a elongated process starting as soon as the days begin to get progressively shorter.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8937 <-sheds some 'light' :p...on the actual process that initiates flowering.

I'm "around" the 38 parallel N. I usually start 'seeing' flowering "around" the first week of August, but am a full month and half away from the fall equinox (12/12) in NA, which is Sept 22.

bubba887 said:
I did a Google search on sun rise/sun set in my area and august first starts a 12hr sunlight/12hr dark period. Unless its based on estimates from preevious years.

Check your sources Bubba:aok:

Sept.1: Sunrise 7:03am..... Sunset 8:07pm

Not 12/12 til

Sept.26: Sunrise 7:26am..... Sunset 7:26pm

These are just the times when the sun actually breaks the horizon and when it drops below the horizon.

Like hick mentioned you still will have some light before and after the sunrise and sunset.

Thanks all, saved the hastle,
Fired up the flower room and ac lol.
Cheese cuts will be made in flower.

IMAG0144.jpg

IMAG0146.jpg

IMAG0150.jpg

IMAG0147.jpg

IMAG0152.jpg

pcduck said:
Check your sources Bubba:aok:

Sept.1: Sunrise 7:03am..... Sunset 8:07pm

Not 12/12 til

Sept.26: Sunrise 7:26am..... Sunset 7:26pm

These are just the times when the sun actually breaks the horizon and when it drops below the horizon.

Like hick mentioned you still will have some light before and after the sunrise and sunset.

lol i fail @ google search

bubba887 said:
lol i fail @ google search

Easy to find at your state Wildlife website for hunting:D

The road runner is yellowing out pretty bad, not really sure what's going on yet any help will be nice.

There are pics of some others, pulled 2 males so far out of my flower closet. Down to the cheese fem, tahoe og reg,rr#1, critical fem.
Took cuts from the cheese, tahoe, critical last night.. sat them ontopp of the badboy t5. Humidity is high,temps are 80s..

Ah I will get more pics after bit.

IMAG0173.jpg

IMAG0177.jpg

IMAG0175.jpg

IMAG0176.jpg

Looks to me like the natural course on the RoadRunner.

Next time growing her you may want to use the veg program a few weeks into budding, heavy eater she looks like.

You got some nice looking buds. How much longer longer do you expect to go on the RR?

Thanks for the heads up Duck.
Probably a week or two, I've honestly lost track of how old she was/is.
No signs of frosting yet, no really visible trichs either... Hmm. Could it be strain related?

Could it be strain related?

Yep:D

Grew some AI and some Quicksilver once. Buds looked monstrous but nothing. And I mean nothing,, no taste, no buzz, no nothing.

Plus some just frost up more then others. Still be dank just will not have all the sugar showing.:D

Latest posts

Back