Doin it again..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fiction

Underdog
Reaction score
Starting My second journal..here's what I have goin. After the first grow decided to switch from promix to a hydro set up. Not sure what this kind of system is called. Had the idea from a friend to build it. works for him so ima give it a try. Also added a vent to my 400w hood, 300cfm fan and threw an ionic breeze in there to help with the air. All these things seem to be keeping the temps in check 83highs-70 lows. This time Im starting with 6 plants 3 strawberry cough clones and 3 blueberry skunk seedlings. I put the clones in 4 inch net pots and the seedlings in 6 inch. I did it this way because I figured I'd need to grow the blueberry skunk larger before determining sex so i gave them the extra root space. Their sitting in 2 seprate resovoirs with 8 gallons of water in each. Theirs 2 airstones in each res tank along with a small water pump feeding each pot a slow steady drip and im usin hydroton as a medium. I transfered them in from promix pots a week ago and their doin great. Heres some pics..will keep u updated. peace!

fixed1.jpg

fixed2.jpg

fixed3.jpg

fixed4.jpg

fixed-5.jpg

Looking good Fiction. I see ya made a few adjustments to the grow room adding the cool hood and what not. Looking foward to following your grow from beginning to end. Here is some GREEN MOJO to start your grow off. :D

hey their looking good so far keep it up nice grow room

Stepping your game up..... I'm impressed and will no doubt be checking on this grow daily. :)

Fluid1 said:
Stepping your game up..... I'm impressed and will no doubt be checking on this grow daily. :)

Thanks man..imma do my best this time.

Here a pic from today..Lots of roots n veg growth goin on :D

Picture-041.jpg

Looking good Fiction. With every grow it's only gonna get better. :D

Looking good mate.. Hope mine turns out as good :)

So its been 2.5 weeks now since I tranplanted them into the system. Things are goin great. Lots of new growth everyday. Only one problem..How am i gonn let these seedlings catch up to my clones? Im thinking of topping off the clones in bout a week to slow them down n give the seedlings time to catch up. Any suggestions? heres some pics.

fixed01.jpg

fixed02.jpg

fixed03.jpg

fixed04.jpg

Whats up Fiction. Your ladies and babies are looking great. Yes i would top them and let the other's catch up. We did the same thing and it worked great.

thanks for the advice tbg..i'lve topped them off will post pics later

Here's some pics of how things have been goin..Been so stoned Kinda forgot when I started this but im pretty sure its been about 3 weeks. I've topped off the clones to try and let the blueberry skunk seedlings catch up. Its a jungle back there now. Hopefully wont be having any space issues in the future. The strawberry cough clones are a little over a foot tall now..thats all for now enjoy the pics -=] I cant wait for flower mode

two.jpg

three.jpg

one.jpg

foru.jpg

wow man thats some real fast and healthy growth you've got going on. System seems like its working like a charm!

Man those things really grow in Hydro dont they? Lookin beautiful Fiction. Keep it up.

how that some fast growing you have there a don't know much about hydro but nice keep it up

Everything is looking great Fiction. What more can you ask for except maybe some big fat buds. :D Keep up the great work man.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Everything is looking great Fiction. What more can you ask for except maybe some big fat buds. :D Keep up the great work man.

Thanks TBG..I took your advice and topped the clones. Just one question..Is it ok to top them off more than once? They're growing too fast for the blueberry seedlings to catch up. here's a few updated pic Thanks again..peace!

fix.jpg

Latest posts

Back