Fall Grow 2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
banjobuzz said:
sooo, what your saying is the seed bank we got our beans from has done us dirty? dealt us a bad hand? the shame. i guess i'll shy away from Nirvana. all the wws' i got from them have been of this type. all very weak
plants'. some made it to 3 weeks, then died off. oh well, time to take my buisness elsewhere...bb...
I must've missed somethin...I thought the whole reason for using a seed bank was because they (here's where I start to get lost) stabilize the good pheno's before distributing seeds(?).
sorry to sidetrack 4u2sm0ke, your plants are looking phenominal!

Looking very good there. I'm not that far behind you in my grow of madaline.

:ciao: friends..not much to add this week other then I took 6 clones from My Female WW.:yay: and am useing my Bubble cloner I made last year from Massproduccer.:clap: .I had great luck with the single one..I thaught I would modify this one and run with it..I Baught a better pump and have 2 @ 8 inch air stones, one on each side just below the clones..I also read to keep cuttings just above the bubbles..I lost some of the other clones i took earlier this Month i did in rock wool cubes...I am now down to 3 Someday and 3 frosting..By the time they really take off I will have one of each..:rofl: ..I need to work on the transfering to soil.:rant: .Thats all for this week..Have a Great Thanksgiving.:dancing: .and KEEP M GREEN:D

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

pics 4u:)

first few are of the Mother 7 days into flower..I took a clipping and placed it in my single bubble cloner..I am 2 for 2 on that one..and thaught I would try one after a week in..see how it does..also aint got no room in flower for a for another Month or so..looks like My White Widow will have to Veg anoth 4 weeks.:hubba: KEEP M GREEN:D

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

015.JPG

goodluck with the clones ,,,not that you need it with your
thumbs.jpg

mothers are looking fantastic,,,you can see the :heart: you given them :48:

:watchplant: ...Moving plants around in flower so i can water i Broke a branch..They are getting top heavy..trichs are cloudy and some amber..I hung it up and will smoke it..lol..my inline fans stopped in the flower room..not sure how long it was off but deff..some heat stress on some of my Ladies..okay EAT LOTS and KEEP M GREEN:D

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

015.JPG

016.JPG

017.JPG

018.JPG

019.JPG

shame about the heat stress but they look simply delicious im sure you will nurse them well :hubba:
:48:

Hello friends..Hope is all well in your neck of the woods..just a quik update..I found that useing grow bags they need to have someway to help drainage..lol..I have put some of my Milk crates under them allowing the drain holes in bottom of bag to drain..lol..I have had these in there for 2 cycles now and wow they look a lot better..hopefully they will be worthy to post better next week..and this brings them up so i dont have to bend over so much. My back aint what it use to be..and these Meds are working great..took some more clones of the WW..and will Veg them another week or two..

Have started 10 " KULT" beans in peat pelets.and have popped their head to come play..;)

Flower room...These Ladies are at 52 days and are all ready falling over..went in this morning and one was on its side..so I hung it for sampleling..and Hand out for Gifts. and the same for the flower room..I will post pics of worthy Ladies..Like this FROSTING..Now she is a Beaut..Enjoy the rest of your Holliday weekend my friends..I need to work on house christmas lights,

KEEP M GREEN:D

005.JPG

006.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

019.JPG

020.JPG

021.JPG

022.JPG

023.JPG

024.JPG

025.JPG

030.JPG

I LOVE that 9th pics 4u!!! My oh my I can smell them from here!! :hubba:

hello friends..just wanted to say hello and happy friday..i have roots on the bubble cloner ...and the single cloner is now 3 for 3. and this one was taken 2 weeks in flower..and the extra air stone and the 6 site cloner will now be modified again to do 9 clones..just need to find the next Girl. Also have not had any of my skush1 break soil yet..bummed..But we have a Heck of a KULT going..lol...KEEP M GREEN:D

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

015.JPG

017.JPG

018.JPG

019.JPG

wow good growing on th roots 4u
everything looking spic and span as allways :48:

SomeDay and Frosting..these are 3 weeks into flower..will be interesting to see how someday turns out..I have yet to flower this one..and Frosting is going to have 18 Budds fighting for the bigest..I recon I will get 8 budds at 9 inches long and 4 inches wide.:hubba: KEEP M GREEN:D

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

Is that clone in the #1 position (in clone pics post) ready to put in soil? I did some clones this last summer and waited for more roots. I really didnt know what I was doing, so went for lots of roots before I put them in soil. Thanks....

tcbud said:
Is that clone in the #1 position (in clone pics post) ready to put in soil? I did some clones this last summer and waited for more roots. I really didnt know what I was doing, so went for lots of roots before I put them in soil. Thanks....

thanks for stopping in tcbud..Yes its in soil now as are all them..i put them into 4 inch soil pots then will transfer to 3 gallon grow bags..i am not sure on the ( how many roots) should have befor placeing into soil..but so far the ones I have done in the single cloner. I get the roots to be 3/4 inch long and then place in soil..Im still learning all this and maybe more is need 4 me.. but am dialing in on this Bubble cloner..I am 3 for 3 on the sigle cloner and also think that its better to put clone in small container of soil befor going into 3 gallon bags..the ones i did in Bags are not showing any new growth..as where the ones in a smaller container seems to get new growth..dont really understand it other then keeping the roots more confined..IDK..we will see..Thanks again my friend..KEEP M GREEN:D

Latest posts

Back