drug tests

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bis204

Reaction score
I have a question, i dont really know the concept of a drug test.
Soon, i am being checked up by a doctor, an annual check up for athletics, schools, etc. every year, we have to piss in a cup and sit there for more than an hour to hear we are ok. My question is this: when i piss in the cup, as i would if i was being drug tested, do the normal doctors, who ARENT looking for sign of marijuana or any other drug signs NOTICE it. Because i know for a fact i am not being secretly tested, just wondering even if they are just seeing if i am healthy, would they notice the sign of drgus in my body....

thanks.

i just am, i dnno how to explain, just i kno this is normal check up, i dont know if they would notice though NOT looking for sign of marijana.

No, you can't see THC in piss. You're fine there. Also, it is illegal for them to drug test you without you knowing that your piss will be tested for drugs. So, you're correct, nothing to worry about there.

Hey, thanks for the info, but not accusing you of anything, but want to be sure, then how DO they look for thc in piss? and just for comfirmation, can other people confirm that this is all factual? OhioDood, thank you very much for info, hope this is true, just want to be careful./ Thanks

THC is a chemical, it reacts to other chemicals in different ways. They can drop shit in your piss and it will turn color, they can put your piss on a little white tester which lists drugs and a bar will show up if the drug is present in the piss, ect. To my knowledge, it is impossible to see any effects in a stoner's piss.

Latest posts

Back