Cloning without hormones...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all, i was wondering if i could make a clone of one of my plants WITHOUT using a root hormone...

is this possible or am i gunna have to scrape some money together to get some of this clone juice?

tbh, i really cant be bothered to get some as its out of my way (sort of) and i only wanna clone one of my big girls so we can start a fresh crop as soon as this one has finished flowering...

Anyway, any hints on how to clone without the stuff? any basic nutrients required?

PLS HELP!!! :)

Yes You Can I Saw And I Now People That Clone Using Only Water Its Just Take Little Longer

CUT A CLONE MAKE 3 OR 4 LITTLE CUTS ON THE STEME BY THE BOTTOM I DO 2 ON EACH SITE 1 mm cut's just make sure your blade is clean

that's funny you metioned couse i em experimenting with nutrients in a water (flora micro and grow ) i put them in for 5 - 10 minutes
but if you got hydro store near buy tell them to give you little sampler of cloner (clone solution) they always have some and they are free .
stores in my area alweys have some samplers

You can root cuttings in soil without 'hormones', too. You're success rate might drop a bit, they may take a little longer, but it isn't a "requirement".

Latest posts

Back