Crash Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it... you should fill the tent with some good Autos... 4 femiinized in 3gal pots from the get go and you'll see some big girls. what light you running or was it a kit?
I just love your homemade wire basket around your beast... your version of a tomato plant trellis eh?
always cool to see what your up to bro

Love it... you should fill the tent with some good Autos... 4 femiinized in 3gal pots from the get go and you'll see some big girls. what light you running or was it a kit?
I just love your homemade wire basket around your beast... your version of a tomato plant trellis eh?
always cool to see what your up to bro
I'll probably use two lights. Maybe two XS150s so I can run them at lower power with less heat. I have a TS2000 as well, but I think the tent is a little narrow for that. I think that will stay on the ceiling over the THCB.

The wire basket used to be a tomato trellis, or two of them actually. It just took a little convincing to get them to fit the square pot.

I could put some feminized autos in there. With all the generous gifts from other growers like yourself, I have quite a few to choose from. But if I do that, it will be winter before I can breed your GDPA regulars.

The little Blue Dream Auto is still alive in the raised garden. After pulling it out of the pot and tossing it in the garden I haven't really done anything to keep it alive. It gets the same hose water as everything else, and very little nutes.

I was hoping it would herm and make seeds if I just left it alone long enough, but so far nothing. All the trichomes are tiny and very dark. There's no bud rot, though. If I had wanted to smoke it, I would have harvested it weeks ago. As small as it is, I could just roll up the whole plant into blunt. I guess I'll just let it live as long as it wants.

1691271960858.png

The little Blue Dream Auto is still alive in the raised garden. After pulling it out of the pot and tossing it in the garden I haven't really done anything to keep it alive. It gets the same hose water as everything else, and very little nutes.

I was hoping it would herm and make seeds if I just left it alone long enough, but so far nothing. All the trichomes are tiny and very dark. There's no bud rot, though. If I had wanted to smoke it, I would have harvested it weeks ago. As small as it is, I could just roll up the whole plant into blunt. I guess I'll just let it live as long as it wants.

View attachment 336382
Another inductee into the Hall of Crash. That is one odd looking plant.

In a weak moment last night I ordered a SF-2X4 tent so I could grow some normal sized plants while flowering all the monsters I ended up with after the summer travel. First up will be @Carty 's GDPA regular to hopefully make some regular auto seeds. That should take me into December when all but one of the big plants should be about ready for harvest. Might start another Supafreak as well to see if the mutant buds the last one made were a fluke. Of course I will keep the MXTL and BSHW clones going.
How many plants can you fit in a 2 x 4

Anyone know where I can get ruderalis seeds? I had seen a couple of "pure" strains around in the past, but I wasn't interested then. Only thing I see now is a "Siberian Ruderalis Standard", but everyone is out of stock.

This MXTL clone was supposed to get reversed, but it got too big while I was in Germany. I have clones in the works, so I'll get some reversed pollen eventually. I was out of space in the tents, so I stuck it out here. Maybe the marigolds will protect it...

1691968080051.png

I'm headed back to freaking Germany again in the morning. They sprung it on me this morning. They think I'm the only one who can solve their problem, like they don't have electrical engineers in Germany. Maybe I'll get lucky and solve it, and they will continue to believe I know what I'm doing : ) Wish I could have told them no, but that would pretty much end my career there.

I just popped Carty's GDPA regular seeds. They are in solo cups now, because I was worried the top of a 1 gallon pot would dry out too fast without the twice daily attention I usually give new sprouts. Mrs Crash will do her best, but that would be asking a lot.

The flowering plants are getting roughly a gallon every two days. They should be okay for the week I'll be gone. I mixed some ph adjusted cal-mag water she can water them with. Since it's only a week, so maybe nothing bad will happen...

I'm headed back to freaking Germany again in the morning. They sprung it on me this morning. They think I'm the only one who can solve their problem, like they don't have electrical engineers in Germany. Maybe I'll get lucky and solve it, and they will continue to believe I know what I'm doing : ) Wish I could have told them no, but that would pretty much end my career there.

I just popped Carty's GDPA regular seeds. They are in solo cups now, because I was worried the top of a 1 gallon pot would dry out too fast without the twice daily attention I usually give new sprouts. Mrs Crash will do her best, but that would be asking a lot.

The flowering plants are getting roughly a gallon every two days. They should be okay for the week I'll be gone. I mixed some ph adjusted cal-mag water she can water them with. Since it's only a week, so maybe nothing bad will happen...
Hope you figure out the problem real quick and I’m pretty sure you will. Have a nice trip and bring back a German trinket for Mrs Crash 🥰

Week three. All I can say is it's been a really busy summer. Considering all the neglect I couldn't be happier with their progress.

MXTL from the grow room. I can no longer reach the top of the plant, much less reach the dimmer to take a pic. I can't even get the whole thing in the image without standing in the next room behind the cable pull machine. Still, @oldfogey8 was right about the lack of stretching. It barely gained 4 inches after I flipped it.

1693096297465.png

The mother CSM clone. It's getting double cal-mag tonight. The smaller one is even worse. The bud sites on these are really wide and close together. I have trouble getting my fingers between the buds to pinch off the big fan leaves.

1693096565523.png

The other MXTL in the 4X4 tent. I finally gave in and caged the thing. It was pressed against all four walls, and the only way to defoliate it was to slide in on my back. I still can't keep up with the trimming - obviously : )

1693096869579.png

Finally, the small CSM. I feel bad about the neglect, but overall it's still pretty healthy. I'm thinking of flushing it with hose water. That did wonders for the THCB. I'm just not sure I can do it without flooding the tent - or the shop.

1693097154626.png

This was a sad plant before I stuck her outside. Over watered, over fed and light starved while I was in Germany earlier in the summer. I'll post her two ugly step sisters too. That's what she looked like when I first got back.

1693097646635.png

The ugly step sisters. Can't bring myself to put them out of their misery.
1693097684328.png

The four BSHW plants that sprouted from the 50+ seeds I planted, and some clones of the wrecked floor plants I hope to reverse and make some feminized seeds from. The habanero plant in the back won't make peppers, but I've become attached to it. Maybe I can teach it to run the mill.

1693098074683.png

I finally figured out what was wrong with the THCB. I repotted it using a new back of MG Twice as Big. I've been giving it nothing but cal-mag at half dose, and still its leaves were clawing and burning with excess nitrogen. I decided to flush it using the hose. The mess was unbelievable, but it started to recover almost immediately.

A closer look at that bag of soil shows it's full of this find dust that seems to hold water without even looking wet. I ad a second bag I hadn't opened that had the exact same crap in it. Previous bags contained nothing like that. I think this is the end of my MG use. I can handle excess nutes as long as they are consistent.

I'm not feeding the THCB any nutes until it starts cannibalizing the old nitrogen rich leaves. Thinking of keeping it around indefinitely, just letting it grow and never flip it at all. I'm very curious how big it will get : )

1693098474972.png

Latest posts

Back