First Indoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HEY...HEY... KING..Those look great friend...I am new to growing and have had 1 male/herm..in 2 grows..I have clones now and will do some bean grow again in winter...Good luck the rest of the way

they remind me of my first sativa, but not quite as stretched as mine hehe. I'm sure over the next weeks the bud growth will get more and more noticable :D

Those are pretty ladies KK. I can see they will make alot buds the way they spread. :aok:

:farm: Green Mojo!!!

Ha-Ha,
I finally got this macro thing on my camera figuered out, now the fun begins. You know I got to see how creative I can get, cause there are some folks in here that missed their calling. Some of these shutter bugs should be, and could be taking pics and earning some good denari with the talent that I have seen. Hope that I can do half as good ya know ?
Here is a shot I tried today, Hope that they load up good.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

cls1.jpgcls2.jpg

cls1.jpg

cls2.jpg

You got it KING...That Macro shot ...wow..shes a buuuute my friend cant wait to see HARVEST pics

Yo Ho my Friends,
Thought that I would take a random shot here and there
for the history of it all. Gadzooks this is taking so long.

41 vegging
+ 33 flowering on 12/12
=74 days total to date

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Bud2.JPG

Bud2.JPG

very kewl looking lady, king :aok:

right on, bro ... remember to use yer P tool :hubba:

Looking good KK, seems like only yesterday we watched you start. Have fun with that and save some for us......;)

Yo Ho my friends,
This is taking soooo verrrryyyy Loooonnngggggg, ZZZZzzzzzZZZZzzzz
BUT here is a few more taken this am around an hour ago. I think that I will make the transition over to Indica's for awhile, these Sativa's wear me down just waiting. No odor any longer, carbon scrubber is a blessing in disguise.
I hope that you guys will like the shots, give me an estimate of how much longer you think please. I like the last pic the best.
MM1.JPGMM2.JPGMM3.JPGMM4.JPGMM7.JPGMM8.JPG
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

MM1.JPG

MM2.JPG

MM3.JPG

MM4.JPG

MM7.JPG

MM8.JPG

I was looking through the thread to see when you flipped the switch to flower and I thought why don't I just ask, when did you start flowering? That is absolutely beautiful BTW, I like to smoke indicas more but I really like the way sativa dominant plants look and you have some nice ones.

Yo Ho,

Here is the schedual up to date;:watchplant:

41 vegging
+ 43 flowering on 12/12
=84 days total to date

This is slow, but fun, hope the patience turns to good smoke.:yay:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

KingKahuuna said:
Yo Ho,

Here is the schedual up to date;:watchplant:

41 vegging
+ 43 flowering on 12/12
=84 days total to date

This is slow, but fun, hope the patience turns to good smoke.:yay:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Hay King I sure like ur grow and what Sweethearts they r ;)
84 days means ur going to be getting close to harvest and now that don't sound so Slow to me !:)
Fun is having to water and watch it grow!:)
Patience is a GOOD Value to have, when it come to Good Smoke!:)
They sure Look Good there King !!

I'll get some update pix of my grow soon and can't wait to look at them...

Sativas can take up to 3 months in flower, most sativa dominant seems to have a finishing period of 10-12 weeks under 12/12. Good luck, that plant will fill out a bunch too and then you might want to take a closer look at the trichs and whatnot.

Good luck and keep it up, those babies are GREEN

Wow those look great. Real healthy. Looks like a few more weeks.

I love the way pure sativa leaves look. So lonnnnggg and stretchy and thin.

Tie those suckers down! You've still got plenty of time to make a bush out of them :hubba:

Hey King, you replied to one of my posts now im gonna reply to yours - Your a real inspiration to me. I just got done skimming thru this thread and its been informative and inspiring not to mention funny. Congrats on your women.
I do have a quick question for ya tho - my first time growing was a single random seed which I was going to learn from (nutrients, lighting, sexing and the like). I heard about trimming the tip when the third set of leaves appear, which will force the plant to branch out. I did and it grew all the way til I found out it was male. I picked it, dried it, smoked it. It was ok and as far as I was concerned, a success. I grew my own weed and got stoned from it. Now this is my second time growing for which I got White Widow seeds. I'm now trying 2 plants and this time I only trimmed 1 plant. The 1 plant I trimmed turned out to be a boy as well. The plant I did not trim is all woman. Every plant I trimmed ended up being male which is 2 out of 3. Im starting to believe trimming leads to boys. You think theres any truth to this?

Every plant I trimmed ended up being male which is 2 out of 3. Im starting to believe trimming leads to boys. You think theres any truth to this?
It is only a "theory", but a tried and tested theory, never the less, that any stress dureing appoximately weeks 3-5 from seed, encourage more males.
There's a "Sticky" probably in the "Propogation"" section. Titled "How to get more females from regular seeds".

.. KK... I love "long lanky legs" on a pretty lady.. ;) Beautifull plant :)

Yo Ho Hick,
Thanks Bro, that means alot to me to get a thumbs up from you. I look at your grow pics and think yikes and Gadzooks, I hope that I can do that one of these days. Your grows are the text book studies to me dude.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back