cosmic nights grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can definately see the northern lights genes in those plants. Northern lights and white widow still have my heart, Best feeling high i've ever had! =) your plants are looking good bro and i'll keep an eye on your journal. Best wishes and keep up the good work!

thanks for dropping in Dewayne, and the kind words man.

some updated pics dudes, not had much to post, the gals are droopy at times. hard to get a handle on the watering schedule, it allways seems to be different day-day, 6 weeks in.
sex has shown, i haven`t switched for flowering yet, couple of more weeks in veg needed.
i think things are going good, had a little heat stress and had to raise the lights.
i started a new grow of 8 plants, from seed, and i`m taking a few clones from each female. how can i store these for a while(1 week)?
the last pic is of the first clone of the crop......i have some organic rooting powder, i picked up at the garden centre.we`ll see how that works out.
here`s what i`m putting up for flower in 2-3 weeks.:cool: :) :cool:

praktrica 028.jpg

praktrica 029.jpg

praktrica 030.jpg

praktrica 031.jpg

praktrica 032.jpg

praktrica 035.jpg

praktrica 037.jpg

praktrica 041.jpg

praktrica 033.jpg

praktrica 039.jpg

nice man, your stuff is coming along really well :)

thanx for dropping by dudes, lil encouragement does no harm,lol.

Hey Shuggy,:D
Great looking (LANGUAGE EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT USE ASTERISKS TO COMPLETE WORDS THAT ARE FILTERED. IT MAKES THIS RED PRINT SHOW UP IN YOUR POST. IT'S EASIER IF YOU JUST DON'T USE THOSE WORDS. THANKS.) :cool: Maybe you can give me some advice :)! See my thread ''New Grow setup 250 hps''. More pics to come. :joint: Smoke Ya Later:joint:

i posted on your thread richy-B, hope that helped;).
lil` update for all who are following this grow, i placed them into flower yesterday as they were getting to tall. the tallest is 3ft allready!
i`m having a little problem with my gals, they have weak stems, but no other vissible problems. anyone know how i could strenthen them up? I`ve got a fan blowing on them 24/7, but i don`t know what i`m doing wrong here:( . Don`t get me wrong, they look good and healthy, just the stems feel "floppy"??? any ideas would be great dudes,i`ll post pics in a day or two. you can`t see any problem looking at them, it`s just to the touch they feel bendy:confused:. Has anyone experienced this themselves?
let me know man, give me some pointers.
cheers, Shuggy:peace: :confused: :peace:

Alright, i know you are having a problem with droopiness it seems. You also have a Mg defficiency, notice the cupping upwards on the top leaves?

Droopy plants can be a # of things, High temps, over or underwatering, or can be a Phosphorous defficiency.

Look for deep purplish red stems and the leaves may fall easily if handled to much.

Anyways.. otherwise the plants look great.\

There is a great product out there called silica blast that is the bomb diggity ;)

check it out

for the mg def. us epsom salt it works very well 1 table spoon on a spray bottle and spray them 3 times a day for 1 week if that dont work go with 1 table spoon per gallon for watering and water as usable for 2 weeks or until you see improof good luck tryit it will work

thanks for the knoledge boost there man,i`ll do that directly. many thanks,
Shuggy

thats why we are here for to help each other

for the phosphorus def should i just add some bone meal N-4 P-20 K-0?
and the mg def,i`ve used epsom salts and misting them a couple of times a day. they`re still droopy now, but i`ll give it a couple of days and keep you updated. any other ideas welcome. BTW, one of my gals has red/purplish stems and the leaves fall off easy. what does that tell me, a "P" def?

no, can`t be, under-watering maybe.they got droopy the other day, as i forgot to water them, the soil was bone dry.

hey bro things aren't looking that bad;) as for the weak stems had a few plants like that and they still budded nice had to tie them up but all was good good luck man doing a great job peace

Are you still using fluros on them? And if you are, do you have a fan blowing around or on them?
Usually if you dont have any sort of a wind effect, stems get weak, and make the plant keel.
Also, the droopy-ness....if it was a under water or over water, that plant would be pretty close to dead right now...wouldnt have made it 3 feet if he wasnt really that on top of watering.
Its probably a defiency...I would go with what everyone else said to do.
I bet once you get them under that HPS, that they are gonna straighten right up, because of the lumen power of the HPS....but your gonna hafta correct that defiency first...
Also, for bigger stems....cant you just up the nitrogen intake?
My 2 cents...peace.

Hey man
Looking good, your about 4 days ahead in grow then me, ive got 10 BBud.
Smoke to you later.

thanx for the advice there man, i`ve had them under the hps for 5 weeks dude. i only use the cfl`s for the first 2-3 weeks. i have a fan blowing on them 24/7, i just increased the speed on it to see if that helps.
i also found another male:mad: , don`t have a clue how that sneaked by me!, i just transplanted into 3 gallon containers too, and then i see BALLS!lol.
anyway, they`re alive and that`s the main thing.cheers for the input;) .

Latest posts

Back