Dr. Chronic's Sweet Purple Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smotpoker said:
Sooooo the seeds were sitting on top of my cable modem (stays warm but not hot) and unfortunately they got covered up by a flannel for probably 10+ hours... by the time I checked and saw what happend the seeds and bag were ridiculously hot. Pretty sure my seeds got baked. 3 of 4 had popped and had about 1/8" roots coming out but in three days after that they hadn't grown any more at all.... Put them in some soil today anyhow figuring I will give them a couple weeks and just see what happens but I am about 95% sure they won't grow. BUMMER! I still have 6 more seeds left so I will try germing 3 of them soon.

This is sad. at least you have the other seeds.

Good luck John

That ***** man.
Good luck with the rest:D
Dro:cool2:

Ok finally got around to planting another batch. Checked yesterday and there was nothing, checked this morning and I had a 1/4" sprout in one of my two cups! Excited to finally have a real GROW going! Crossing my fingers and hoping for a female.

smotpoker said:
Ok finally got around to planting another batch. Checked yesterday and there was nothing, checked this morning and I had a 1/4" sprout in one of my two cups! Excited to finally have a real GROW going! Crossing my fingers and hoping for a female.

I know the feeling.Keep praying:D

Latest posts

Back