First grow, Jack herer on 1000's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude Im about to jump into my first grow and have been watching this thread like a drama ...Good stuff.

TheKlonedRanger said:
Is this the first "on" cycle that they're missing?

This would be the second 12 on that they've missed, right?
It shouldn't be too much of an issue. IMO, it would be smarter to leave them off for now, instead of having them on for a couple hours then off again for 12. I could be wrong, but I think that might cause more stress.

How far into flower are you?
Im not in flower, I was 18/6 now im 24/0, and they only got an extra hour of darkness becuase I have another light thats on a different circuit breaker, so everything fine... kinda. Im still missing my other leg to my 220 because I havnt flipped it over yet... I was hoping that someone would have been able to tell me if everything I said about half my power flipping was right or wrong.

bullhorn10 said:
Dude Im about to jump into my first grow and have been watching this thread like a drama ...Good stuff.
Haha yea my room fluctuates alot, I have small problems and large problems..... loleveryday I go in there im like oh jeez wat now hahaha oh well this is fun stuff and im lovin it

Ok, so can anyone tell me if this makes sense.... The breaker inside the house broke I guess there is something called a breaker clip that broke and its supposed to keep two breakers together to make one connection or something like that, so I guess when the clip broke one of the breakers lost connection and thats why half my power is out and the other half still works..... Thats what I was told, anyone else know anything???? :eek: :mad: :confused: :48:

:48:
I haven't gotten into that breaker/wiring stuff yet myself.. I just plug things into outlets, power strips and extension cords..
:watchplant:

ishnish said:
:48:
I haven't gotten into that breaker/wiring stuff yet myself.. I just plug things into outlets, power strips and extension cords..
:watchplant:

Yea its interesting stuff that I know very little about but im tryin lol

Also someone said Id might be able to zip tie the two breakers together.... dunno if thatd work, opinions?

Well besides my electricity everythings lookin pretty good got some pics ill post later

rotten_socks420 said:
Yea its interesting stuff that I know very little about but im tryin lol

Also someone said Id might be able to zip tie the two breakers together.... dunno if thatd work, opinions?

If in doubt, get help...professional help, electricity isn't something to mess with! Be safe and good luck!

And I hear you on the elec bill...wow!

yesterdays pics

SANY0183.JPG

SANY0187.JPG

more, had to resize:rant: why are my little girls wilting? I havnt done anything differnt, I may have over watered them but that was like 4-5 days ago, do the wilting signs go away after it dried up or after you water it again once it has dried? I dunno I watered them today though so hopefully they get better, the lower leaves are turning light green

SANY0184.JPG

SANY0186.JPG

Ill take some more pics today most likely I watered them yesterday and they look way more perky

Could be a number of things, I suppose, throw up some pcs and someone can tell you!

It looks like like the top leaves/hole plant are all spotted, is it just the picture?

Growdude said:
It looks like like the top leaves/hole plant are all spotted, is it just the picture?

Its just the picture the camera I use takes huge pictures and the size limit on this site makes the pics look like that when I re-size them. I dont know how everyone else gets there pics to look fine but I cant get ahold of it.

Latest posts

Back