COP stoped by...I HEED HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
city said:
Oh ya ... wipe your hard drive with a big damn magnet......
The fact that his hard drive is still in his possession tells me that the cops aren't pursuing any cultivation/sales angles. If they were, that PC would be sitting in their evidence lockup right this moment.

The magnet routine isn't foolproof. Putting that puppy into a burning furnace after beating it with a sledgehammer is.

Hard Drives are not hard to open. Open it, extract the disks, break them into about a thousand pieces and then burn them until it's all goo.

They won't be using it then.

Hard Drive = $100

Your freedom = Priceless

potus...man ur an ***, but thats ok, I need some one to say what u have said...they have aresst warrants for us both...we are meeting a lawyer this afternoon before we turn ourselves in...then we are heading to do that...

greenjerry said:
potus...man ur an ***, but thats ok, I need some one to say what u have said...they have aresst warrants for us both...we are meeting a lawyer this afternoon before we turn ourselves in...then we are heading to do that...
I hope it's not the same lawyer that told you to confess.

Good luck to you man. I hope everything turns out as well as possible.

btw, I couldn't see the name you called me, but angel has five letters in it.

mybad

Never talk to the police!

Anything you say can, and will be used against you in a court of law.
Nothing you say will be used in your favor in a court of law .
It's not in the job description of a cop to help you get away.That would be like a butcher working for PETA
If they had as much on you as you say they did you'd be in jail .
Something is wrong with this tail either the cops did something wrong and they can't nail you or they are going to get a warrant and tear the house apart.
Either way ,They have you on the radar and they aren't going to let you go .
Get a Lawyer cause it's too late for a condom ,You're already F---ED

POTUS is far from an donkey on this issue. As I read your initial post, I felt the SAME way. Another RAT. You seem more worried that u have noone to RAT on then manning up and taking the fall.
As stated, be a MAN about it.

First off, your "friend" with the 3 oz needs beat down. He needs to stand up, or YOU or taking HIS fall.
3 oz in NC with a Sale charge will give you 25 months MANDATORY MINIMUM. Your done bro. If they get you with a cultivation charge, it is also a 25 month mandatory minimum.

POTUS, the cops played this cat. They got him to confess and spill all the beans before he was even charged, that is why Miranda will not apply to him in this case. It was his ignorance of the law that got him into this.

I am still miffed that he was, and is considering being a puppet for the man. I have no remorse for this guy. Just the simple fact of what he said in his first post shows his true colors.

by call him an a-s-s was not to say I was wrong...he was right but hard on telling me the truth...I am ok with that...I DID NOT GIVE THEM A BIG and/or LITTLE FISH...they kept asking...I DID NOT TELL THEM ANYTHING...I JUST WAS STUPID AND GREEN...

yo man if you didnt get any tickets or didnt get a ride to jail id clean your place up and wait for a return visit.if they didnt document this incident i doubt youll be seeing any kind of time or fine for it.for laws...hxxp://www.norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4555

EDIT:and norcal the sentencing depends on if its his first offense or not and whether or not they combine the charges(that seem to not have been filed).i would say no longer than a year on good behavior and maybe some probation.which isnt nothing really.but in reality green you knew what you got yourself into when you got down by the growing,holding stuff for people,ect.but you seemed to have lucked out.best bet is to clean the place up and buckle down.no need to stop smoking entirely,just keep what you need around.

EDIT 2:damn busy server has me in disarray,good looks potus.im a firm believer in tough love as the famous saying goes "no ones perfect" and with that going on people are bound to make mistakes obviously and the best medicine is education when it comes to that.but nothing can substitute true experience.

im agreeing with you guys on here. btw thanks Potus, cleared up some legal things there, and im sure im not the only one. And made me think more about getting busted lol, but its kinda something that should be there if you want to avoid it as much as possible. youll think more stealthily.

i would say something to that guy, but anything i could possibly said has been said. DONT SNITCH! remember, snitches get stitches. usually always. Police work always falls into the wrong hands. think about that one too before you mention any body thats not yourself.

Oh and anyone wanting to learn more ways to handle cops, ill put a link in here to a youtube video that was made by a former cop that makes a bunch of great videos for slipping past the legal system, and avoiding the k9s. its a long video but its well worth the watch it could mean the difference between being locked up or still smoking your buds ;)

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B24t-Z4nZIU
also part 2 of that
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDlCaS9swME&NR=1

also check out more vids from barry cooper. great stuff. it gives you a better feel of how the cops work. type in nevergetbusted

and you can watch a bunch of things. the video i watched isnt there bc its being sold now.

THE ONLY GOOD SNITCH IS A DEAD ONE.
Suck it up, face the music, hold you head high while doing your time.

Thanks for explaining greenjerry.
As I said, I don't think anyone should go to jail for anything to do with MJ.

You will find a few folks here do not beat around the bush, so if some of our posts are a little harsh, it's just that we speak what we feel.

Bottom line, what is going to get u is the possesion of the 3 zips. The plants, if they were small, will prob get dismissed. That 3 zips is what is going to be the issue.
NC has decrimilized MJ to a point. And that point is 1.5 oz.
hXXp://www.norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4555
It is going to be up to your lawyer to get the chrage dropped to possesion, rather then sales.

Bottom line, your roommate that had the 3 zips needs to man up. There is not one of my friends that would let anyone take a fall for them. And that is what your buddy is doing man.
Jerry, I understand that u are a little freaked man, but REMEBER this. A cop is str8 up a servent. The cops have NO power to make deals, it is up to the DA. So anything a cop tells u is str8 crap. The cops job is to make the arrest and file the charges. It is up to the DA to pursue it further.
Don't trip man.

and seriously dude watch those videos they will help you if have a next time. and take all these posts and make them your morals. if you go to jail or prison dont be the guy that cries. i know its rough. but you knew you were swimming in the drowning waters man.

and i swear you guys have me nervous now too bout it, but it comes with it. especially the first grow. Everytime my dog even whines i jump up and peak out the window really fast. if i can get rid of evidence in time then i can save myself but chances are slim if their kickin in my door. luckily my old dog still has amazing ears. may help me out some day, i hope.

if i get busted im deffinately not giving out names, im too blame here. even if someone else was there that could take my charges i would claim them once found. thats what i tell all the buddies i ride with too, dont snitch its the stoners golden rule. you bet your *** if cops bust in here im gonna do everything i can legally do to keep them from finding my stuff without making myself look too obvious. btw, the vids have stuff in them about body languages cops pick up and dirty tricks and such. he has a video on youtube about how cops train their dogs to false alert, so they can search. you can catch it and use it on them too. i studied this dudes ****. ive been busted, just with posession underage, still had probation 9 months heavy fines, and a 6 oclock cerfew. that was bad enough. i got SNITCHED on by the kid that sold it to me in 9th grade, turns out the school give 50 bucks for every bust a student creates. so the kid got in a fight, snitched me out, keeping him out of trouble by refocusing their main concerns on someone else, and earned 50 bucks. apparently he had 150 bucks leaving school that day and i 3 day vacation. to bad a few weeks later the kid got tried as an adult for stealing cars and got thrown in prison. I havent seen him since. and hes lucky. yeah

once i got off probation and started smoking again, i studied up bc i randomly stumbled on this searching for weed videos. i swear it changed the way i see cops. the only good thing is my uncle in law is a cop, and knows i smoke. he has actual morals being in a small town. hes town marshall wont bust family for anything. also he has let more possession charges go than hes busted. he knows about weed and is for legalizing. of coarse he does make them dump their bag. but whats better no weed(you can possibly still go back and grab some nugs) or no weed and jail. hmm?

edit: i also have found in smaller towns knowing cops personally behind the badge gets you out of trouble a lot. i wouldnt be just running up to cops saying hey wanna go to steak n shake. just if you know them outside of the uniform they usually show that they wont bust you unless they have to. My uncle wont ever be in a forced position though, because he lives 6-7 towns to the south.

and wow im doing a horrible high ramble. lol ill sum it up, watch the vids, they will help, and if you know a cop personally that youve known for a long while ask that person for legal advise if you cant get a lawyer right now. thats all im saying, if i found myself in trouble like that the first person i would call would be my uncle. and ask him about any possibilities to get my charges dismissed. i wouldnt be able to get money for a lawyer. so it would be me and a city appointed dipshit. sorry for that, but thats what they are. cant word that differently for it to have the same meaning sorry mods on that one ahead of time. you better know how to bend the legal system atleast enough to open a hole you can crawl out of.

heres what gets me, you just got a felony, you must be on probation. why on earth would you even think of growing while on probation? i know i have court soon, so i stopped smokin in time to be sure im clean by then. i know im gonna get probation so i've shut down everyting but the plants that should be done before court. its just common sense to me.. im not going to put my self or my family at risk anymore than i have to..

just remember snitches are found in ditches.

Potus, you hit it on the head. i like the fact that you didn't dip it in sugar and tie a bow around it. cold hard facts.

slowmo77 said:
heres what gets me, you just got a felony, you must be on probation. why on earth would you even think of growing while on probation?

you talking about him or me? if you were talking about me, i brought up a time i was on probation 4 years ago. lol but if not maybe i should stop posting when im as high i as i am.

time to pay the piper. i hope you aint my neighbor. cause you don't want to snitch on me, then have to be my cellmate tonight. and thats how this will go down if you open your mouth. the cops will trick you to tell them what they want, then take you to the persons house you snitch on, pull you out of the cruiser to make id's, in front of all(yes, even the man), then your true colors will be known by all...

i did hard time on a few occasions, and i'll tell you, theres no place to hide in a cage. you will be degraded in ways you've NOT even learned about yet.

i'm seeing alot of this type of thing going on lately, and it makes me sick.

take your medicine. think about your loved ones. time to man up. i can't help to be harsh on you dude. your not the all supreme. don't pretend you are. don't ruin someone else's life for something you did.

i hope you wise up quick. did you sanitize your crib? when i say sanitize, i mean lose it all. everything associated with growing, and smoking weed. heck, even burn your garden tiller. see where i'm going?

did they take pictures?, video?, of your grow? did they say they were coming back? is your 'ol lady faithful to you? i ask this cause, one of them may have spy'ed her at school, you know, the dare program, and thought they could get with her. they operate in this fashion. with you out of the way, they can play thier sick, twisted ** on a scared womans head. don't believe me?

this is my way to you dude, to get you scared straight. and what you need to do now, is to get a good lawyer, and scope your options. hope you make the right choice. snitching is not an option here.

i've kicked it with you on here several times. listen to me. don't let 'em flip you. stand strong. keep your mouth closed, and lawyer up...bb...

I've read this whole thread and many of you make very good points.

I just feel bad for the kids. If their mom and dad get taken away, whats going to happen to them? As a mom I can't help but feel a smidgen of empathy here.

Hopefully everything will work out and the wife and kids will be spared.

several years ago i was busted for sellin another drug. i sold it from my home with my exwife and kids home. they watched mr for a month before i was arrested. i kept my mouth shut and took my charges with the help of a good lawyer my wife wasn't charged. when they searched my home they found plenty of pipes, mj, and scales. all this was in my house. i told them it was all mine. nothing happened to my exwife. they didn't try to take her kids. they wanted me to snitch but i thats not in my blood. play big boy games be ready for big boy time.

school boy. i was talkin about him sayin he had just be convicted of a felony and was still growing pot.

people please don't think it can't happen to you. im here to tell you it can. this isn't a game its as real as it gets. don't be stupid about stuff.

If you are doing any type paper, the law has the right to search your home. To due any illegal activity is asking for prison time. It is not worth it, to be locked up away from your loved ones. Doing without is a far better thing.
Never Snitch you are doing another man's job. If the law catches You on their own, you are a moron!

" (btw…the 3 oz was packed to deliver)"

That means either YOU, your friend, your wife, or kids WERE selling it from YOUR home. Narcing on someone is not the way out. You never should have let them in wthout a warrant.

I wish you the best of luck here, but dang you messed up..

schoolboy420 said:
turns out the school give 50 bucks for every bust a student creates. so the kid got in a fight, snitched me out, keeping him out of trouble by refocusing their main concerns on someone else, and earned 50 bucks. apparently he had 150 bucks leaving school that day and i 3 day vacation.

If he snitched on me, the $150 wouldn't have come close to covering his dental work.......

Latest posts

Back