Community By The Fire thread, Come be with friend and be warm,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yual americans be funny bunch sometimes lol yual start eatin katschup on yur fries yet?

BWD

my fried tartars dont need enything but a little lard in a skillet cook till tender. but thats just my way

Yup we eats them that ways too but I like to mix little deer sausage and onion in there too ;)

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Yual americans be funny bunch sometimes lol yual start eatin katschup on yur fries yet?

BWD
Oh mais oui. For some reason we crave catsup on fries (and in my case hash browns), but say "catsup potato chips" to the average damn Yankee and expect a lot of odd looks.

YYZ Skinhead said:
Oh mais oui. For some reason we crave catsup on fries (and in my case hash browns), but say "catsup potato chips" to the average damn Yankee and expect a lot of odd looks.

Yup we have some weird things to both sides be makin eyebrows go up down ;)

BWD

I batter up some gator tail nuggets to deep fry. Beer, flour, egg, seasonings.
Throw them in the frier. After a couple mins. Run the fries through the same batter and toss them in the frier with them so they finish at the same time.

Let all that goodness mix all together. Also works with Catfish.

Dont be sweating low batteries my friend...gets some nights rest..I keep the fire going..Some folk like to push folks around behind the trees..shrug them off like critter not wanted on arm....Time to smoke:48:

Rose I will always be bushline fur ya and as for yual 4u yual gots inteligence my friend always walk bushline to the open and it will always be there to shelter yur need when the need comes, stay the bushline and never to the open to much ;)

BWD

Good Morning All. Drinking a Hot cup of Java..ummmm taste so good.

just stopping bye with some wood keep the fire burnin and say morning to all---off to trade some know how for some of that paper with dead presidents pictures---you all have a good day

Weed and orange yual make me smile be feelin like real family here wakin to warm fires lol Thanks fur yur friendship and yur firesides pilgrem hope yual come back night and share yur journy of the day ;) Love me mornin coffee fresh from the fireside perk and watchin the fog burn of the lakes well in summmer right noew i just likes it cause it warms me old bones in this here frost ;)

BWD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back