Can't decide on strain...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey i've heard of a few people having problems with nirvana white widow seeds,i was planning on growing some widow, but have now find myself back searchin strains.i came acrooss nirvana ice,have you checked this strain out? it looks amazing,if anybody reading this has smoked the nirvana ice,can you throw your $.02 in. this may be a strain worth checkin out though.-peace

p.s.
if the boutique is still handing out sam the skunkman thai haze x skunk 1 beans,you can see what these look like in my journal,i just flipped the light to 12/12 on them last night,time will tell how they end up.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
hey i've heard of a few people having problems with nirvana white widow seeds,i was planning on growing some widow, but have now find myself back searchin strains.i came acrooss nirvana ice,have you checked this strain out? it looks amazing,if anybody reading this has smoked the nirvana ice,can you throw your $.02 in. this may be a strain worth checkin out though.-peace
I believe that from dr.chronic, but could be the same batch :eek:

cross my fingers...

can anyone recomend a good mental high buzz? i only know a few starins and they're body highs, good for getting stoned but the mental buzz goes down at a party imo

AID you still growing buddie!!

If you want quality genetics pay the extra money and get WW from Sensi or Dutchpassion. Both will be better then Nirvana.

hey legendary,where could i get some sed for that tinkerbell?sounds awesome.i like the creeper smoke.

andy52 said:
hey legendary,where could i get some sed for that tinkerbell?sounds awesome.i like the creeper smoke.

Against the rules. I would if I could though.

anyone know of a less potent strain (as white rhino is really strong) sort of more heady buzzy high? one good for a social smoke

thanks, peace

Anarchist_UK said:
anyone know of a less potent strain (as white rhino is really strong) sort of more heady buzzy high? one good for a social smoke

thanks, peace

White Rhino isn't what it use to be. Skunk sounds right for you though.

hmm...didn't know that LG, thanks...I'm not a pro, i just like to try to pass on info i guess...It just seemed like when they were a freebie from somewhere, maybe nirvana, not sure...But it seemed like ppl couldn't get enough of them, but i wasn't around here then, that was back in the Overgrow days...

tn_toker420 said:
hmm...didn't know that LG, thanks...I'm not a pro, i just like to try to pass on info i guess...It just seemed like when they were a freebie from somewhere, maybe nirvana, not sure...But it seemed like ppl couldn't get enough of them, but i wasn't around here then, that was back in the Overgrow days...

Skunk #1 is a quality strain with great breeding qualities. However I really like that ridiculously strong roadkill skunk odor that the old time Skunk has.

You got the seeds today?

I was going to recommend you Afghan and Northern Lights. I am in the same situation as you, I want a low plant that has a high yield. Grows well outside and in hotter temperatures. Let me know how that white rhino works out for you!

hey smoke have you looked into Big Bud any??? That's just another suggestion, but i'm not sure about heighth really...If you gotta go real low, go with lowryder...Or possibly just a lowryder cross could work, but i'm not sure...I can't speak from personal experience...jmo , hope it helps

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
You got the seeds today?

I was going to recommend you Afghan and Northern Lights. I am in the same situation as you, I want a low plant that has a high yield. Grows well outside and in hotter temperatures. Let me know how that white rhino works out for you!
cool dude, might try them at a later date :hubba:

Latest posts

Back