DAY 6 closet grow. NEED HELP!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayreef

Herb Jedi
Reaction score
hello all, this is day six of some seeds I soaked in water overnight and dropped in some soil. That is 6 days from soak to current condition. no germinating in paper towels, I would but it seems that all I do is damage trying to plant in soil. Is there a trick to getting them in soil? I feel that I damage them when trying to grab shell with tweezers, is there a trick? how much can they take? how sensitive? anyway, this is day 6, should they turn up towards the light soon? only have 2 20w floros on them, uping to 4 40w floros until i get my hps, any tips/tricks? should they turn to light? starting more need info on how to handle germinated seeds to get in soil. Thanx

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

ok they look like normal seeds breaking soil :aok:
when i germ in paper towels and transfer to soil ,,i dont use tweezers they tend to squash the softened shell ,,i gently pick up the shell and drop in soil cover loosly and within 24hrs they are growing up :48:

so will they turn up to the light? and if they don't do i need more light? thanx, helps tremendously

yes they will turn to the light thats why they popped to get energy from the light, some time tonite i bet they turn up to the light;)

how big is your grow area remember you need 5000 lumens per sqf

Latest posts

Back