First Grow Journal~ AK-47 and BC's Sweet-Dreams

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smokingjoe said:
Q1: You could do it now but if you wanted to keep the cut I would let it get a little taller.

Q2: I usually try and cut them off as flat as possible, and use an hobby knife to do so. Nice clean cut from a razor sharp implement.

Sorry to take a little while to respond I have been away.
Thanks Smokin'J~

I was thinkin it might be a good way to "practice" taking a clone... although I still have no idea if I'm taking it form a male or female at this point. Not that it matters in the scheme of things. Practice, practice, practice, and all. I think i will wait a lil longer too.

When you say "flat as possible" do you mean to just clip the new bud/leaves mostly off? Or try to remove MOST of what is growing in between? :)
:holysheep:Are you telling me that ppl just aren't standing in line, with "bated-breath" waiting on my every "Noob" word? Hmmm...:p

rotten_socks420 said:
Ive been having to squeeze and mush the main top stems and bend them to the side without breaking them, it works great actually kinda hopin the more i train it that way the more it will grow that way, dunno tho.
RS420~ Thanks for the weigh in b/c I think what ur doing is amazing! Ur stuff looks awesome. You know I'm afraid to bend them or clip them right? :ignore:

I'mma head over to ur grow journal in a bit and see if'n you have some (more) new pics up for us to MARVEL at! :eek:

Hick said:
the staff can edit your title if you would like
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23173 <-- as well ;)
I would like it, fer sure! I think I saw Ham-Man's (Hamster Lewis') humorous post, something like, "THE GREATEST Marijuana Grower in the Universe", so... that's already taken. :D

So I will settle for:

"First Grow Journal~ AK-47 and BC's Sweet-Dreams" will work just fine! Please and thank you!

wow real early for u!

aloha! lets all wak n bake! :48:

Yep! My new tent!!! YAY! it is AWESOME. It came with instructions, of course, and only today is it funny b/c it said (and I'm paraphrasing here), after frame is assembled lift tent corners over frame edges and gently... " Then it said, and this is the funny part, "*NOTE- this is where a HELPER might be useful". Ummm... ya think? Good lawd it was hard to do by myself. But it's up and done.

4 weeks since I put them in the pucks and a few days shy of that for the sprouts, today. I know you'll understand when I say, "I cannot believe how fast they grow now, I would need to take new pics everyday b/c they're changing so fast". And right before my eyes :watchplant:

I bought a new T5 HO 6500k Lumen x 2 out-put lamp b/c in the mom keeper I was running out of space and light for them. That was Friday and this morning I see that I may need to get another before my lights come in. I was suppose to get them already, I thought I had time, but I underestimated their growth rate.

Still no nutes for them b/c they seem to be just fine in that soil right now. I have noticed that it takes a shorter time now for them to become DRY and need watering. A good sign they are rooting very well...:D

Anyway... I will post the pics from Friday.
S7300229.JPGS7300232.JPGS7300238-1.JPGS7300239-1.JPG

Those SD-Indica's leaves sure are fatties! (Laughs @ "fatties"... b/c I wish I had one! :hubba:)

======*~~~ Ok I get it now... this scraggler pic I was gonna leave out, but I did not delete it before the post I thought just NOT including it in the ATTACH option would do it for me but nooooooooooo... why would I wanna see pics of them after being misted a lil?

Attachments

• S7300241-1.JPG
    S7300241-1.JPG
    309.6 KB · Views: 65
OGKushman said:
wow real early for u!

aloha! lets all wak n bake! :48:
UNCLE OG Braddah-Kine... where u stay been brah~ LOL You are right... I should sleep more but since I'm already awake... I may as well "bake".:guitar:

I be around...following along ur pretty gals as they grow. It is time for me to now pop in and say...

Braaaaaah!!!! YOU GOT IT GOIN ON! THOSE HEALTHY LOOKING PLANTS ARE GONNA DO YOU GOOD! Keep up the good work...

...p.s. u like photography? i would totally follow a thread about pics of your isle:D just about any pic of anything from the islands takes me back:rofl:...hawaii; i miss her :(

Very nice and healthy lookin!! Thats a nice sized tent to you have plenty of space I see, never know when u need it!

Sharks cove north shore of oahu, the day before this picture I snorkled the entire cove, the surf came up makeing it a little rough, the other pic is some locals who showed me fishing Kaua'i style, we're again on the north shore,this time kaua'i near Hanalai Bay. The locals I smoked with loved my whurkle, a little bud shared among fisherman is a spiritual thing. Well all my pics from the islands are to big to go on here without Picasa, Hick tried to school me on it and i actually installed it but the files are still to large. He can only help so much,I'm a computer cripple.

They look very happy and healthy Pua, congrats. Keep it up, your a natural.

bho_expertz said:
They look haapy ;)
Thanks bho and Skag as well, yeah they do look happy, I just hope I can keep them that way!

rotten_socks420 said:
Very nice and healthy lookin!! Thats a nice sized tent to you have plenty of space I see, never know when u need it!
Thank you brah~ I was hoping I didn't need that much room but I had it just in case!:p

sickbiker said:
Very nice setup the babies look great
Thanks for the compliment re: tent and to the babies, they are doin better than I thought they would be doing!:holysheep:

Rosebud said:
They look very happy and healthy Pua, congrats. Keep it up, your a natural.

Awww... thank you but I'm learning a great deal more from you than you all are from me, for sure! :)

Latest posts

Back