First Indoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KingKahuuna said:
Yo Ho There Friends,

I stepped out to have a good look at my plants believing I saw some growth last night that might be what I have been waiting for. I watered them good last night, and figuered I can't do nothing but wait. Patience is every thing.
So I finished a rather close inspection about an hour ago. I looked very carefully, several times on each one.

I have been blessed with four females !!!!!

They allowed a peek under their skirts, and there is no mistaking the fine crossed legs, slim waist line, and a desire to gossip. LOL each one has plied me for my gold credit cards, and the car keys. LMAO

Please accept the humblest thank you that I can muster for all the good luck wished upon me, the positive thoughts, and shared humor.

I am so happy that I am now pinging off the walls and as soon as I can figuere out how to use the macro function on my camera, I will sneak a few leg shots for you guys. In the meantime it's cigars all around.GIRLS.jpg

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

CONGRATULATIONS Proud Papa !!!!

Whoda thunk, feminized gifted.:D

Hey there Puffin Afatty,

You left me a tad confused on that one Puffy !! The beans were indeed a gift from my Bro, but I don't have any way of knowing if they were feminized or not. As for the fact that they were gifted, I don't think twice about it as my fam, and friends have always been keen on sharing. As a matter of fact they will get huge smiles on their faces when they hear that I have gone over to indoors, and that the beans sprouted, we've shared like this all our lives together.

You see there is precious little on this planet that is worth having if you can't share it ya know ? In fact I'm not exactly certain as to the strains. I do see the sativa in there, and I suspect maybe some skunk in a least two of them cause of the strong odor, which by the way has eased off a lot do to the fact that I relocated the fan to move the air in the box, but not to blow on the plants as their stalks are certainly strong now.

All I know for certain is that my Bro said that they were some of what came from a trip to Amsterdam.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

maby he's say that the seeds he gave you were all feminized, not truely feminized seeds, but a lucky chance of all femals seeds,:eek: ya know those look mighty fine, hopefully youll pull some stuff off like i got to, its so great when you can even clip since theres so much resin it stuck your scissors shut:cool: your heaven of a grow box, and your love is turning out wonderful, it will return the favor.

CONGRATS ON ALL THE FEMALES BRO! Very lucky guy you are. Thoes are some very lovely girls you got there. Im sure you will be very happy at harvest day and happed you topped them. I agree on the sharing. Im the same way. Well King take it easy brotha.

Hey there Headband,
I got a good look at a bud that was so heavy with resin, that when my friend slapped it up against the mirror it stuck there, and after handling it very carefully myself it was the stickiest motha I have ever seen, or felt.
I've seen those pics of that strain called Ice, Yikes and Gadzooks the whole plant looks like it is just made up of a gajillion crystals.
Phewwww, I can see the THC just bubbling in a bowl right now. I'm pretty easy about stuff, and I think that I will be happy with whatever I get ya know.
Puffin knows that I am not attacking him, I like him well enough, and respect what he says, in fact I pretty much like everyone I've run acrossed in here as this is certainly a happening site. I count myself blessed to have a community of folks that are as cool as the one's that I grew up with in the old days. I've met vets in here, and many who are hurting worse that I hurt. It is always good to learn that there are still bodacious people in this world that simply make it turn.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

i dont know what kind of marijuana you smoke, but :shocked: you say some great stuff, nothing like what time can do to ya..

Hey KK Well done so far, everythings looking great! I liked your post about sharing with family and friends..its how it should be man. I for sure wish my family was like that more, i love being open and honest about stuff, always have done :D

There I was thinking about watering,
I caught a quick glance at something that I didn't want to see, and it serves to teach me a lesson about being overly confident and that I should slow and cool my jets a touch.
The plant in the back right seemed to be showing a lot of preflowers that I hadn't noticed before. This time I decide I was going to remove them from the box one at a time, and with some strong lighting too. I wanted to have a real good and careful look see. Sure enough there was one male grinning at me.
I was not nice about it at all, and he is gone now. I would love to come up with a dozen or so excuses as to why this slipped past me, but that would be counter-productive. Instead I grabbed some pics, and even borrowed a couple to show folks here what I saw. I am glad this happened as had I waited longer the pollen sacs would have done some dusting for me, Yikes and Gadzooks !!

The first pics are the grow2.JPG4.JPG6.JPG7.JPG
I still need to learn about how to do the macro on my camera.
These next pics are to demonstrate what I see;male.jpgcannabispistil.jpgDSC02025_sized.jpgDSC02025_sized.jpgDSC02047_sized.jpg
flowering_july11.jpgnugget.jpg
hope that these will help someone.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

2.JPG

4.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

male.jpg

cannabispistil.jpg

DSC02025_sized.jpg

DSC02047_sized.jpg

flowering_july11.jpg

nugget.jpg

Normally I would laugh,

But I actually felt a lot of discomfort over it. I swear I have been saying to myself all afternoon that three is good, and I will still get plenty. I can only imagine that it would have been a disaster if I hadn't looked for a few more days.
When I chopped him, I got a real good look at the roots, and I am real happy with their development. The roots were well spread out, and ran deep. This is a good thing, and I couldn't be happier there.
I found myself truley counting the loss as something sorta personal. It's like a certain cartoon charactor saying, "All those years at the acadamy wasted".
I invested my time, and papa like love, (sigh), and I get thanked like this.
Anyone else take it like that ? sheeeesh

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

I hear ya,
I'm watching the rest of them like a hawk, to see what I get, still don't know the strain(s) so it's gonna be interesting at least. If one or more of them come out real super than yes, I will re-veg and clone, if not then my next grow I'm thinking Aurora Indica, unless someone else comes up with something exotic and freaky, I love things that are different than the norm. LOL

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Greast shots there bro. They are coming along really well :) Yea you gotta try and get us some macro shots if you can :)

Yo Ho My Peeps, :cool2:

Another sad day for me, I was really super busy for a couple days there. I missed the site and everyone here, but I knew I would get the job done and would be back real quick. In all the mad rushing around I was able to keep a eye on the three babies I had left, but once again I was to feel the let down of another discovery.
My biggest plant, went hermie on me :rant: Yeppers dingles and all.
I am down to two babies now, but the good news is with out doubt or question, they are certainly girls, and they are very big now. The Ladies are flowering, and they are two different strains, though I still don't know what I've got.
The hermie bore the brunt of my dissatisfaction. I got him/her before the danger of pollinating, I rung his neck, ripped off his arms and legs, burnt his nest, and then the torture began in earnest. I very literally tore off every leaf one by one. Strangely I felt better, LMAO :giggle:
The two girls that I have actually have a bit of room now as they are really getting kinda big, but Ohhh - so beautiful. Pics tomorrow if I can get the chance.
This indoor has so far has given me a lot, It has been a good experience
and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Once again Thanks Heaps to all those patient one's that have been so very helpful. I doft my cap to you.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

2 is good KK, you might want to clone now eh, to fill out your space??? it will set you back a month. :farm: :aok:

Yo Ho Shipmates,
Here be those pics I was wanting to get to ya. Also a break down of me schedual as it were. Going so slow says I, but I be the patient type fer certains. AARRRRRrrrrrrr
41 Vegging
28 Flowering
=69 days total to date

4 weeks into flower, I had hoped to see more growth that I am seeing. Hope that ye be enjoying the pics as much as I. LOL

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

BLM1.JPGBLM2.jpgBLM3.jpgBLM5.jpg

BLM1.JPG

BLM2.jpg

BLM3.jpg

BLM5.jpg

Latest posts

Back