DNA 60 Day Wonder (auto)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

db33322

Reaction score
This will be my first Journal to put on here. I was looking though Attitude a couple of weeks and saw these seeds and decided to get some to see how good of a medical strain these are. Outside of the medical use what grabbed my attention was they claim that these only take 60 days from start to finish and can flower in any light cycle.
My grow will be done in soil (MG seed starter) in 1gal pot starting in my tent with T5's and then flowering under a 600w in my grow room.

dna.jpg

Very cool Dude....I am grabbing me the plush comfy chair and pulling it up over here...DNA auto? Very sweet...DNA has some great regular strains....I hope they took some time and created a good auto strain....
I use the same soil and hve had nothing but great results...it's the only MG soil that has no time release nutrients...good luck and GREEN MOJO

Thanks HL I've been using the MG for my auto blueberry for a little while and it works great though I have been trying to mix it in with FFOF to see if would do any better but haven't seen any difference.

So tonight I started 3 of these little girls by planting each one in a 1gal water bottle from Whole Foods. I have found that these bottles work great for autos and cost next to nothing. If these are like any other auto strain than I should see them sprout by the weekend.

Subscribed... I cant wait to see these babies grow.... Ive been waitin for someone to get these goin....

I wanna see :D 60 days is simply amazing and I cant wait to see. I will sit down and shut up now :48:

Last night I saw that two of the three seeds that I planted had sprouted. The third one is starting to break the soil so it should be up by tomorrow.

b.jpg

I've been a little busy this week and havent been able to give any updates this week. So on Sunday night I started the rest of these little girls or the other 9. The seeds come in a batch of 6 fem and picked up two of them. Since these are a medical grade strain I decided to go ahead and get them all going to try a few things out for curing and different light cycles.
So tonight when I was watering everything I saw that 9 of the 12 have sprouted and all are looking good. Also in the background are a few of the free Christmas seeds, I started the Sleestack and LA Confidential about 2 weeks ago. So I guess I will add the those two strains to this GJ.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Looking good...I usually run my autos right in my veg tent with my regular strains....I am interested in that sleestack x skunk...I can't wait to see how they do...

Well its been a while since I last updated this sorry just been really busy and havent had the time. A little over a week ago I moved all 10 of my girls into my flowering room under a 600w, since moving them in there they have started to add on some height to them. I also started to add FF Grow Big tonight when I was watering everything. The first two pics are off the 60 day wonders and I wasnt able to take a pic of all since some are between my auto blueberry that is just finishing up.
The third pic is of the Sleestack x Skunk and L.A. Confidential x Skunk I was lucky enough to have 2 of the 3 of each end up being girls. Tonight I moved them into larger pots should be moving those into my flower room sometime this weekend or next week. You can tell that they are crossed with a skunk strain as they stink so good already. Some of the fan leaves on the Sleestack are huge (grapefruit size) and I think I may make a few clones before moving them to the other room.

22.jpg

33.jpg

11.jpg

For this update there really is not much to add, things are going along really well and I have started to add FF Big Bloom to all the girls. Also i will be able to keep this journal more informed starting this weekend. I got one quick picture to add for now and should have more tomorrow along with some of the Sleestack x Skunk and L.A. Confidential x Skunk, both of them are coming along nicely.

111.jpg

Things are moving along nicely now and picked up some new nutes to start on all my girls from Advanced Nutrients Big Buds. I have 10 of the 60 day wonder and 1 sleestack x skunk and 1 L.A. Confidential x Skunk. I have all of these plants in 12/12 lighting for the slee and LA but also to test out if these really can grow in any light cycle. So far it doesnt seem to hurt other than slow down the speed of growth but that was expected running them on less light. Though it is only day 40 since germ or day 36 since sprout I dont see them being ready in 60 days.
I have a few pics here and the first 4 are of the 60 day wonders and the last is of the other two

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

This has been a busy week for me as I re-did my flower room trading in my flat white painted walls with reflective mylar. I found that I am now fighting a pest or bug problem and cant find any info on these bugs. They are very small and white but not fungus gnats maybe springtalls but cant tail do to there size. These little critters move quickly through the soil and stay down in the lower half of my pot. If anyone has had these bugs before please let me know what they are, there body is more of a grain of rice shape with a white body to them. I guess this will be the last time that I use the MG seed started, time to switch to FF Light Warrior.
Last time I updated the journal I started to use A.N. Big Bud and this has cause some very slight nute burn which I am working on to fix at this time. All 10 of the 60 wonders range in height from 16" up to 28". Here a are a couple of pictures of one of the girls I took with my phone and will get some more up tomorrow along with one of my sleestack x skunk for HL.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Id vote for Root aphids my self or Thrips seems pretty common in many store bought soils espiacially OF for the record.

I had a bad case of fungus gnats a few grows back from the FFOF, but other than that I have had no problem with the soil...I am however going to be mixing up my own from now on, as I just think I can make it myself for cheaper...starting with a good quality local potting soil.

Your plants look nice!

Latest posts

Back