Crash Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use those ant bait traps as well. Kills all of them including the queen. Also, whatever is in 409 spray cleaner kills them instantly. If they show up in the house I just spray em and wipe them up with a paper towel.

16F1AE0C-7E16-4DFF-BC66-A148FB8C9527.jpeg

these are pretty cool

Google translate has a feature that you can use your camera for translating pictures (for example if you have Google translate on your phone and open the webpage on a laptop, it will translate what the camera is seeing. Worked well for me in Asia.

Found more Japanese beetles on some shrubs around the house. None of the veggies or cannabis, though. I sprayed all the plants that had beetles with Raid House and Garden, and they all died in about 30 seconds. I imagine I will be fighting these as long as I will the mites.

I moved the freak show to a sunnier spot in the yard. It was starting to stretch a little, and it's stem isn't all that thick yet. A little more sun should at least slow any stretching for a while. I also gave it some nutrients, about 10% of what I give the larger plants.

fs05.jpg

Latest posts

Back