Drive By

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
This is my latest lil project. I'm planning on making a hybrid of Lowryder 2 and Auto AK47. I'll call it Drive By:D. I have 2 of each at 3 days old. They are being grown in passive hydro or Hempy Buckets/MP Coco Buckets. Hydroton in the res and Sunshine, coco and mushroom compost as the medium. Right now they are in my veg room under 175w MH and 100w HPS. These will be grown in my veg room until flowering starts then i'll put them in my flower room(400w HPS) while the light is on and put them in the veg room for the remaining 6 hours. So, 18/6 from beginning to end;).

1st pic-Auto AK47

2nd pic-Lowryder 2

new 453.jpg

new 454.jpg

ooo i see now bbp since you come up with the best strains and are a master grower you should mix alot of ak-47's till you find that killer pheno then call it "100 round chopper" nothings deadlier than that

These lil ones are doing fine. I'll be glad when the taps hit the res. I'm hoping they will really take off. Put them under a new 175w today. 16000 lumens:D but CRI60:(. The LR2 are a lil bigger than the AKs.

1-Group shot

2-LR2

3-Auto AK47

new 484.jpg

new 485.jpg

new 486.jpg

looking good. I just got done with my first official breeding project. Thread soon to be released...

I made a cross that I know what genetics were used. My last attempt was foiled by a hermie in the room. I threw those beans out because their was no real way to tell if they came from my polination or from the nanners.

drive by.. haha.. we talked about taco bell.. now this drive by.. I would love to hit ya up lol...

I made a cross that I know what genetics were used.
Cool:). I make a lot of crosses myself...actually I love it. Us pollen chuckers can't go around claiming to be breeders though:D. Good luck with your cross BL.

hopefully I can have a stable line from this by fall. I think it will make a nice outdoor strain with a big yield.

I ended up with one Auto AK male, one Auto AK fem and 2 LR2 fems. The Auto AK male is nothing to brag about but i'm going to use him anyway just so i'll have more autos to play with. These have doubled in size since my last post. Nothing like a good passive hydro system:D.

Pics 1&2-Male Auto AK
Pic 3-Fem Auto AK
Pics 4&5-LR2 fems

new 551.jpg

new 552.jpg

new 554.jpg

new 556.jpg

new 558.jpg

Finally this dude is doing his thing;). I'm going to wait for the pods up top to pop before I collect pollen. I read somewhere that the pollen up top is better. I'm hoping 3 or 4 more days and he'll be where I want him......all over my ladies:hubba:. Bet a pimp wouldn't be so happy 'bout that:eek:.

new 578.jpg

new 580.jpg

new 583.jpg

new 585.jpg

These ladies are doing great:). The biggest one is already over a foot tall. They seem to love the passive hydro containers. Dusted the big girl tonight with some Auto AK pollen:hubba:.

1st 2 pics-the big girl

last 2-the smaller girl

new 599.jpg

new 600.jpg

new 601.jpg

new 602.jpg

Latest posts

Back