COP stoped by...I HEED HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I (and my wife) just got home from jail, after spending the night...thank god for good friends and family...they are saying that it was 119.5 grams of weed...all lies, it was less them that, but I guess I am wrong...yes you would think my friend (roommate) would man up, but he will not. I just got home and he is gone, leaving a note saying sorry for all this ****...and that's all. He is a *****...I home my wife is going to get oof with nothing since she did not know anything...

NorCalHal said:
Thanks for explaining greenjerry.
As I said, I don't think anyone should go to jail for anything to do with MJ.

You will find a few folks here do not beat around the bush, so if some of our posts are a little harsh, it's just that we speak what we feel.

Bottom line, what is going to get u is the possesion of the 3 zips. The plants, if they were small, will prob get dismissed. That 3 zips is what is going to be the issue.
NC has decrimilized MJ to a point. And that point is 1.5 oz.
hXXp://www.norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4555
It is going to be up to your lawyer to get the chrage dropped to possesion, rather then sales.

Bottom line, your roommate that had the 3 zips needs to man up. There is not one of my friends that would let anyone take a fall for them. And that is what your buddy is doing man.
Jerry, I understand that u are a little freaked man, but REMEBER this. A cop is str8 up a servent. The cops have NO power to make deals, it is up to the DA. So anything a cop tells u is str8 crap. The cops job is to make the arrest and file the charges. It is up to the DA to pursue it further.
Don't trip man.

I did stop about a week or two after pleading guilty and I just kept them in the dark room and they where about 6 to 8 inches high, TOPS...I was getting deady to ripe them up sunday, I did not have the chance...

slowmo77 said:
heres what gets me, you just got a felony, you must be on probation. why on earth would you even think of growing while on probation? i know i have court soon, so i stopped smokin in time to be sure im clean by then. i know im gonna get probation so i've shut down everyting but the plants that should be done before court. its just common sense to me.. im not going to put my self or my family at risk anymore than i have to..

just remember snitches are found in ditches.

Potus, you hit it on the head. i like the fact that you didn't dip it in sugar and tie a bow around it. cold hard facts.

glad to here the wifes getting off with nothing. you didnt do much time, you got lucky. you getting probation or anything?

Latest posts

Back