Drive By

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This girl was also dusted with Auto AK. She's a lot more compact than the LR2. Doesn't look like she'll get too big.

new 597.jpg

new 598.jpg

what do you have in flower you must have alot of weed to smoke you have all kinds of diff strains

All I have in flower is StoneyBud, BlueberryxGrapefruit/Blueberry, LR2 and Auto AK:).

These girls are doing great. Hard to believe these are sisters. One is tall and lanky and one is short and compact and very frosty. They both have a fruity scent. The big one was sexed with Auto AK and the smaller one with Williams WonderxBlackberry(purple male). Both are in 2 liter or half gallon containers.

new 692.jpg

new 693.jpg

new 695.jpg

new 696.jpg

I got the same two phenos out of my lr2's. One is a bigger brancher, and taller. The other was more compact, shorter and definitely frostier looking. The taller pheno showed some purple towards the end, but my temps were down into the low sixties at night.

how good is LR2 and these crosses out there with lr2 i hear people say they are worthless and not worth growing???? im wanting to get these strains but cant find out about the effects they have. because i would love to grow a bunch of these and have smoke for the season while the rest are growing outdoors and the autos will be done outdoors as well..are they on the low side for potency middle or average would prefer an aswear from someone who has smoked the lr2 and its crosses thanks

I will be posting some strain reports next week on lr2, diesel ryder, auto ak, master low, and auto white russian (the cure will be done enough to start sampling this saturday). I have tasted the lr2, at seven days since chop, and the potency was above average (average being good middies or commercial headies), but at that time it's not completely psychoactive. So, far they look and feel the part, but it was still little planty tasting, so I'll wait till next week to make any judgments.

I took the taller one yesterday. she was pollinated with the Auto AK. I'm going to take the smaller one in a few days.

1st 3 pics-Taler pheno

Last 3-Shorter, frosty pheno

new 727.jpg

new 728.jpg

new 729.jpg

new 738.jpg

new 739.jpg

new 740.jpg

This is awesome. I love when a new strain is created. I'm very excited to see how the Drive By's do.

as wondering how much and how often do you water?
do you check the dirt or wait for the plant to show signs of thirst?

Latest posts

Back