First Indoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yo Ho Anchral,
Preciate the compliment there. I'm not all that in the world of growing MJ, but Hick here sure knows his stuff, so I run with what I learn from him. Since we are all in the growing process, I suggest that we each study and learn, then share our findings with each other. It just makes sense to do this as we will all benifit from each other right ?
I think that I will avoid any pinching between weeks 3-5, Thanks Hick.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Some beautiful Sats KK. Wish I had the patience to grow out a few sats. I'm so used to seeing those short, wide leaves I don't know what i'd do seeing those long, skinny ones:). Keep up the good work, they look great.

Hey there BBP,
Long time since I last saw you Bro, Howz it all ? yeppers those Sat's take awhile, and I am ready to pull my beard out. Patience is not necessarily fun ya know ?
I've gotten so much help here, and I think we all should move to the Dam and go into business for ourselves, LOL
So BBP I got my beans that I ordered from our advertiser here. I picked up 10 WW and 10 Blue mystic, going over to Indica cause If I got to do Sativa's again they will end up putting me in that little room with soft walls.

Good to hear from you again, what have you got cooking ?

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

what have you got cooking ?
Finishing my last grow for a while:(. I'm going to buy a house in a month or two...renting is for the birds. When I get settled in i'm planning on doing a complete Stoney Bud grow. I cannot wait either with seeing the results around the boards. WW and BM are good choices...2 of my favs. You should be very happy with the BM and very stoned with the WW:D. Keep up the good growing.

Yo Ho BBP,
A house of your own is so cool, I wish you all the best there Bro. When it's solidly your place you don't like a wall ? Take it down, just make sure it's not a load bearing wall, LOL There is nothing as good as your own space to mess with, Time to design.
How cool for ya dude, I happy for ya.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

You should add the price of a good grow room conversion to your mortgage :D

Yo Ho Shipmates,

Here is a handfull of my latest pics, Oh my gosh this is dragging out, and I so want to start some of my other beans in the worst way.
A1.JPGA2.JPGA3.JPGA4.JPGA7.JPGA8.JPGA9.JPGA10.JPGA12.JPGA16.JPG

I hope that you enjoy them
41 veg
+59 flower
=100 days total

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

A1.JPG

A2.JPG

A3.JPG

A4.JPG

A7.JPG

A8.JPG

A9.JPG

A10.JPG

A12.JPG

A16.JPG

AWESOME KK. :D

Yes, I had to shout that out.

I bet it smells soooo sweetly in there.

Looks good KK, should fill out some more too. Tick tock tick tock, good things come to those that wait, right?

Wow is all I can say. They are so tall and just amazing. Now that mine are starting to flower I appreciate even more looking at other peoples grows. I can't wait for my buds to start filling out so I can post amazing pics like that.

Things are looking great so far. Those are going to be some big buds here soon. I can't wait to see them in a few weeks. Keep us posted on the fantastic work. Take care and be safe.

Yeppers,
Each plant has two main stalks, but each plant also has two additional stalks that are only half that tall, so they are sorta hard to see in the pics, but they are there, and they will add a lot of bud also.
Both these Sativa's are different from each other so it will be interesting to see what each will be like, and what each will do as far as taste and buzz.
The thinner one on the right is also far more sensitive to nutes and burned if I just looked at it cross-eyed, so it has been a delicate dance.
Yes, I want to harvest those long tall buds. I'm hoping that they will fill out more, but I am starting to see pistils that have begun to change color. I am seeing amber coloring, but only a scattered few, so still got a ways to go yet.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Yo Ho Ye Swabby's,

I can't think of anything better than bringing the buds to a good smoke fest, and sharing them with all you guys. Just imagine all the different taste tests that we could enjoy with all of us bringing something to the table.
It just tightens my rosy begonia to think of all the laughter that would be shared, and the good times enjoyed by all.
That's sorta what we all need to do, find a place that is neutral and safe, where we can have a major get together, plenty of eats and drinks, SMOKE all around, and some great music.
Yikes and Gadzooks, I think that it could be done with some careful planning and a decent amount of time to pull it off in.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

I agree. Could be done and would be quite enjoyable. It would be no problem with me to buy plane tickets and all. By the way, your plants are looking super excellent.

Yo Ho Friends,
Just so you guys understand I will harvest by trichs not by color of pistils.
When my trichs are around 1/3 amber and the rest are cloudy that is when I intend to chop, if I survive this intermidable waiting period. Sheeeesh

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

IMO the trichs are the way to go. Good luck KK....before you know it you will be enjoying the fruits of your labor, very soon.

Latest posts

Back