Drive By

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what is the least amount of lumens you can give so it still flowers
Once a male starts flowering you can leave it in complete darkness and it will still drop pollen. I kept mine under 48w of CFL:).
Bomb your a strait up pro man, what else can I say. I just spent the last two hours just staring. When cali legalizes you should move there I can see you doing really big things man. Ive never seen anything better in high times or elsewhere you deserve to get paid. Write the next grow bible or something. Shoot a movie seriously.
Thank you for the kind words but i'm not a pro...seriously. Strain *****, pollen/closet chucker...those names would be more apt;).

Can't wait to see your sedlings turn into monters, good luck and happy growing! I'll be stoppin by to see your progress :).

Sorry for the long wait for an update. I decided to put them outside and some kind of critter ate them:(. I have since started using the pee, hair and soap method of keeping animals away and it's working great:).

2 of these just popped soil today. Idk if i'm going 2 in one 5 gallon hempy or 1 in 1 5 gal hempy. Since I just want to see how they grow i'll prob put both of them into one 5 gallon hempy. I'll post pics when theres something to see:).

man im loving that AK..looks dank ;) you shur do know what your doing when it comes to growing the Dank..plant always look lush during veg and proper flushed during harvest..and dead on balls with your drying and curing as well ;) where do i find info on your setup..light is 400..what size room? is it your main and only flower room?

where do i find info on your setup
I veg in a tent. It's like 4-5 square ft and I use a lil over 300w of CFL. My flower room is around 8-9 square ft and I use 650w HPs(a 250 and a 400).

where's the Drive-By?
The 2 I put in the 5 gal were both male so, unfortunately, there are none growing atm. I'll pop the rest of my beans a lil further down the road and do a whole grow of them to make sure I get a fem and a male:).

dam BBP that blows. oh well like u said just pop some more. heres some MOJO

yeah, was looking foward to the drive-by...! keep us posted when the new GJ starts!!!

Latest posts

Back