Community By The Fire thread, Come be with friend and be warm,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sound like owr connomies crashin more hope yur pots have food pilgrems hope yual fendin well in hard time havin by lot folk. I loves ya all!

Here ifin I can only be in the well wishens

stay warm by yur fires

BWD

YYZ Skinhead said:
BWD, you dig beef brisket? I got a big slab of it marinated in pale ale and Purple Kush to roast on the fire.

Yual bring smile Missy! Thankin ya back my fireside. PS See ya rep ;)

BWD

Anyways sorry but me generater be sayin lights out soon. Take care yur own and love as my little lady say! Love ;)

bwd

Be mighty good day when man can go town and get paid $200 bucks fur hour work. Makes fur prevision money and new things the wife. I like when I gets the work ;) Gets me away the forest a while too

BWD

The next season of The Walking Dead come on next Sunday, right? Im excited, care to join me BWD? We have the fire stoked and the bong packed. Come on!

drfting07 said:
The next season of The Walking Dead come on next Sunday, right? Im excited, care to join me BWD? We have the fire stoked and the bong packed. Come on!

Yup reckon Im stoked fur it! Damn show gots me hooked fur sure. Were I be they runnin it all week fur folk to catch up to it or refreshin ones mind to it. I just hope it aint goin get all stupid now they be gettin back to some sort of civilization with lots folks round. Better not get all soap apra like niether keep it tence and keep it movin with blood guts and glory. Cant wait though thanks yur fireside pilgrem would love to watch with ya.

BWD

Yual ever just have one thing gets deep under skin like tick and cant understand why folk be way they be?

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Yual ever just have one thing gets deep under skin like tick and cant understand why folk be way they be?

BWD

:rolleyes:...only everyday..I just smoke and :ignore:

:48:..whos burried under ya skin?...Ill get the possy we hang M like Deer from treenext to fire Ant hill:eek:...and if its web freak..brush M off my friend like a nasty stink bug...

4u2sm0ke said:
:rolleyes:...only everyday..I just smoke and :ignore:

:48:..whos burried under ya skin?...Ill get the possy we hang M like Deer from treenext to fire Ant hill:eek:...and if its web freak..brush M off my friend like a nasty stink bug...

Thank pilgrem thanks ;)

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:

BWD
Most humans get under my skin like a flesh-eating bacterium, which is why I spend around 90% of my life ALONE.

YYZ Skinhead said:
Most humans get under my skin like a flesh-eating bacterium, which is why I spend around 90% of my life ALONE.

Me too but no matters how distant I keep me life from others I always seem to run trail with ignorant selfish self absorbed pilgrems yual just want to take bowie too and leave skinned. Sorry even bush folk need ventin time gain ;)

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Me too but no matters how distant I keep me life from others I always seem to run trail with ignorant selfish self absorbed pilgrems yual just want to take bowie too and leave skinned. Sorry even bush folk need ventin time gain ;)

BWD
The majority of people are that way (not the majority on this forum, of course). What sucks is that it is impossible to escape them completely because we are a herd animal species and sometimes are compelled to interact IRL with other humans.

Yup I keep pitchfork in canoe to slow up folk in theres I aint be takin comfy too ;)

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Yup I keep pitchfork in canoe to slow up folk in theres I aint be takin comfy too ;)

BWD

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BackWoodsDrifter again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back