First good grow/late journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6 1/2 wks trying to be patient haha......

johnsgirlssiskassstinker 008.jpg

johnsgirlssiskassstinker 002.jpg

johnsgirlssiskassstinker 003.jpg

johnsgirlssiskassstinker 006.jpg

johnsgirlssiskassstinker 007.jpg

New pics up. Any suggestions on when to flush, Im thinking she will go 8wks but im not too sure, and new at looking at trichs, look mostly cloudy from what I can tell................considering flushing today

You got a nice plant going there! I usually start the flush when i first see amber, then it's about 12 days from harvest. When to harvest is a matter of taste - as long as you stay in the harvest window. Some like it cloudy, most go for cloudy with some amber, some for very amber. I harvest when 10-20% of the thrichs are amber and i think that's what most people do.

Maybe i missed it, but what strain is she?

Keep it green!

Yea i would like to go 10% amber Im just new with looking at trichs and dont want to miss the window or not be in it at all haha. But she is a cali OG kush, and from what I see with trichs they are almost all looking cloudy, again I thought I may have seen a few amber but Im not too great with this as I said. Thanks for the compliment and coming through!!!

stinkyelements said:
6 1/2 wks trying to be patient haha......

Oh, now is indeed the most difficult time of growing. Looking good Mr. Elements.

Stinky, you and I are about the same place in the grow...PM me and i will send you some high resolution pics of my grow. I have a 30x mag,but I get my best look by uesing my canon digital..

BBFan- yea its been fun, thanks:)

v35b- Thanks for sharing the pics......

I feel like she could go a cpl more weeks or could be ready in a week, I dont know haha!!!

I will be honest with ya bro...if the trichs are truly all cloudy with pretty much no clears then you cld harvest at any time now and you will still hve some dank smoke. If you hve not seen it sub has a thread on trichs called amber alert...just from reading it I realized i hve been harvesting way too late for my tastes... If you hve it in ya i wld hold out for 1 more week...

Hamster Lewis said:
I will be honest with ya bro...if the trichs are truly all cloudy with pretty much no clears then you cld harvest at any time now and you will still hve some dank smoke. If you hve not seen it sub has a thread on trichs called amber alert...just from reading it I realized i hve been harvesting way too late for my tastes... If you hve it in ya i wld hold out for 1 more week...

Yea I wanted to harvest a little early but not too early, I have not seen that thread but now i will look for it. Im definitely giving it one more week, its so dank and sticky and full I cant Imagine it not being good smoke with another week. Thanks again bro.....

Hey Stinky, Looks to me like you have some trichs turning in the last pic.

v35b said:
Hey Stinky, Looks to me like you have some trichs turning in the last pic.

Yea I like to think so.........I dont know man hahaha

I can't see the trichs well enough in those pics but the plant as a whole is looking like it is in the final stretch...pardon the use of the word stretch...:) She looks like she is chop ready whenever you are....congrats...

Ham- Im gonna let her go another week before I chop her, I think by then she will be more where I would want to harvest, and still check on them daily.

chuckdee- Thanks dude, nice to have you check out my grow:)
twreck- Sure in a couple weeks :48:

Latest posts

Back