Doin it again..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fiction, how are your plants doing? I'm very curious to see them. They should be huge a this point or have you already harvested them?

whas up kitty? Yeh The girls have been harvested..well all the cough has been atleast. I'm allowin the blueberry to grow out for a few more days while i flush them out.. I'll have pics up soon. thanks for the feedback.

Uhhhmmmm.....looking forward to see that blueberry!! :D :D
Don't take too long to post pictures!! ;)
And what about the girls already harvested? Have you dried them already and smoked them? :smoke1: How about a smoking report?

its an amazing smoke i love it :joint:

So another grow comes to an end. I have to thank everyone on the forum for helpin me through yet another go at it. This time over I yeilded about an ounce per 3 strawberry cough clones and I have yet to weigh the blueberry skunk since their still drying and i actually only cut one down so far..im letting my last one grow out for another week to see what happens. But here's the pics! I hope you enjoy'em. I'm using the kitchen cabinets as drying closets. I set up a small fan in side to rotate air. I've smoked almost all the strawberry already! great smoke, smooth very heady social high. I'll have a smoke report on the blue shortly..also some iso hash:ccc: Any questions? get back to me..peace and thanks again!

final1.jpg

final3.jpg

final5.jpg

final7.jpg

final8.jpg

final4straw.jpg

final6blue.jpg

Congrats on a fine harvest there Fiction. You did one hell of a great job on this grow my friend. What ya got planned for next time around?

AWSOME JOB!

let me and TBG know when we should come over for taste testing! :D

Latest posts

Back