can a hemi prodcuce as much bud as a female?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fruity86

Reaction score
i have a hemi budding now i was just wondering if it would produe as much bud as a female would it only had pistils and sacks on it for 2 weeks i keeped picking the sacks of and ive not seen 1 for over a month now do they produce as much bud?

Hemi?

hemi-5.jpg

lol j/k.

I have not experienced any. I would yank em if I saw a flower....but I have read of some on here that have got good little crops from a heRmi;)

I know I was joking...:)

I cant find it right now, but there is a few threads where people are plucking flowers and getting decent stuff still...if thats what your asking?

ye just wanted to no ifthe bud was a good size more inportant good bud:watchplant:

You bet! I did it but its alot of work! I have pics of mine if you want. Smoking it right now and doing just fine with it.

Cheers!!!

come on guys we all have smoked killer mersh full of seeds,yes the smoke can and is killer,I seed every crop in small areas,I harvest the same if it was sinsey,just before my trics cloud heavy,or when about 70-75% of pistals are in full color(brown,red,orange,ect.)So let it finish it has probably done all the damage it can by now,so what the hell,meds are meds my brother

ditto! i too did the pluck as tehy grow thing and wow ! :eek: a couple herms wre no big deal keepin o top of but 2 i had went mad wack herm on me so needless to say i said hell wit it an chopped when they started shootin out nanners left an right etc..
its really your call imo. wat are you willin to endure as far as keepin a herm round ya girls and save tem form bein molested by teh rogue herm pollen or not lol
but i been smokin herm bud for week orbetter now and i notice not one diff honestly. only few beans now an then is all.

no offence to anybody but i dont smoke killer weed with seeds in it.(thats why i grow my own :) ) ,Hemi can produce good quality but not as much of it as regular female would plus pleas dont use seeds from Hemi for future grows u better of getting decent seeds and go from there .

P.S Hemi also produces a lot of horse power think how u going use those......
dont inhale .

cheers people il let it grow its ready in couple weeks any way

If you have other females in there, you are taking quite a chance, IMO. While a hermie will produce smoke that can be as good as a non hermie plant, if your other plants get pollinated, you can lose 3/4 of your bud weight to (worthless) seeds.

ive not seen any sacks on it for over a month could it just start popping them out if so il move it into a diffrent room i have more females in there 3 weeks in to flowering i check it top to bottom light of light on every day

Nanners can "hide" inside the buds. The larger the buds get, the harder it will be to spot any nanners. I would be really suprised if it doesn't throw more nanners as it hermied so early in flower. Are you willing to bet up to 75% of your bud that you will have no more nanners? Buds that are seeded can lose 75% of their weight to seeds (and worthless seeds at that).

Taking the plant into another room will not help. Pollen will travel throughout the house on air currents and ride around on your cloths and hair.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=125107&d=1248982523
heres a pic of a lower bud on one my herms that went wild herm on me. this was a lowr bud so nothin for nnners etc to hide inside of but the top buds were stuffed wit them like stuffing inside the buds
but that is why most dont take any chances lookin for them or hopin they got em all. trial an error. i too thought i could control a hermie by plucking sacks an nanners as i went along but still i had seeds in almost every single bud in the whle crop .
but if ya up for the challenge go for tryin to maintain one. you will either learn real quick as i did that way that when peole say pull herm at first sight... you wont thhnk twice next time an just pull the sucka. jmo

Latest posts

Back