Community By The Fire thread, Come be with friend and be warm,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:walks up, puts a few logs on the fire stokes it real good and heads to bed:

Hope yall stay warm!!!

Yup reckon be might damp pilgrem and much abliged to TOA fur stockin the fire be like a backwoods bump it was lol ;)

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Ok so what yual want me do to make yual likin my fireside talk like the guy from the fancy mustard commercial, how does it go? "Pardon Me But do you have any Grey Poopon" Dont knows what to tells ya, I be who I be reckon I stay that way ifin yual dont mind and ifin yual do I be movin my trails elsewhere as I aint here to cause yur firesides any uncomfort pilgrem.

BWD

omg :rofl:

that is freakin hilarious BWD... "Grey **** on..." :rofl:

brought some wood for ya morn fire. And a lil grandadd purps.:joint: Hope's you and your loved one's keepin warm up yer ways, bud.

I still have to wait for one more month now, then my loved one/family member will no longer be monitored on DOC. Then it'll be time to "Grow On".:cool2:

7greeneyes said:
omg :rofl:

that is freakin hilarious BWD... "Grey **** on..." :rofl:

brought some wood for ya morn fire. And a lil grandadd purps.:joint: Hope's you and your loved one's keepin warm up yer ways, bud.

I still have to wait for one more month now, then my loved one/family member will no longer be monitored on DOC. Then it'll be time to "Grow On".:cool2:

Yual welcome my fireside anytime yual needed pilgrem ;) Always enjoys the company yual share

BWD

Ok pilgrems funny thin happin today. Took the little misses down stream today fur some shoppin!! We open dore the big shoppin and ended up on forced trail to girly section I wanted meat spice! We all come cross the girly smelly stuff they be dabbin hind ear and crack the *** and low be hold I see the list of smells folk buy! Yual realize they got smells that smell like everythin in the world? There be one named "Dirt" and IT SMELLED LIKE DIRT!!!! I need buy me some this smell fur huntin! Then there be choclate chip cookie wife took to and it smells like cookies!!! Now gots one arm smellin top choc cookie and the other dirt stilll stinkin to it too. World be funny place ;)

BWD

:rofl: Funny stuff BWD, haha thanks for the chuckle

YYZ Skinhead said:
BWD, I think I shall name one of my future Canadian hybrids after you. :joint:

Be truly honoured so what would ya call it Thick in the woods ;) Dont knows ifin I ever be called Hybrid thinks it sounded more like inbred growing up but I aint ;)
BWD

4u2sm0ke said:
:rofl:

how is the fire today?

Mighty fine 4u! How be yur neck the woods? Might cold her still goin down gain to -20 tonight but by mondays woods be tellin of + temps comin my way ;)

BWD

Minus 20 jesus h christ ive only ever experienced minus 10 in Prague years ago and i was wrapped up and still got rash on both legs cos of biting wind.
Bbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
T4

Time4Plan-B said:
Minus 20 jesus h christ ive only ever experienced minus 10 in Prague years ago and i was wrapped up and still got rash on both legs cos of biting wind.
Bbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
T4

-20 be nothin here pilgrem with wind chill other day it was -50 and it freeze snot in nose right quick steppin away from fire. like I be sayin though total different scale today as we be hittin round +9 today ;)

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Mighty fine 4u! How be yur neck the woods? Might cold her still goin down gain to -20 tonight but by mondays woods be tellin of + temps comin my way ;)

BWD

brrrr...keep that fire warm my friend..I couldnt do that cold....we at 43f today and will stay there through the weekend...How the grow doing?...just harvested some Pink Lemonaid...and smoking on some LArry OG...lets share
:48:

4u2sm0ke said:
brrrr...keep that fire warm my friend..I couldnt do that cold....we at 43f today and will stay there through the weekend...How the grow doing?...just harvested some Pink Lemonaid...and smoking on some LArry OG...lets share
:48:

Always logs a dryin next to fire waitin there turn ;) Me pouch gettin mighty low and me plants aint impressin me cause cold gotem stunted to some warm comes. Like yual I grows in me shed and with the temps the warmest I could get room lockin in all heat from light and ballest as well as runnin oil filled space heart full blast was 75 and that be it. Lights out only thin runnin was space heater and it dropped low cold fur them be all I could do to keep from freezin. With warmer temps comin I aim to see growth to start skyward gain here shortly. Would love to pipe with ya pilgrem yual always good folk to ones fireside ;)

BWD

can ya run the light all the time?.....I do this so I dont have to run the heater...allthough it dont get near zero degrees here...mojo for the plants

4u2sm0ke said:
can ya run the light all the time?.....I do this so I dont have to run the heater...allthough it dont get near zero degrees here...mojo for the plants

Yup yual knows yur ways ;) I dont ussually run lights 24/7 but Have been known to run the odd 24 hours in real cold times. keeps the meter away from set schedual too so be a win win time to time ;) Its all bout the plants as yual know! Thanks friend yur firesides always welcome yu are.

BWD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back