First Indoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful. Although they look like really fluffy buds, real nice plants man. Good that you have the patience. Marijuana growing really requires such a trait.

Yo Ho Guys,

Yeppers the girls are doing well for the most part. I really didn't think that indoor would take as long, but there you have it, it has been awhile with out doubt. Next grow will be either BlueMystic or WhiteWidow, I just can't make up my mind yet. Some advise to help with that decision would be most appreciated.
These Sativas are not all that covered with trichs, but I still have HIGH hopes that they will smoke great, we will see.
The pics don't really do the lady's justice. The buds are fairly tight even though they do appear fluffy, and they are big enough to make me happy.
For my first ever indoor I am pleased with the results. Even if the smoke was lousy, I would still be a happy camper knowing that I got dialed in fairly well you know ?

Thanks Heaps for all the positive feed back, it means a lot to me.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Grow both LOL. I wouldn't mind Blue Mystic.

Great job KK!

plants look very healthy. you got any plants veggin so ya geta leg up on the next harvest whil you sit back and enjoy this one?

your not going to believe the difference when you get some girls under an HID man. ya gotsta get some 6hundo's goin.

L8r

hmmm... not much on trich formation, eh?...

I suggest getting a "sugar" suppliment to add when watering...right away, cuz you only want to give straight water the last couple of weeks (while waiting for the cloudy trichs to amber) - it's during this stretch of straight water that the fruit/flower will really plump up and get dense.

minimal pistol coloration, eh?... from your pics, I'd say they got a ways to go. trust me... the flower is going to swell still... it's still not ripe. if massive numbers of pistols keep appearing, it's still rippening.

the ULT I harvested early was crap compared to the ULT plant I just harvested that I waited forever for. ;)

on the lack of trichs... did u give any suppliments durring flower?

for instance, when I flower, the first week (watering) I give Bud Blood, and the second and third, I give Big Bud suppliments - as well as the usual flowering nute regime... and the second half of flowering, I give a sugar suppliment every other watering. KaBloom is also given at the half-way point... during flowering, a worm casting tea is also given, as well as a homemade kelp fert. lol. I just give it all kinds of crap during the grow, and I've always ended up with some decent trich production :p

but, anyways... ya... I'd give it a sugar boost now, at least.

but the most important thing you could do at this point, buddy... is have patience ;)

Yo Ho There They Are,
That's right, they started busting out all over the buds finally, but they are soooo tiny. I really feel a need to see a plant or two that looks like a survivor from a sugar crystal attack ya know ?
The trichs caught me by surprise, and some have clouded already, around 10-15% are amber already, so real close watching is now on the menu.

I'm a lot happier with this turn of events, can't wait till class is over, I'm certain to get a strong A+ -------- I hope. LOL
Gr5A.jpgGr7A.jpg

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Gr5A.jpg

Gr7A.jpg

Looking good KK!!! :aok:

:farm: She seems to be one of those long-flower, but quick-to-finish sativas. I know it's frustrating, but wait it out. A couple more weeks should see the trichs get amber and the buds should fatten considerably getting much more dense.
:hubba:

Salutations K K

The wait is a agony isnt it :rofl:

You as the grower watch other people's grows then compare to yours and you think you are doing something wrong because yours is taking forever and a day and nothing is happening, well here is your turn to have the 'happening' ;)

They are fattening up well from the tiny thin things :)

How many weeks in flower and how old are the plants from first pop?

Hay King Looks so Very Nice !!!
Next Pix can u Lift Her Skirt ?

Patience is a virtue !!!:lama:

sure are looking good! thanks for sharing with us!!!

Sensational KK. been here watching, and you've done a superb job my friend.:D ... throw us the numbers again, ive got a sat. around 100 days' ttl. glad to see another accomplished indoor grow. hats' off to you sir!!!:D

That crazy vancouver guy said:
perv ;) :rofl:

:hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

Can't tell me u won't look up a skirt tooo Dude ! Ops this could a girl !:hubba:

Yikes and Gadzooks,:eek:

The skirt is a kilt. So the big question is, do I take the chance ? I mean someone already asked me if some of those pods were seeds ?:rolleyes:

I'm thinking Oh-Hell no, LOL, I made sure that the males were gone, and so I would know for certain that I have NO males, and NO Hermies, and these gals are all that.
Now the big question. Did I peek under the skirts ? :holysheep:

Well does a dog leave a calling card everywhere when out on a walk ?
Do the tree's laugh if you trip, do a face plant and no one is there
to see it ? :confused2:

I'm a 53 year old leaping gnome, that chases wood nymphs.:hubba:

I have a very healthy libido, and I don't deny it's feelings, of course I peeked, what man wouldn't ? :D

You would love what I saw, slender crossed legs, pale white skin, smooth to the touch, and a big sign that said, "If you catch me, I'm all yours".

This is getting too weird for words, Ha-Ha Yes they are so pretty, and I will reap a wonderful harvest for all my patience I'm sure.

Thanks Heaps for all the words of encouragement, all the wonderful advise, and the slew of thumbs up that you all have so graciously handed over to me.

My only regret is that you all are not here to share with me what I figuere to be some of the outrageous smoke I'm bound to get from this grow.
You all have earned it so many times over, and what the hell is the good of having it if you can't share. ???

41 Days Veg
+105 days flower
=146 Days Total Time
or 20.8 weeks so far

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

KingKahuuna said:
Yikes and Gadzooks,:eek:

The skirt is a kilt. So the big question is, do I take the chance ? I mean someone already asked me if some of those pods were seeds ?:rolleyes:

So that means u Won't lift the Kilt?
Isn't a Kilt for Males ? :hubba:
Females wear Skirts!;)
There called gender plants now.:holysheep: :D

Here to yea King:48:

Way to go on ur Grow:clap: :clap: :clap:

Flyinghigh said:
:hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

Can't tell me u won't look up a skirt tooo Dude ! Ops this could a girl !:hubba:

no man... if it were up to you'zall... you woulda tossed me LONG ago...;)

That crazy vancouver guy
:p

That crazy vancouver guy said:
no man... if it were up to you'zall... you woulda tossed me LONG ago...;)

That crazy vancouver guy
:p

Nope We Wouldn't Toss Yea!!!
We Would Guide You !!! Like your Grow !!!;)

Here To You :48:

ok thats it.

i was tring not to buy any seeds, by cloning and making my own seedds.

but fudge it.. Looking at all you guys growing Sativas.. You and Puffnfatty's snow white..

im going to buy/order a normal full strain of a Sativa Haze... Just so i can say i saw i grew and i conquered..

Kahuuna.. Very nice.. looking forward to your smoke report and pictures
of her when she really resins up.

Latest posts

Back