Community By The Fire thread, Come be with friend and be warm,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4 the record, BWD, I like your style. You were the first contact post I remember and it was funny.

:icon_smile: / adds pile of seasoned wood for burning, southern style, blackjack oak.

smoke or cook em if ya got em!

Also a good time to estuff with yall from next to the fire.

feet up, well reclined and loving the fire.

gotta pull a pork loin off the smoker in a few min so have a good night.

ps. applesauce is the key.

Mmmmm Mamma always made porkchops and applesause nothin like it hot from the fire ;) Thankin yur fireside Iams my pilgrem friend yual set yur feet to my fireside any time yual likes.

BWD

Good morning BWD. I made some applesauce tlast week. Not on the fire, just the stove. It was good. My mom used to put the cinnamin red hot candy's in it. It was pretty and good. Hope your staying warm and dry and high.

Rosebud said:
Good morning BWD. I made some applesauce tlast week. Not on the fire, just the stove. It was good. My mom used to put the cinnamin red hot candy's in it. It was pretty and good. Hope your staying warm and dry and high.

Yur moms applesause sound delicious little lady ;) I just spent 8 hours of daylight yesterday tryin to keep ahead of storm snow fallin in my woods. In all total bout 2 feet landed and with the winds driften it some areas burried and wont be seen till spring now. Mother nature can cut some furry time and gain oh well gave this oldman body a good work out needed

BWD

Be careful out there BWD. Those drifts can swallow you whole. Don't over do either.

Dont worry little lady be diggin out chicken coup today got hankerin fur some chicken wings tonight reckon they be frozen and needin thawed out befur I cooks them ;)

BWD

They should be fine long as they took to inside when storm hit but ifin I dont diggem out soon they be bit frost bit soon reckon and ifin i dont diggem out wolf be long soon to do it and they aint to be sharing what they find ;)

BWD

4wheeler with blade be makin for the most work done then I do touchin up with my sweat on brow. Thanks fur carin ;)

BWD

Hope you dont mind if i pull up a stump.
been lurking a long time. some of your post make me lol i just had to take a seat

CatFish said:
Hope you dont mind if i pull up a stump.
been lurking a long time. some of your post make me lol i just had to take a seat

Set long as ya like and yup been trained to know me surroundins and have seen ya lurk me bushline time and gain ;) Take stump and carve yur name pilgrem set long as ya like Oh and I have eaten many yur ancestors sorry bout that but yual are tasty!

BWD

nuffin better than fired channel cat and fried taters with hush puppies .

CatFish said:
nuffin better than fired channel cat and fried taters with hush puppies .

Heard of these channel cat but I be to far off the trail to have been able to fish or eat they be to bigger waters like big lakes were I be inland and have only caught and eatin small lake cats but they do be tastin mighty right with some taters and other fixins reckon agrees with ya there I do ;)

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Heard of these channel cat but I be to far off the trail to have been able to fish or eat they be to bigger waters like big lakes were I be inland and have only caught and eatin small lake cats but they do be tastin mighty right with some taters and other fixins reckon agrees with ya there I do ;)

BWD
Fish and fried potatoes: a match that was made in heaven.

Malt vinager is somthing i'm working on down here n the land of ketchup and bbq sauce. one vendor at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back