FarmToTable Multi Strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trillions of atoms said:
Using native soil that has not been sterilized is asking for trouble later down the road. Stick to quality potting soil brands not the cheap stuff and stay away from miracle grow pre nuted soils too. I like lots of perlite so they dry quick but that's just me. This is for indoors sorry!!

I'm going to have to risk it on the native soil...and I am amending pretty heavily. How do you sterilize the native soil? Never even considered.

Luckily where I am the soil is absolutely incredible and very fertile, just needs a handful of lime to balance PH, tends to run a tiny bit acidic. Was onsite today turning soil...looks so good.

Mojo TOA

If your just transplanting these from bagged soil into the outdoors then it don't matter, but be careful and watch for mites and bugs. Once some bugs get into a veg/flower area it can be an uphill battle controlling the problem until you bug bombed /cleaned EVERYTHING. Just trying to look out for you...

Green mojo back!!

Trill

:icon_smile: Much appreciate all the feedback and support...and patience. Not even 2 weeks in..11 days to be exact (from arrival of seeds into my mailbox). Not too exciting at this stage, just wanted to show some progress.

someone asked about the blue og...pictured below with train-wreck and a few others. Leaving town for 3 days. I love leaving and coming back to new growth!

im sure some will notice a few leaves curled etc. Think i over watered at the first watering..and didn't have my temps dialed in for good transpiration. Not too worried about it at this stage..think it will work itself out. I'm not typically an over waterer.

5 weeks till I kick em out!

Mojo to all.:ciao: :farm:

IMG_0521.JPG

IMG_0522.JPG

IMG_0523.JPG

IMG_0525.JPG

IMG_0526.JPG

IMG_0527.JPG

IMG_0531.JPG

IMG_0532.JPG

IMG_0533.JPG

They're all lookin real happy and healthy there, FarmToTable. :aok:

Been thinking a lot about how I want to feed these baby's when I kick em out. I want to hit em with high test for the entirety of the grow, allowing for a good flush in the end. I feel like with the right feeding combined with the amount of sun they will have ( I think they will get 8-9hrs direct), and the hole size/soil quality..I could achieve half lb plants no problem (or more?)

How is the heavy harvest line from Advanced Nutes and, if anyone has used it and has time..can you talk a bit about your feeding strategy/ success?

I just bought dried blood for deer control, noticed a few signs of traffic when I was in thinning the canopy/ site the other day.

I currently run a 400 watt light in my tent with a cheapo hood, no exhaust or filter. I'm gonna use that for mother from here on out. Just ordered a 600w with cooled hood, and a fan/ filter combo. Gonna clone these and flower a few inside this summer as well.

Can a clone be a mother??

Thanks all.

An make killer stuff, even tho its more expensive... I answered yer other ?s in the other thread

trillions of atoms said:
An make killer stuff, even tho its more expensive... I answered yer other ?s in the other thread

Gonna go ahead a place an order...seems like hearty food!

Take that back...I'm still in the air between organics and chem. I like the happy frog stuff..it's all I've used in my first couple grows. They have a tomato and veg fert..high N. then there's a fruit and flower blend. Probably going to go the organics route.

:D Here we are..May 1st. One month from moving out.

Things are going well, happy with the plants so far. I will say that Im noticing a lot less...vigor in the greenhouse seeds genetics. There are 6 Kalashnikova (their version of AK I guess), and 1 white rhino in here. Ill do a second post of a few photos of the kalash to see if you guys notice. They are growing..but just look like poor quality compared to some of the others.

My temps have been between 74-80, and humidity hangs around 38 spiking around 48 when I water.

Going to feed for the first time when i water in a few days.

Cant wait to put them out:farm: . Very sunny spot..plenty of water.:48:

IMG_1022.JPG

IMG_1023.JPG

IMG_1025.JPG

IMG_1030.JPG

IMG_1031.JPG

IMG_1032.JPG

IMG_1036.JPG

Few updated pics- took some shots of my favorites, then the kalash in the tent alone...then some being watered...then the whole gang!

I topped them all, last ones tonight. EVEN THOUGH i KNOW fimming is such a simple concept, and have been told how to do it many times. Im still confused. So I top.

Was at the site today. I have 7 holes done...2' diameter or more, 2' deep. Amended with a half a 40lb bag of composted organic cow manure in each hole today. The native soil i have is incredible, once i dug each hole and turned the soil I was happy. Nice sandy loam...we have limestone in the bedrock, plenty of small stone for drainage. They should do really well.

Haven't decided how many I want to put out. 7 is limit for the plot i prepared. May do another 3-4 plant plot across the property.

Anyway...here they are. Going outside in 2-3 weeks.

IMG_1211.JPG

IMG_1214.JPG

IMG_1217.JPG

IMG_1219.JPG

IMG_1220.JPG

IMG_1222.JPG

IMG_1223.JPG

IMG_1224.JPG

IMG_1225.JPG

IMG_1226.JPG

IMG_1227.JPG

IMG_1228.JPG

Well its been a while. Here is a quick update :D

Top dressed with some fox farm tonight..watered em good. I've pruned/ topped a few times. The canopy is not very even (they're going outdoors anyway) and I'm going to prune one more time before i transplant.

- should i wait a certain amount of time between toppings and pruning to reduce stress?
- can I top anywhere there is crotch with a chute from the middle and new growth on either side. There are some big chutes Id like to trim before putting it out. Go nuts cant hurt it or what?

This is 12 plants all feminized and some showing pre-flower. I have already put 2 in the ground. Waiting until next weekend because of low temps at night in the low 40s.

Enjoy..thoughts comments anything would be cool.

green mojo to all:icon_smile:

IMG_1614.JPG

IMG_1617.JPG

IMG_1621.JPG

IMG_1623.JPG

IMG_1624.JPG

IMG_1625.JPG

IMG_1626.JPG

Just realized that my plants are a lot younger than I thought! Started this journal 4/15..only a month ago. I thought I was at 7 weeks!:fly:

I made up my mind on how I want to distribute these when I transplant. I've got 7 holes dug so far, and amended well. Feel pretty good about this site and the soil, but have 5 plants left. With these I'm going to do container in ground and make a homemade soil. Composted cow manure from my farm will make an excellent base. The containers are 18 gallon. Won't be able to water these..so I'll hike em in, soak em, and check in Late July for a feeding.

Will photograph transplant as much as possible. Thanks for the feed back.

Transplant 1 week away.

Latest posts

Back