Drive By

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so when u poppin those beans?
I'm going to let them dry for another couple of weeks then i'll do a germ test:).
how much and how often do you water?
I just pick up the containers and I can tell by the weight if they need a drink or not.
are you gunna work on making it a strain?
Probably not. I have better strains I want to concentrate on:). Thanks for stopping by everyone.

She was taken at 69 days. Sorry, no pics of the chop but these were from a few days before. She prob could have went another week but she was in the way of my bigger girls:D. Last 2 pics are my frosty LR2.

new 794.jpg2.jpg

new 795.jpg2.jpg

new 796.jpg2.jpg

new 803.jpg2.jpg

new 804.jpg2.jpg

WOW ...that's a beautiful grow mang...I'm hopefully gonna be up and goin' soon...finally got my indoor gear :D ...but man, that's some nice lookin autos man...I'll be lookin to see how the DriveBy cross does ...Keep it up and Keep it GREEN...

bbp what are goin 2 b ur growing methods w/ these? you doing soil & letting them grow au natural?

Hey B , do you usually keep them in the 1-2 gal. until harvest or just throughout veg??? i'm thinking about trying out milkjugs and coffee containers( 36 oz) ...Was just wonderin'...so is it the DriveBy that's germing at the moment???

congrats on the germination! aw they are so cute and little... but soon to be big badass killers :hubba:

First off bombbud I truly am a fan of your work. Thank you man. Question I have is the male plant, I know you keep it separate but what is the least amount of lumens you can give so it still flowers so you can collect pollen? I ask b/c I plan on crossing some of the beans I got from nirvana. I just like the idea of have my own seeds and not ordering. I got a mazar, afghan and a master kush i think. It was the indoor mix so I know its these strains but which is which IDK. But still having fun here though. But yeah what is the least lumens to give a male once it shows?

I know this ques. wasn't for me but all u need is floro's for the males...or CFL's...either is good..oh, cool white, 6500k:hubba:

kalikisu said:
First off bombbud I truly am a fan of your work. Thank you man. Question I have is the male plant, I know you keep it separate but what is the least amount of lumens you can give so it still flowers so you can collect pollen? I ask b/c I plan on crossing some of the beans I got from nirvana. I just like the idea of have my own seeds and not ordering. I got a mazar, afghan and a master kush i think. It was the indoor mix so I know its these strains but which is which IDK. But still having fun here though. But yeah what is the least lumens to give a male once it shows?

bombbudpuffa said:
This is my latest lil project. I'm planning on making a hybrid of Lowryder 2 and Auto AK47. I'll call it Drive By:D. I have 2 of each at 3 days old. They are being grown in passive hydro or Hempy Buckets/MP Coco Buckets. Hydroton in the res and Sunshine, coco and mushroom compost as the medium. Right now they are in my veg room under 175w MH and 100w HPS. These will be grown in my veg room until flowering starts then i'll put them in my flower room(400w HPS) while the light is on and put them in the veg room for the remaining 6 hours. So, 18/6 from beginning to end;).

1st pic-Auto AK47

2nd pic-Lowryder 2

That's repping U-turn haha i love it, I want some!

Bomb your a strait up pro man, what else can I say. I just spent the last two hours just staring. When cali legalizes you should move there I can see you doing really big things man. Ive never seen anything better in high times or elsewhere you deserve to get paid. Write the next grow bible or something. Shoot a movie seriously.

Latest posts

Back