First Indoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sativa is so beatiful, thoe things look like theyre gonna turn into baseball bats, huge and very nice KK

It would be good if you had some light on the side to fill up the middle of the plant a bit more. Just my thoughts.

Wow, Mr.King those are the longest and tallest buds i ever see!! My gosh, look so pretty ! Are these sativa ? ......their leaves are so long and thins . Now that some indoor buds im hope to grow someday !! Great stuffs you have there ! :D

I love looking at these,
But I swear it seems to make them grow slower so I try not to
look. (yeah right). Like that's gonna work, LOL
I'm very surprised that I don't see squat in the way of trich's though. I was sorta hoping that these babies would be covered with them.
I'm told that as they approach the finish line that the trichs will just sorta start to pop out. Well here is the time invested, and if I can get some advice it would be mucho appreciated. I know about trichs, just not about Sativa's grown indoors. Help !!!

ps. If you look at the leaf tips you can tell that I am about maxed on the ferts, any more and I would start to have some troubles, this is walking a fine edge, and soon I will stop all together and start some careful flushing.

41 Veg
+73 Flower
=114 Total Time

Here are some shots taken today,
TT1.jpgTT1.jpg

TT2.jpg

TT3.jpg

TT4.jpg

TT5.jpg

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Hey Buddy! Long time no talk...havnt been on in a few months and wow....what a treat it was to see your girls.....They look great! Your going to have some great smoke that'll last you awhile from those :D Keep it up bro :bong2:

The ladies are looking great. I'm sure they will be producing more trichs very soon. I can't wait to see a harvest. Keep us posted my friend. Take care and be safe.

Well, me and Mr.King are right on the spot here with sativa vegging time frame. My sativa (clone) vegged about 6 weeks that about 42 days, and now 35-36 days in flowering, i do see some white stuffs on my plant though. Still wonder if my plant sativa ? IDK hmmm !! Im sure it is cuz i got it from my friend, and the plant is about 7ft tall. Well, i guess strains varied with trichs production. Also, i can see yellowing tips of the leaves, same as my plants not alot and not spreading. Over nuted eh Mr.King? :eek: Well your buds are much much bigger than mine. Kakaka, i bet everyone of us with a grow journal will always spend at least 20 mins to an hour just take a chair and watch them plants grow(of course if you have a big grow room). Have anyone try to measure how much can a plant grow within an hour time perioud yet ? Something to lookin for :hubba: . Some love for your plant Mr.King. Got Trichs ? :p

well, my friend... thought you'd lost me, eh? :hubba:

NOT A CHANCE! lol

told u those were Sativas... way back... AT THE BEGINNING :p

lol... go by trich :aok:

oh... and btw... I'm on week 19.5 for the one ULT donor to finish... it's been cloudy for weeks :holysheep:

but hey, man... I'm expecting some wicked sheet when it's done... gunna let it go for however long it takes to amber all over :hubba: :cool:

wow been a while since i checked this one and boy those ladies are frickin' huge!!! Good work!

Yo Ho friends,

A little update to wet your smoking desires.

41 Days Veg
+78 Days Flower
=119 Total Time

BB2.jpgBB3.jpgBB4.jpgBB5.jpgBB6.jpg

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

BB2.jpg

BB3.jpg

BB4.jpg

BB5.jpg

BB6.jpg

...they look kewl, buddy :aok:

gunna be some nice smoke :hubba:

ya need 'ta get yerself some indica next time so'z ya don't have to wait so long :p

look'n splendid, buddy! :D :cool:
nice job!

Or one of the short flowering haze crosses...I've been eyeing them up myself....especially cannalope haze 9 weeks flower and it's 2 sativas crossed.

Plants look real nice BTW. I love the way sativas look it's the flower period that kills me. I think I was pretty new here when you started this LOL, in fact I was. Good luck KK, coming down the home stretch...maybe could be another month...:holysheep:

You seem patient but I know you can't wait, which will make it that much better.

wow how impressive are those beauties!!??!!:hubba:

nice, real nice!:giggle:

I want to grow a sativa!!!!:D

Some beautiful sativa ladies you have there. I'm sure the juice will be worth the squeeze. Keep us posted my friend. Take care and be safe.

Yo Ho my Friends,

Just to bring it all up to date, and yes I have the patience of Job.
I still want to chop them down right now, but why hurt myself. I'm in this for the long haul, and each exhale will bring just desserts right ?
Pistals are around 20% amber, and the trichs are still clear.

41 Days Veg
+92 Days Flower
=133 Days Total Time
or 19 weeks so far

GR1.JPGGR2.JPGGR6.JPGGR7.JPGGR8.JPG
GR5.JPGGR10.JPGGR9.JPGGR11.JPG

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:D

GR1.JPG

GR2.JPG

GR5.JPG

GR6.JPG