DNA GEN. Cannalope Haze & Chocolope

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks you guys, they took to the fertilizer good, perked them up some more over night a bit.
Planning on taking 5 clones off each lope plant when they are able........then flower larger plants, veg clones, If I need to trim off more trimmings to shape colas I will, but probably won't take any more cuttings after the plant has been flowering about 8 days.....then they are left to grow hopefully forming some colas....The super lemon haze theres five......real small.....signs of small new leaves.....and the white widow will be transplanted soon to its final pot....

These are how the SLH are doing....their in their final pots now......they should be pulling through.........just slow.....they were trimed up to the tops before they were transplanted. Looks like 6 are still growing. I'm thinking these guys need 3 to 4 weeks before they get flowered...

100_0354.JPG

100_0343.JPG

100_0352.JPG

100_0340.JPG

100_0341.JPG

There not from the seeds they are the clones.....theres a story behind them.....They are ok, the art works just beginning lol....they are clones I had to reveg because they had flowers and this is what they had to endure to become a plant....they are 3 weeks old is all...we will see....

the 3 can first then the 2 choc.

The small cannalope looks kinda like a runt so far. Theres a large , med, and small cannalope.

The chocoplopes are about the same one a little larger but not much...

I forgot to mention, I'm seeing knats, not an epeidemic but can see it will get worse if I don't do something....The onlty thing I know is using fish aquarium rock, put so much of it on the top of the soil, and the knats cant hatch their eggs that way...never done it but may have to now.....i'll have to look to see if there are other ways...I believe the nats are from reusing the soil possibly, they wern't there last time....Im editing again :). I see where people like to use DE...wonder if it can be bought at an earl mays or menards or someplace...Otherwise order online like htg supply or somewheres...It says online that earl mays or ace hardware probly has it....have to go shopping again...i think it would be the cheaper way to go....

100_0499.JPG

100_0519.JPG

went to town bought some diatomaceous earth insect dust to controll the knats.....
put some dirt in a bowl, mixed it with diatomaceaous earth.....because my soil has settled a little and I had finished watering them yesterday, I thought
I'd add a couple of inches of this concoction around my plants, that way it's dry and I don't have to wait for the soil to dry before i put DE arounfd my plants. I also oedrered some bat iquano. So I will be able to fortify my pots with some iguano as well as the other additions. I'm going to have to water from the bottom it sounds like.....for a couple of weeks for the DE to work.....hope that little caanalope turns out ok looks like somethings bothering it.

100_0530.JPG

100_0532.JPG

100_0529.JPG

These plants are now 4 days older after taking the first cuttings for clones. I was able to get 6 clones off of each plant, the plants stalks thickened noticably after the trim. There next trim will be due in about 3 days, theres already some more clones that can be taken now but I'm letting the plants recover for a week.

100_1254.JPG

100_1259.JPG

100_1243.JPG

100_1237.JPG

100_1250.JPG

These are the SLH clones that survived...4 in all.....and the Dinafem white widow. They were previously mentioned in this thread I'll probaly start flowering the chocolopes and cannalopes after the second trim...in 3 days..Then seperate the small clones and plants...veg them else where. These smaller plants will end up like the sog where as the bigger plants will be more like the colas. Would like to finish the grow as soon as it can be done. :). I probly could wait 1 to 3 weeks before flowering the slh's and ww. And I might take about 4 clones off the ww? In case the chocolope and cannalope lack females.

100_1225.JPG

100_1227.JPG

100_1228.JPG

100_1229.JPG

100_1256.JPG

your right few more ww's.....is all this grow needs, ...and I'd be glad to give you a clone if it was legal....but I know you were only complimenting the strain....tk u......its supose to be sort of a couch lock ww from what I've read. Thanks for chiming in I can't wait till theres buds. :) I did lose the small cannalope I mentioned in previous threads.....so theres only two now....the small one looked like it was bit by something so it's history now. tks for chiming in you guys....

My wonderfull cloning didnt turn out to well. almost all have died so far. Unlike the first time when i was about 95 % successful, but this time just the opposite....
I was contemplating moving to a different place to live,and putting the growing away for awhile, and clean this place up for the new tenants...but instead i couldn't help myself and i started this grow.......
So I'm not going to wait on the clones and just begin to flower everything and hopefully it be done in 2 1/2 month from now.....The new clones i took today are much more stronger but I don't have time for growing them ect. nor the previous clones because they are to far behind.
The lemon hazes and the ww will probaly yield under an ounce, i'm guessing 3/4 dried bud. the choclopes been vegging for 5 weeks so they should be monstrous, and the cannalopes should be good size....there 5 weeks as well....hopefully the lopes will be female and u and i can se some huge colas..if you like....i want no less than 14 minches long, and nice and compact....see what happens....they went under hps 600 watt light today....So this grow had to be downsized....due mostly to time restraints...

000_0004.JPG

100_1270.JPG

100_1267.JPG

100_1277.JPG

100_1278.JPG

Sorry about your clones mate, how are you taking them? I hope your next batch do better :D

Indeed a wonderful grow. I am definitely going to be stopping in for this.:hubba:

I just finished my second run of DnA chocolope. I had a mother but after 2 runs it was too leggy so I threw it to 12/12. Of the 6 seeds I soaked 6 popped and 4 were female:cool: . of the 2 really good ones one smelled like melon and the other is so sweet it literally tastes like candy(mom). cant wait to see this cross, I might try a kaliman cheese#1 male for the choc candy..

Latest posts

Back