Crash Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found more Japanese beetles on some shrubs around the house. None of the veggies or cannabis, though. I sprayed all the plants that had beetles with Raid House and Garden, and they all died in about 30 seconds. I imagine I will be fighting these as long as I will the mites.

I moved the freak show to a sunnier spot in the yard. It was starting to stretch a little, and it's stem isn't all that thick yet. A little more sun should at least slow any stretching for a while. I also gave it some nutrients, about 10% of what I give the larger plants.

View attachment 299535
Look kinda tomatoe-ish

Update on the freak show. Growth has picked up since I started letting it stay in the sun more. Just waiting for it to get big enough to clone. Hopefully, SubGirl will have a couple of these growing soon as well. I was short sighted only starting one seed. It could be a runt and I wouldn't know, since there's nothing to compare it to.

fs06.jpg

Update on the freak show. Growth has picked up since I started letting it stay in the sun more. Just waiting for it to get big enough to clone. Hopefully, SubGirl will have a couple of these growing soon as well. I was short sighted only starting one seed. It could be a runt and I wouldn't know, since there's nothing to compare it to.

View attachment 299856
739754E0-A09F-4B66-913D-A0A102C23994.jpeg

Water hose and spray nosel. I use the flat spray selection and spray up under the leaves. Knock their asses off your plant. I had spider mites about 3 weeks ago and i did that every other day with a hard spray for two weeks and they are all gone.

View attachment 299856
I have two decorative pots on my porch I’m gonna let them grow with my other herbs. Don’t think anyone will ever know they are cannabis

edited unless of course they get 7 foot tall 😂

I have two decorative pots on my porch I’m gonna let them grow with my other herbs. Don’t think anyone will ever know they are cannabis

edited unless of course they get 7 foot tall 😂
They are heavy sativa according to the literature on them I have seen. They will likely get tall.

The Supafreak seeds showed up. Looks like the grower is trying to add value with packaging. I'm vaguely annoyed at the high price and the minimum 20 seed order, but then I'm a capitalist. I would be doing the same exact thing.

sf01.jpg

I'm going to watch you guys grow this weird plant. Very interesting.

Latest posts

Back